Author Topic: Obama to Veterans: DROP DEAD (Literally)  (Read 16745 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama to Veterans: DROP DEAD
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2011, 12:13:41 PM »
you are blinded by hatred, you think they gave him a magna cum laude in 1988 for fun? why because they could tell the future and that he would be a president 20 years later? you are a fear mongering reality denier. Harvard as perhaps the standout institution in the states for academia doesn't hand out free diplomas nor high honors, are you suggesting he did not earn it? if so you are a conspiracy theory nut.

Oh and refusing to answer my question proves my point, you do believe in magic and 600 year old men and deny facts. I dont see the point in responding to any of your posts again, you are closed minded, nothing can sway you, you are always right no matter what because facts dont matter.

Do you consider George W. Bush highly intelligent?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2011, 12:14:16 PM »

Do you consider George W. Bush highly intelligent?

That's different  ;D
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2011, 12:14:23 PM »
Since all his records are sealed, no one really know what is academic prowess is

I have dealt with traffic ticket lawyers in brooklyn smarter than obama.  

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2011, 12:15:51 PM »
I have dealt with traffic ticket lawyers in brooklyn smarter than obama.  

Obama has never held an actual job in his life, this is what you get when the person running the show has no real world experience. Everything they know is from academia and not the real world.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2011, 12:22:18 PM »
Obama has never held an actual job in his life, this is what you get when the person running the show has no real world experience. Everything they know is from academia and not the real world.

I like it.   :)  Dangerfield was terrific. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2011, 01:57:31 PM »
The EPA is another rougue agency out of control. 

Be that as it may that was one example. 

Again, we are borrowing .43 on the dollar spent.    That is bullshit. 

Yes entitlements need to be cut, but that has nothing to do with this current immeduiate debt ceiling issue.   Obama is mixing the two intentionally to scare people and continue his crack addiction to spending tax dollars we dont have. 

Why not cut food stamps and medicaid to able bodied people?   

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2011, 02:01:30 PM »
Obama would have to make the call where the money goes.  He needs to be put on the hot seat and make some tough decisions.  I know it's not as much fun as campaigning, but it's the job he signed up for. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2011, 02:02:38 PM »

You and I both know that 75% of the entire US budget is in defense, SS, and Medicare.

Doubt it.  Probably closer to 60%, but if you've got numbers, I'll be glad to check it out.

Across the board is probably the most fair way to go, but I don't like the idea of cutting off people's heat, not providing food, etc.  So I think there has to be some judgements made.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2011, 02:03:24 PM »
Obama would have to make the call where the money goes.  He needs to be put on the hot seat and make some tough decisions.  I know it's not as much fun as campaigning, but it's the job he signed up for. 

Again - he campaigned on cutting the deficit in half by the end of his first term.  

Its far easier for him to lie like he does and keep spending our money than it is for him to make tough decisions.  

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2011, 02:05:27 PM »
Again - he campaigned on cutting the deficit in half by the end of his first term. 

Its far easier for him to lie like he does and keep spending our money than it is for him to make tough decisions. 

Far easier to blame Bush.  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2011, 02:05:53 PM »

Doubt it.  Probably closer to 60%, but if you've got numbers, I'll be glad to check it out.

Across the board is probably the most fair way to go, but I don't like the idea of cutting off people's heat, not providing food, etc.  So I think there has to be some judgements made.

Why dont we start with all the ball washing programs?  

How about congressional travel?  

How about all the staff the congresss and wh have?  

How about cutting car usage by employees?  

How about taking the CEO of IBM up on his offer to trim 90 billion a year of fraud in medicare for free?  

If obama were remotely serious about cutting waste fraud and abuse, we would not be having this discussion.  

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2011, 02:07:00 PM »
Why dont we start with all the ball washing programs? 

How about congressional travel? 

How about all the staff the congresss and wh have? 

How about cutting car usage by employees? 

How about taking the CEO of IBM up on his offer to trim 90 billion a year of fraud in medicare for free? 

If obama were remotely serious about cutting waste fraud and abuse, we would not be having this discussion.   

No argument from me.  I'd also eliminate most foreign aid.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2011, 02:20:50 PM »
If he won't I will..he got it because he was a minority. He didn't do a thing while at law school. A year before he became head of the law review somebody whined that there wasn't enough minorities heading or part of the review...a year later ol barry gets the job. Sorta like how he became president. I would'nt piss on him if he was on fire.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2011, 02:22:46 PM »
If he won't I will..he got it because he was a minority. He didn't do a thing while at law school. A year before he became head of the law review somebody whined that there wasn't enough minorities heading or part of the review...a year later ol barry gets the job. Sorta like how he became president. I would'nt piss on him if he was on fire.

Like I said he is Typhoid Barry - worse than a bubonic plaque.

I look at him no different than a raging flash mob out of control.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2011, 02:23:29 PM »
The EPA is another rougue agency out of control. 

Be that as it may that was one example. 

Again, we are borrowing .43 on the dollar spent.    That is bullshit. 

Yes entitlements need to be cut, but that has nothing to do with this current immeduiate debt ceiling issue.   Obama is mixing the two intentionally to scare people and continue his crack addiction to spending tax dollars we dont have. 

Why not cut food stamps and medicaid to able bodied people?   

Anybody notice the new EPA ads on TV? Has anybody ever seen an EPA ad before this admin.....oh yeah in other news the guy who made up the dead polarbear BS was suspended by NASA...who also are reversing course on climate change. Ol barry shouldn't have cut their budget.

L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2011, 03:14:48 PM »

I dont' know, but if you take the "interest" on the debt out of the equation (which is another huge piece), it's close to 75 I think.

Most of the Pentagon's spending is off the books and they refuse to be audited. Who knows much money they really spend?
I hate the State.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2011, 03:20:55 PM »
Are you that stupid? Do you know how to read, nitwit? 3333 and most of us have stated that Reps had their part in their disaster. The problem here, just like Obama, you want to ONLY BLAME BUSH AND THE REPUBLICANS. When you start blaming Obama for making it worst the last 3 years, then you will be living what you just preached on the above post.

But fucko only blames obama for everything. You might say Repubs have had their part to blame.. But 33333 says obama is the reason he had the runs this morning

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2011, 03:26:14 PM »

Are you retarded. All Politicians make campaign promises. But if obama does it he is satan.. lol.. Weak

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2011, 03:48:13 PM »

I dont' know, but if you take the "interest" on the debt out of the equation (which is another huge piece), it's close to 75 I think.

If I'm reading your graph right - 18+20+18 = 56%

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2011, 03:51:38 PM »
Most of the Pentagon's spending is off the books and they refuse to be audited. Who knows much money they really spend?

Most, if not all, is on the books and the Pentagon is audited.  Supplemental emergency appropriations does not necessarily mean off budget.

BTW, a good chunk of Social Security is off budget.  You obviously don't even know what that means - moron.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2011, 03:55:35 PM »
It does, but if you leave out 10% of the debt of interest, then that changes the entire model to closer to 75%.

I don't include the interest because we don't get anything for it.

We don't get anything for African ball washing either, but it's still an expenditure.  Not sure why it wouldn't count.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2011, 06:20:37 PM »

Most, if not all, is on the books and the Pentagon is audited.  Supplemental emergency appropriations does not necessarily mean off budget.

BTW, a good chunk of Social Security is off budget.  You obviously don't even know what that means - moron.

Does that audit include the billions or trillions that go to corporate welfare in the form of contracts and financing to the military industrial complex?
I hate the State.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2011, 06:44:12 PM »
Does that audit include the billions or trillions that go to corporate welfare in the form of contracts and financing to the military industrial complex?

Something stopping you from reading the audits?

As far as the money goes, I suppose it's both good and bad - not sure what the net effect really is.  Those contracts give people jobs, benefits, etc.  But there is definitely fraud, waste, abuse, etc.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2011, 07:00:02 PM »
Are you retarded. All Politicians make campaign promises. But if obama does it he is satan.. lol.. Weak

So it's OK for him to spend this country into insolvency because all politicians lie? That should be reassuring to the tens of millions of Americans out of work or underemployed right now.

"Everybody does it so let's give him a free pass." Come on, man. He's the fucking President. He ASKED to be given the reins of this country and its economy. Time he took responsibility for the profligate spending he and his cronies Piglosi and Dingy Reid have unleashed on this country.

We provide some good or aid with that... Interest is not a good or a service in my mind. I do agree it is an expenditure, but none the less... The budget didn't include the wars at this time either... there's a few more billions or is it trillions you have to put on the pie chart now.

It's definitely more than 60% at this point in those three... So which of those do we cut?

All of them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2011, 07:04:33 PM »
Every single promise Obama made he has lied about.  Whether it's the mandate in obamacare, being fiscally responsible, the wars, transparency, etc, has all been a bogus lie. 

Hey mal, if you knew that every single Obama promise was a lie and a scam would you still have voted for him?