Author Topic: Ron Paul's Urgent Warning!  (Read 1665 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Ron Paul's Urgent Warning!
« on: July 27, 2011, 06:07:27 PM »
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Ron Paul's Urgent Warning!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 06:44:57 PM »
Good clip.    So far he is my pick for the GOP primary.   The only way that will change is if it's close between Romney and someone else.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 07:12:06 PM »
Good clip.    So far he is my pick for the GOP primary.   The only way that will change is if it's close between Romney and someone else.   

LOL Hello, 2008

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 07:13:48 PM »
LOL Hello, 2008

I explained myself how many times already? 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 07:15:30 PM »
LOL Hello, 2008

Aren't you the guy who claims to support Ron Paul but disagrees with his economic viewpoints?

Keep up the good work, "conservative".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2011, 07:18:25 PM »
Aren't you the guy who claims to support Ron Paul but disagrees with his economic viewpoints?

No BF - you meant "libertarian".       Lmfao. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2011, 07:19:46 PM »
No BF - you meant "libertarian".       Lmfao. 

Oh yeah, he's a "libertarian" who voted for Obama Barr, right?  ::)

Like I said in another thread, you know Ron Paul has hit the big time when it's the "cool" thing to claim you're a supporter, even if you don't agree with anything he stands for.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2011, 07:24:14 PM »

it s a ST vs LT thing that I disagree with.

I'm okay with things being okay for 50 years, then a big collapse.  i'd rather the collapse not come for a few decades.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2011, 07:25:53 PM »
it s a ST vs LT thing that I disagree with.

I'm okay with things being okay for 50 years, then a big collapse.  i'd rather the collapse not come for a few decades.

So you don't care at all about America and only want to continue bleeding the system dry. As long as you "get what you owed", right?

You have nothing in common with Ron Paul and everything in common with the Democrats you worship. Cut the charade, sheister.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2011, 07:36:28 PM »
So you don't care at all about America and only want to continue bleeding the system dry. As long as you "get what you owed", right?

You have nothing in common with Ron Paul and everything in common with the Democrats you worship. Cut the charade, sheister.

50 years from now, things like nanotechnology or other inventions we can't conceptualize may be here.

When scientists in every nation can produce all the wheat, gold, electricity, and other resources (which are scare today), a lot of today's problems might just go away.  Hell, if a blueprint for an oil machine came out tomorrow, half the wars in the world for resources would end.  Mccain said "never again will we have to fight a war for oil" in an honest moment.

Watch the problems go away with the advancements in technology.  So I'm fine with us just putting band-aids on the problem and not living thru a massive depression today.  in 50 years, they might have the technology to produce the things we are fighting over today ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2011, 07:40:18 PM »
50 years from now, things like nanotechnology or other inventions we can't conceptualize may be here.

When scientists in every nation can produce all the wheat, gold, electricity, and other resources (which are scare today), a lot of today's problems might just go away.  Hell, if a blueprint for an oil machine came out tomorrow, half the wars in the world for resources would end.  Mccain said "never again will we have to fight a war for oil" in an honest moment.

Watch the problems go away with the advancements in technology.  So I'm fine with us just putting band-aids on the problem and not living thru a massive depression today.  in 50 years, they might have the technology to produce the things we are fighting over today ;)

Wishful thinking. But thank you for showing that you are a dyed-in-the-wool far-leftist and a lying twat.

"Herp derp, I'd vote for Ron Paul in a heartbeat guys! By the way, give me free shit and just kick the can down the road."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2011, 07:52:45 PM »
Wishful thinking.

Really?  I said 50 years from now.  let's go back 50 years to 1961.  how many people in 1961 would have imagined we'd be arguing on an internet message board from our cell phones while sitting in a Starbucks drive thru in our Prius in 2011?  Not many.  To believe we couldn't have nanotech or a working sustainable alternative to oil in 50 years, given our rapid technology improvements the last century, would be akin to the patent officer in 1898 saying all the possible inventions had already been patented lol  ;)

kick the can down the road."

it's exactly the solution at times like this.  You don't want to engage in a currency correction when you're stretched thin militarily, have a pussy in the white house, etc.  You want to correct shit in Spring 2001.  But since that isn't an option, you weather the storm, rebuild, and deal with it when youre in a better position.  

Tell me, let's say you've been getting your ass beaten down in a bar fight, you're piss drunk, and you have a broken nose.  Do you stand up and keep fighting, knowing you're probably gonna lose... or do you go home, lick your wounds, lift all week, watch some Tae Bo, and come back ready to kick ass a week later?  

You fight from a position of strength.  Some Sun Tzu shit, I'm sure.  I think we all agree we're NOT in a position of strength right now.  We let technology improve, we let the US recover some position, we pull back men from arab states and stack them up in S Korea or against Russia, then we start telling mfckers how a world currency will be rebuilt, or that the dollar is staying put.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2011, 05:18:52 AM »
No responses, huh?  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2011, 05:23:30 AM »
Yeah, so let's spend spend spend right? 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2011, 05:40:44 AM »
Damn this old man, again he's the only one talking about civil liberties and freedom..
Too bad he doesn't care to focus on the usual highly polarizing (but usually non important) issues like the other candidates so he would get more air time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2011, 05:41:42 AM »
Yeah, so let's spend spend spend right?  

so you believe that the solution is dealing with all of this - when we are at our weakest position?

shit man... regroup and come back stronger.  get a repub in office who WILL bomb whoever needs to be bombed.  Bush had balls - Iraq dropped the dollar and 6 months later, it was bombs over baghdad... nothing to do with WMD.  You know that, right?  33?

You don't try to strongarm the world with obama in office, you do it with perry in office.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2011, 05:45:01 AM »
You are cracked.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2011, 05:55:28 AM »
You are cracked.

so you'd rather wait until we have obama in office, our military tied up in afghanistan and iraq, and a divided congress by 3.

Me?  i'd rather rick perry win office, then with a GOP house and senate... pull us out of iraq, put those troops off china's shore, then correct the currency problem.  Period.

You don't deal with a currency crisis from a position of weakness with a soft lib in office and a congress taht can't get their shit togeteher.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2011, 06:06:51 AM »
so you'd rather wait until we have obama in office, our military tied up in afghanistan and iraq, and a divided congress by 3.

Me?  i'd rather rick perry win office, then with a GOP house and senate... pull us out of iraq, put those troops off china's shore, then correct the currency problem.  Period.

You don't deal with a currency crisis from a position of weakness with a soft lib in office and a congress taht can't get their shit togeteher.

We dont have that long beofre DHTF with this reckless freakshow traitor you seem so in love with. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2011, 06:08:59 AM »
We dont have that long beofre DHTF with this reckless freakshow traitor you seem so in love with. 

so let's push it as quickly as possible?

IMO, you limp thru this crisis, get romney and perry in there... economic sense and balls...

THEN you go about fixing the shit. 

but hey, 33, if you trust obama steering the USA thru an economic rebuilding, you roll with that ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2011, 06:11:56 AM »
so let's push it as quickly as possible?

IMO, you limp thru this crisis, get romney and perry in there... economic sense and balls...

THEN you go about fixing the shit. 

but hey, 33, if you trust obama steering the USA thru an economic rebuilding, you roll with that ;)

No, I am for having obama cock blocked and stopped from spending any more money.   We are broke and cant afford his crack addiction any more. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2011, 04:51:04 PM »
No responses, huh?  :)

Yeah, man. My bad for not hanging around Getbig at midnight on Wednesday. Silly me!

You have nothing in common with Ron Paul's viewpoints. You're basing your entire argument around the mere POSSIBILITY that technology will advance to the point that this stuff will fix itself. Meanwhile, this country is a stone's throw away from complete economic catastrophe. It won't make it anywhere close to 50 years at this point but you go ahead and kick the can down the road, you "true believer" you!  ::)