Author Topic: Tea Party ldr calls for Boehner to step down (Boehnner: "Get your ass in line")  (Read 772 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
You just KNOW Obama is loving this...

Source: The Hill

The leader of the conservative group Tea Party Nation, Judson Phillips, called on House Speaker John Boehner "to go" and be replaced by a "Tea Party Speaker of the House."

"Now Boehner is in the process of surrendering again. He is surrendering not to Obama, but to the status quo in Washington," Phillips wrote in a blogpost on Wednesday. "The House passed Cut, Cap and Balance, which would cut $111 billion from the budget. It would cap spending and set a good course for the future."

"Boehner has no real interest in solving the problems this country faces. He might have been a decent Speaker of the House in another era where he just needed to manage legislation for a Republican President" Phillips continues. "Unfortunately for us, Boehner is a big government Republican. He worships at the altar of massive spending. "

"We need a Speaker who is a leader. We need someone with courage and vision. Boehner has none of those qualities. He is not a leader."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Tea Party leader calls for Boehner to step down
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 11:35:25 AM »
Boehner: ‘Get your ass in line’
 Source: Politico

Scrambling for votes on his troubled deficit package, Speaker John Boehner told GOP lawmakers Wednesday morning to “get your ass in line” behind his debt ceiling bill, saying the Senate will fold and pass it.

“This is the bill,’ Boehner said in a closed-door meeting of House Republicans on Wednesday morning. “I can’t do this job unless you’re behind me.”

...snip...

Boehner also predicted Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (Nev.) and Senate Democrats will have to pass his proposal once the House does. Reid has an alternate plan to cut $2.7 trillion.

“If this gets chaotic, they (the Senate) will fold like a cheap suit,” Boehner said, according to GOP sources.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0711/60022.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Yeah - he is sitting pretty at 43% in gallup, losing in a landslide is the the election were held today, and 90% saying the economy sucks. 

Yeah Obama! 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Yeah - he is sitting pretty at 43% in gallup, losing in a landslide is the the election were held today, and 90% saying the economy sucks. 
Yeah Obama! 

At this point---- The GOP could be finishing him off politically.

instead, they're imploding at the moment of the victory.  Dems will be able to point to, um, the divided repubs screaming profanities at one another just 6 days before the credit default.  Who catches the blame to the average swing voter?  Repubs, that's who!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

instead, they're imploding at the moment of the victory.  Dems will be able to point to, um, the divided repubs screaming profanities at one another just 6 days before the credit default.  Who catches the blame to the average swing voter?  Repubs, that's who!

LMFAO.   

You said the same libtard crap in 2009 and throughout 2010 and were proven dead wrong. 

Again you went from 240 to 180

240 is Back

• Getbig V
LMFAO.   
You said the same libtard crap in 2009 and throughout 2010 and were proven dead wrong. 
Again you went from 240 to 180

Does the tea party enjoy the same level of enthisiam today that it enjoyed exactly one year ago?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Does the tea party enjoy the same level of enthisiam today that it enjoyed exactly one year ago?

Yes, even more, just that they are not in the streets.   Check this out.   I just sold my office, FINALLY, to a dentist, an arabian guy I think from Jordon probab ly 55 y/o. 

We were bs'ing.  Realtor is hispanic, puerto rican girl, hot as hell too.  anyway, we are bs'ing and spontaneously he says "motherfucking obama, I hate that bastard, cant wait till he is gone"    I said to him:  "You too, I hate that fucking bastard too!"   The realtor was a little surprised, and she was like "Yeah, he sucks for my business too" 

I have a puetro rican guy in the building with a DTOM sign on his car and he came up to me and was like "Bro - I hate this mother fucker, I'm with you bro"   I hate a DTOM flag off my car too.   This guy turns out to be a combat vet and literally foams at the mouth in hatred of obama. 

Since I am in the bronx and in yonkers and mt. vernon, sure I see blacks w the obama shirts and stickers, but anyone else?   Hell no!

He is done in 2012 in a landslide.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Yes, even more, just that they are not in the streets.   Check this out.   I just sold my office, FINALLY, to a dentist, an arabian guy I think from Jordon probab ly 55 y/o. 

We were bs'ing.  Realtor is hispanic, puerto rican girl, hot as hell too.  anyway, we are bs'ing and spontaneously he says "motherfucking obama, I hate that bastard, cant wait till he is gone"    I said to him:  "You too, I hate that fucking bastard too!"   The realtor was a little surprised, and she was like "Yeah, he sucks for my business too" 

I have a puetro rican guy in the building with a DTOM sign on his car and he came up to me and was like "Bro - I hate this mother fucker, I'm with you bro"   I hate a DTOM flag off my car too.   This guy turns out to be a combat vet and literally foams at the mouth in hatred of obama. 

Since I am in the bronx and in yonkers and mt. vernon, sure I see blacks w the obama shirts and stickers, but anyone else?   Hell no!

He is done in 2012 in a landslide.   

That's funny... I don't see that in Virginia at all, nor here in California, or Florida when I'm there.

I guess we will see in 2012 won't we.

Personally, right NOW... I see Obama keeping his position. I do see a Republican winning in 2016 if the economy has not turned around to be honest.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He is gone. 

There is a story in the national journal today going through the actual data.   if the election were held today - he would lose worse than Carter.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Obama’s Battleground-State Blues

The president’s national poll numbers aren’t good, but they’re worse in battleground states.

http://nationaljournal.com/columns/against-the-grain/obama-s-battleground-state-blues-20110726
L

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
He is gone. 

There is a story in the national journal today going through the actual data.   if the election were held today - he would lose worse than Carter.   

We shall see... Right now, I'm saying he's not, but we have a year.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Yes, even more, just that they are not in the streets. 

So the rallies that had 200,000 people last year suddenly have 100 people there now, even when they're in DC and have some serious names speaking.

So the huge drop in rally numbers is a GOOD sign?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
We shall see... Right now, I'm saying he's not, but we have a year.

Turn off the TV which is a 24/7 cock sucking operation for obama.   

when you look at the data, I really dont see how he wins.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Turn off the TV which is a 24/7 cock sucking operation for obama.   

FOX sure changed their tune over the last year as it came to the tea party ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Obama’s Battleground-State Blues

The president’s national poll numbers aren’t good, but they’re worse in battleground states.

http://nationaljournal.com/columns/against-the-grain/obama-s-battleground-state-blues-20110726

His numbers are terrible.  Definitely in the danger zone.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
FOX sure changed their tune over the last year as it came to the tea party ;)

::)  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Loving what? That he put himself in a corner with a dipshit proclamation that he'd veto the Boehner plan BEFORE the Tea Party came out against it?

Yeah, he's a master statesman. So competent is he that he didn't even realize that his own party had abandoned their plans for increased taxes while he was up there BEGGING us to help him raise taxes.

Worst president this country has ever had. Not that something like that will stop this inbred Florida trash from lapping at his ball sweat any chance he gets.

MB

• Getbig IV

You're believing the fear mongering.  The best way for Repubs to gain favor with the people is to refuse to raise the debt ceiling.  A large percentage of the country would eat that up.  And there would be no credit default, only a reduction in spending. 

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
I see blacks w the obama shirts and stickers, but anyone else?   Hell no!       

I see them in Houston every day. Usually some guy standing around doing nothing.

A new trend I see a lot is the creation of Obama shirts with a resemblance of MLK. Almost like the background is from a MLK shirt and they put Obama's face on it. Some even have Obama on the front and MLK on the back. :-\

Try asking one of these types their thoughts on the economy, debt, etc...they are usually clueless and just like him because he is the same race.

I was at the University of Houston last week and there were tons of students wearing Obama shirts. Scares the shit out of me to be honest because none of them have a clue about his political views. It has turned into a celebrity popularity contest to them.

8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Meanwhile blacks are the most hurt by his policies.  This is why I refer to them as 95ers.   They are 95% fucking idiots when it comes to this shit show and will march off the cliff for this jerkoff for no other reason than he is half black.