Author Topic: Hidetada Yamagishi Doing 100 reps of Leg Press !  (Read 6201 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Hidetada Yamagishi Doing 100 reps of Leg Press !
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2011, 09:49:19 AM »
I really see that the first bitch you posted was a mistake... you like them ugly, looking like a chimp and preferably with a dildo right? You need to get out of the closet...

No, your reply was a "mistake". Maybe she makes you happy?

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2011, 09:54:49 AM »
No, your reply was a "mistake". Maybe she makes you happy?

Mistake? Don't like chimps... are you a chimp?
S

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2011, 10:06:07 AM »
velly implessive

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2011, 08:41:05 PM »
velly implessive

Fail.

Japanese don't know "L", they do everything with "R" instead.  ::) ::)

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2011, 07:10:59 PM »
Fail.

Japanese don't know "L", they do everything with "R" instead.  ::) ::)

I'm sorry to offend your delicate chinaman sensibilities, humblest apologies.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2011, 08:34:29 PM »
I'm sorry to offend your delicate chinaman sensibilities, humblest apologies.

Not chinaman, jap.  ::) ::) ::)

God, you are stupid.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2011, 08:39:42 PM »
Three things here to point out:

1. Range of motion is just good
2. Speed of motion is good for long set
3. Not too much weight

Watch and learn. With leg press this is the range of motion with all weights. You can use different positions for your feet, but range of motion should be always like this.
lol you make it sound like it's fucking rocket science haha. Fucking morons.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2011, 12:51:25 AM »
Sure, I said that 100 reps is exactly the same as 26 miles running..., and no, I don't know anything about fast and slow twitch fiber types..., and yes, drugs are just the finishing touch, aren't they  ::)
Maybe you can teach me something about muscle stimulation, Mr physiology scientist?

Google "100 reps", read and learn. Or ask some one to read to you, if you can't do it yourself. Have a nice day =)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2011, 01:07:04 AM »
lol you make it sound like it's fucking rocket science haha. Fucking morons.

And you make yourself sound like a fucking idiot, so what else is new? There in that clip is pro builder doing reps like them should be done, not 2" range of motion, not overloading but taking all out from the muscle in proper form. When you are training, I bet you don't do even single rep that deep, and proper range of motion is something which you have read, but never tested it in the practise. Nothing personal, it is quite common to work out like an idiot, but when see some one do it right, you should be amazed instead of being stupid asshole like you are  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2011, 01:36:32 AM »
worst foot positioning Ive seen.ive done a 100 reps with a little less weight and I have also run a marathon wich is 26.2 miles. the marathon was much harder. not even in the same league. you work alot of muscles running 26.2 miles. took me 3 and a half hours to run 26.2 miles.. I was in perfect condition for a show. It was marathon or show and I chose the marathon that year just to be able to list it to my credentials. man after I ran that marathon I have alot of respect for top runners much harder than bodybuilding. 3.5 hrs is a great time but the top runners hit around 2 hrs 18 minutes that was the best time that day. I still placed very high for my age group I was 21 when I did the marathon. training for a show is something to be proud of but running a marathon is on a wholoe diffrent level.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2011, 01:40:30 AM »
Ive done a 100 reps with a little less weight and I have also run a marathon wich is 26.2 miles. the marathon was much harder. not even in the same league. you work alot of muscles running 26.2 miles. took me 3 and a half hours to run 26.2 miles.. I was in perfect condition for a show. It was marathon or show and I chose the marathon that year just to be able to list it to my credentials. man after I ran that marathon I have alot of respect for top runners much harder than bodybuilding. 3.5 hrs is a great time but the top runners hit around 2 hrs 18 minutes that was the best time that day. I still placed very high for my age group I was 21 when I did the marathon. training for a show is something to be proud of but running a marathon is on a wholoe diffrent level.

ANY sports is harder than bodybuilding.

Bodybuilding is basically a sports for lazy people, especially if you go by "one muscle group per day". 45mins to one hour workouts, you can't even compare that to playing soccer, basketball, handball, skiing, martial arts, dancing, track and field and so on.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2011, 01:51:45 AM »
Google "100 reps", read and learn. Or ask some one to read to you, if you can't do it yourself. Have a nice day =)

LOL, are you playing the Mr Cocky character or are you a DICK?  ::)

Anyway, I've read that T-nation article (I presume you were referring to this article(?)  ) but I read no proof that 100 reps result in hypertrophy, but only a claim. Since the world is full of claims I'm not convinced. In my logic this kind of training is rather aerobic than anaerobic, but maybe you can convince me the opposite.  ::)

whitewidow

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2011, 01:55:14 AM »

Bodybuilding is basically a sports for lazy people, especially if you go by "one muscle group per day". 45mins to one hour workouts, you can't even compare that to playing soccer, basketball, handball, skiing, martial arts, dancing, track and field and so on.

you can get better gains working out for just an hour if you just go kill one bodypart. Ive trained for close to 4 hours and gained nothing but an appetite. Im happy with the way my workouts have been going nobody needs to workout for more than an hour if you know what your doing. You know how many sets you can get done in an hour? 30 sets at least thats a lowball number

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2011, 01:58:24 AM »
you can get better gains working out for just an hour if you just go kill one bodypart. Ive trained for close to 4 hours and gained nothing but an appetite. Im happy with the way my workouts have been going nobody needs to workout for more than an hour if you know what your doing. You know how many sets you can get done in an hour? 30 sets at least thats a lowball number

Never said anything else, it is bullshit to train more, i just say that almost any other "sports" on the planet is harder than bodybuilding.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2011, 10:34:37 AM »

...and powerlifting  8)
S

whitewidow

« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2011, 05:29:22 PM »

Never said anything else, it is bullshit to train more, i just say that almost any other "sports" on the planet is harder than bodybuilding.

you right. you right