Author Topic: Question for the Ladies  (Read 5802 times)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
Question for the Ladies
« on: July 27, 2011, 11:32:59 PM »
I'm changing my first and last name.....My first name is going to be Michael (mike)......I need help picking a good, sexy,  american last name, that will go with most womens first names, and women can picture themselves taking when they marry me. I found that short, one syllabol names are the most compatible with the most names. What last name would you ladies choose for you and your children? Remember it also has to sound good with many different female names???

Here's my list so far....

fox
cruz
black
lee
west
jones
Young
smith
love
johnson
morgan
washington
taylor
knight
rivera
lopez

newmom

Re: Question for the Ladies
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 03:38:58 AM »
why are you changing names?

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 07:35:58 AM »
West

or

McNeil  (but you may have to spell this for people occasionally)

Art Vandalay
Bob Cobb
R

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 02:10:19 PM »
krotch, Mike krotch

;D

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 02:51:14 PM »
why are you changing names?

Well, I have a deep, low, sexy voice and when I say my first name matt...I'm always asked to repeat it....So I want to change it to a more common, sharp sounding name, like mike...and michael is ranked as one of the most attractive, lucky, and successfull names, and I have always loved that name. Alot of my friends had that name, and it just sounds so cool and masculine.

check this link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-544170/Whats-The-difference-seen-attractive-or-Sophies-successful-Helens-unlucky.html

Also I'm taking out my middle...and changing my last name. I have a spanish last name that is hard to say, and im half italian, was born here and 100% americanized. So I want a cool, sexy, old fashion american last name....that will go good with almost any female name...so women I date can picture themselfs with it.

Also I have done so much personal growth and life changes the past few years.....A name change will seal the deal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-544170/Whats-The-difference-seen-attractive-or-Sophies-successful-Helens-unlucky.html

Cool stuff.

newmom

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 04:58:09 PM »
Mike Lee

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 07:56:28 PM »
so shouldn't your personal growth exercises (epiphany, whatever) have made you more comfortable with yourself and your name, instead of having to create a name that makes you feel like it will attract women becuase of the insecuroty in your given name.  Just asking..Mike krotch

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 05:41:08 AM »
I'm not a lady, but how about:

Montalbán
Banderas
Lamas
Rodríguez

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 02:49:35 PM »
so shouldn't your personal growth exercises (epiphany, whatever) have made you more comfortable with yourself and your name, instead of having to create a name that makes you feel like it will attract women becuase of the insecuroty in your given name.  Just asking..Mike krotch

I am comfortable with myself....thats the point...it's not about me anymore...Im thinking about my unborn kids, and the wife I didn't meet yet...

I want them to have the best name...I want my kids and family to have a name the they love and sounds good with any name...It's not about what I feel comfortable with.....thats selfish....Im thinking about my unborn son and future family.

I am 100% confident and secure with myself....thats why I feel so comfortable making a name change....I know It won't make or break me or change me at all.....

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2011, 06:43:26 PM »
mmm kay

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2011, 06:53:09 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2011, 03:08:11 AM »
Well, I have a deep, low, sexy voice and when I say my first name matt...I'm always asked to repeat it....So I want to change it to a more common, sharp sounding name, like mike...and michael is ranked as one of the most attractive, lucky, and successfull names, and I have always loved that name. Alot of my friends had that name, and it just sounds so cool and masculine.

check this link

Also I'm taking out my middle...and changing my last name. I have a spanish last name that is hard to say, and im half italian, was born here and 100% americanized. So I want a cool, sexy, old fashion american last name....that will go good with almost any female name...so women I date can picture themselfs with it.

Also I have done so much personal growth and life changes the past few years.....A name change will seal the deal.

Cool stuff.
There ain't a damn thing wrong with your damn name...unless you are changing it to avoid the authorities, child support, or someone is looking for you

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2011, 03:29:56 AM »
There ain't a damn thing wrong with your damn name...unless you are changing it to avoid the authorities, child support, or someone is looking for you

I changed my name when I was on the radio.  Not legally though.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2011, 07:15:10 AM »

Mabey not something wrong with it...but I like others more....But its realy about my last name....I just figure I might as well get rid of my middle, and change the first name at the same time.

Cause when people ask my first name and I say matt...Im always asked to repeat it for some reason....and it brings about awkward introductions...and when I meet new people Im not as confiedent as I would be if I had a name that I knew I wouldn't have to be asked to repeat it.

But its realy about my last name...Im at the point in my life where I thinking about marriage and having a family and I want to pick the best name for my kids and wife....thats the point here.

So please Im only looking for friendly advice about what last name sound the best with different female names and the male name michael or mike....????

So far one syllable names have been sounding the best and are the most universal when sounding good with the most female names.....any sugestions???

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2011, 08:15:27 AM »
There ain't a damn thing wrong with your damn name...

Mega Man does have a nice ring to it.
R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2011, 08:15:58 AM »
.....any sugestions???

Add Eastwood to my list. 8)
R

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2011, 09:08:00 AM »
Mega Man does have a nice ring to it.

;D....we got a comedian over here....

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2011, 08:50:01 PM »
Anderson, Andrews
Baker, Brooks, Brown
Carter, Carson
Davis
Edwards, Evans
Foster, Fisher
Grant, Gardner
Harris, Hansen
Iverson
Jones, Jenkins
Kennedy, Knight
Lewis, Larson
Martin, Moore, Miller, Meyer
Nichols, Nelson
Olson
Peters, Preston, Phillips, Parker
Quinn
Rogers, Reed, Richards
Smith, Schwarzenegger, Scott, Stevens
Thompson, Taylor
Unger
Vincent
Wagner, Williams, Wison
Young
Zimmerman

:

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2011, 08:15:40 PM »
Wonderwood

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2011, 09:20:29 PM »
Wonderwood

I'm thinking about Mc'lovin

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2011, 05:43:28 AM »
Calvin 8)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2011, 05:45:38 AM »
Jordan.
G

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2011, 04:31:08 PM »
how about

Isrich

think about it...it works

Stranger to your your spouse "Hello, what's your name?"  your spouse "Hello, I'm Tonya Isrich"  Stranger to the group, Everyone Let me introduce you Tonya, Tonya Isrich"

Women love money more than penis

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2011, 04:30:32 PM »
Matt is not a good first name, for sure.  Sounds like a doormat.  Matthew is even worse.

So okay , you're now Mike.  But I'd stay away from M names, try L, J or K?

I can help you with this if you want.  I have a page print out someplace which I'll find for you if you wish, explaining numerology.  Okay, you're a bloke and you don't do astrology or numerology, fine.

My given at birth name Linda is beautiful and I love it and my last name beginning with K is historic and all adds up too. Many generations.

So what is wrong with your surname?  You ought keep that if you can to honour your father and his.

otherwise do something completely daft
xL

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2011, 09:01:39 PM »
Matt is not a good first name, for sure.  Sounds like a doormat.  Matthew is even worse.

So okay , you're now Mike.  But I'd stay away from M names, try L, J or K?

I can help you with this if you want.  I have a page print out someplace which I'll find for you if you wish, explaining numerology.  Okay, you're a bloke and you don't do astrology or numerology, fine.

My given at birth name Linda is beautiful and I love it and my last name beginning with K is historic and all adds up too. Many generations.

So what is wrong with your surname?  You ought keep that if you can to honour your father and his.

otherwise do something completely daft
xL

cool...what are your suggestions???

I just always loveld mike and michael...and I had tons of friends named mike and like the name and saying it...and women love the name mike from what I observed as well....but Im up for sugestions?