Author Topic: What really happened on 9-11 in detail?  (Read 28764 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
What really happened on 9-11 in detail?
« on: July 27, 2011, 04:43:01 PM »
What I would like to see is some one come up with a detailed theory of what they think really happened on 911 as it was an inside job.  From planning to execution to people and personal involved and from that begin to prove that theory using evidence. 

Any takers?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: What really happened on 9-11 in detail?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 08:06:12 PM »
If we were not the masterminds behind 911 how can we do this? The point of opening another investigation is to find this out - who was involved, etc. Your question can be answered only if we have all the information. Which we don't and doors have been shut investigating this at the government level.

It would help if the government opened 911 up to an INDEPENDENT, PUBLIC  investigation. Without any restrictions. What have they got to lose if they are not involved?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 08:50:55 PM »
If we were not the masterminds behind 911 how can we do this? The point of opening another investigation is to find this out - who was involved, etc. Your question can be answered only if we have all the information. Which we don't and doors have been shut investigating this at the government level.

It would help if the government opened 911 up to an INDEPENDENT, PUBLIC  investigation. Without any restrictions. What have they got to lose if they are not involved?

If it's so apparent to you that it was an inside job, using all the evidence you claim as facts you should be able to construct a reasonable picture of what happened.   Doesn't have to be as in-depth as the NIST report, but you know what I mean.  And after all, they used available evidence  :)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 09:27:00 PM »
If it's so apparent to you that it was an inside job, using all the evidence you claim as facts you should be able to construct a reasonable picture of what happened.   Doesn't have to be as in-depth as the NIST report, but you know what I mean.  And after all, they used available evidence  :)
You can have parts of a puzzle to form an idea about the puzzle, but without all the parts you cannot solve the puzzle. There is enough evidence to question 911, but to come out with a step by step scenario without having all the facts would leave one open to speculation. Aren't you interested in facts? That is why we need another INDEPENDENT PUBLIC investigation.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 09:43:54 PM »
You can have parts of a puzzle to form an idea about the puzzle, but without all the parts you cannot solve the puzzle. There is enough evidence to question 911, but to come out with a step by step scenario without having all the facts would leave one open to speculation. Aren't you interested in facts? That is why we need another INDEPENDENT PUBLIC investigation.
I have always supported another investigation, but to conclude anything you need have at least some volume of evidence and if you say there isn't enough to even give a reasonable picture of what you alleged happened on 911 then how can you even conclude it was an inside job?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 08:17:39 AM »
What I would like to see is some one come up with a detailed theory of what they think really happened on 911 as it was an inside job.  From planning to execution to people and personal involved and from that begin to prove that theory using evidence. 

Any takers?
no offense but how can you ask this of anyone with a serious face lol...  Just look at the fact that there is an alternate reason given for every last scrap of evidence which is available to the people.  Now there is still a shitload of what we are told is mundane evidence not released but we are for some odd reason not allowed to see that lol...

At any rate, it really doesn't matter what the theory is when every single point of evidence available has been debunked to the (satisfaction of skeptics).  No matter what the detailed theory is you're asking for, it's just easy for you to go down the list of evidence and list alternative reasons adopted by skeptics for each point.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 07:19:12 PM »
It all good.  Maybe I what I am asking is unreasonable, But, I don't think it's an unreasonable request.  People think 911 was an inside job.  Some think that the WTCs where brought down by explosives, remote controlled planes, and the pentagon was hit by a missle.  If thats the case, then what evidence leads them to that conclusion?  And how does the evidence lend into an overall picture of what happened that day?  I would think that if there is enough evidence to conclude it was an inside job at the every least there should be some sort of picture or sequence of events that could be drawn.

Like for example what happen to the flight that didnt hit the pentagon, from start to finish.  The NIST used evidence to paint a story why can't CT'ers. Do the same if it's  so obvious a plane didnt hit it?

I am sure evidence can be provided or arguments can be brought up that even skeptics can't argue to well.  If so what are they?  For me, lots of it is a matter or weight and volume.  The volume of evidence for a plane hitting the pentagon far outweighs the evidence that a missle hit it.  So if a missle hit it, what I am asking some one to do is make a real case. Start to finish. Tell the story in detail of what likely happened that day and use the available evidence to support it.

Then what evidence presented is valid or not?  What can or cannot be dismissed? Like the flashes on the video NT insinuated were explosions, but the same flashes could be seen in mid air looked more like video noise or reflections from glass or metal.  Not to mention the fact that a grainy video isn't at all conclusive or even practical to determining explosions where planted in advance.

Another good example would be the government knowing it was going to happen but not doing anything. The whistle blowers articles support that theory much better than the evidence used to conclude a missle hit the pentagon.  

It's kind of like reversing sides.  The NIST reports the official story and CTers find problems with it.  Well if the CTer case is that strong then it should be able to switch places with the NIST case and stand up to similar scrutiny shouldn't it?  If not then how could the CTer case be that strong if at all?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 08:00:35 PM »
I have always supported another investigation, but to conclude anything you need have at least some volume of evidence and if you say there isn't enough to even give a reasonable picture of what you alleged happened on 911 then how can you even conclude it was an inside job?
For me there is enough evidence that the official stance on 911 by the government is not honest and true. I've looked at a lot of video interviews, articles by skeptics and from what I remember how it all went down on that day. Granted there is a lot of bullshit out there. I have questions about Israel's role in 911 and the Oslo attack. But for some these questions are too sensitive a matter. If there is nothing to hide then why get upset?

If you are not convinced that's fine. I don't hate you because of your conclusions. Everyone has a right to an opinion.  ;)

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 08:53:30 PM »
Another good example would be the government knowing it was going to happen but not doing anything.

I can't help but think that the reason why the planes were not shot down is that...put yourself in that decision making place,...would you be quick to order a domestic airliner shot down?...at that time in history?...what if you were wrong?...Can you Imagine the public outcry if the United States AirForce shot down airliners and it turned out it was a screw up and there was no real evidence of danger afterwards?...Part of the mission of the AirForce is the protection of Civil Aviation, just as part of the mission of the Navy is the protection of the United States Mercantile fleet(civilian ships)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2011, 11:15:11 AM »
For me there is enough evidence that the official stance on 911 by the government is not honest and true. I've looked at a lot of video interviews, articles by skeptics and from what I remember how it all went down on that day. Granted there is a lot of bullshit out there. I have questions about Israel's role in 911 and the Oslo attack. But for some these questions are too sensitive a matter.

If you are not convinced that's fine. I don't hate you because of your conclusions. Everyone has a right to an opinion.  ;)

I don't doubt that 100% of the information is not made available and for good reason.  What are some of the things specifically do you think they are lying about?

If there is nothing to hide then why get upset?

Who is upset?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2011, 11:18:52 AM »
I can't help but think that the reason why the planes were not shot down is that...put yourself in that decision making place,...would you be quick to order a domestic airliner shot down?...at that time in history?...what if you were wrong?...Can you Imagine the public outcry if the United States AirForce shot down airliners and it turned out it was a screw up and there was no real evidence of danger afterwards?...Part of the mission of the AirForce is the protection of Civil Aviation, just as part of the mission of the Navy is the protection of the United States Mercantile fleet(civilian ships)

It seems to make some sense that there easily could have been hesitation on the part of the military to make that call.  From i what i remember, immediately afterwards there was a change in the process of who could make a decision to shot a domestic plane down and now its supposed to be able to fall on lower General than before.  I think before the president or someone really high up needed to get involved to make the call. 

Also, at the time, everything the military was trained to do was to defend an attack coming from the Atlantic Ocean.  Not from with in.   

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2011, 04:06:25 PM »

Any takers?

MIT engineer Dr Jeff King gives his opinion.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2011, 12:23:39 PM »
No, NT you got unfinished business in another thread.  Let's finish that off and we can get to this one. 

I am not playing the jump and run game with you. 

BTW, i am not interested in someone else's partial view.  I want a poster's complete theory, or at least a complete start to finish of one aspect such as the alleged missile that hit the pentagon or how the WTC's were wired. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2011, 05:42:18 AM »

Any takers?

Bump.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2011, 09:50:29 AM »
Bump.

Too few people on this board.  You need several contributors to regularly bring information for sorting, and even then it might take a good while to develop a picture.  We just don't have the numbers here.

The general board should cover a lot more ground than it does.  That's the problem when boards get overly fragmented.  Lots of lost potential. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2011, 06:22:52 PM »
I don't  think it unreasonable to ask a person who "believes" a missle hit the pentagon to list their evidence and make a case.  

Are you up to the task?  Or are your conclusions based on unsupported conjecture also?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2011, 06:37:22 PM »
I don't  think it unreasonable to ask a person who "believes" a missle hit the pentagon to list their evidence and make a case. 

Are you up to the task?  Or are your conclusions based on unsupported conjecture also?
OHHH, OHHHHHH...I KNOW THIS ONE!!!!

Unsupported conjecture, UNSUPPORTED CONJECTURE!!!!!!!!!!

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2011, 07:57:50 PM »
I don't  think it unreasonable to ask a person who "believes" a missle hit the pentagon to list their evidence and make a case.

Are you referring to me?  Because I've never declared such a thing. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2011, 10:13:10 PM »
Are you referring to me?  Because I've never declared such a thing. 

So what do you think happened and what evidence directly supports and proves your conclusions?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2011, 11:20:28 PM »
So what do you think happened and what evidence directly supports and proves your conclusions?

Me?  I don't know.  I'm in question mode.  That's why it wouldn't fit for me to believe it was really a missile that hit the Pentagon, as you just suggested I did, because that would require an explanation for a missing airplane. 

You see where I'm going with this?  It has always been my direction.

As for you, I notice you weren't on the other thread when some tough questions were presented about the official story.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2011, 08:04:27 AM »
Me?  I don't know.  I'm in question mode.  That's why it wouldn't fit for me to believe it was really a missile that hit the Pentagon, as you just suggested I did, because that would require an explanation for a missing airplane.  
You see where I'm going with this?  It has always been my direction.
As for you, I notice you weren't on the other thread when some tough questions were presented about the official story.
If you go back through many of those 911 threads I am involved in them a lot.  I find in most, if not all debate and discussions of 911 they usually end up with a lot of jumping around.

Which questions are you talking about?

BTW, you should know I support another invEstagation, but do not believe it should be done because a missile hit the pentagon or the WTC were wired with explosives.

PS you are first person other than my self I have ever talked to who has brought up the missing plane  :)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2011, 01:32:57 PM »
OzmO, what's caused you to want another investigation?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2011, 03:51:49 PM »
OzmO, what's caused you to want another investigation?

Not any one thing. 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2011, 05:38:00 PM »
Not any one thing. 

If you were directing a new investigation, where would you focus most closely?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2011, 06:35:40 PM »
If you were directing a new investigation, where would you focus most closely?

Nothing.  I would start from scratch.