Author Topic: Are people really this stupid  (Read 8477 times)

Swlabr

Are people really this stupid
« on: July 28, 2011, 08:31:13 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Are people really this stupid
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 08:31:58 AM »
people are that stupid

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 08:33:01 AM »
Many a getbigger could afford this without blinking. But like the honey badger, the getbigger.......

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 08:34:51 AM »
WOW!!!! what a deal!!!  I'm gonna order right now!!!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 03:22:45 PM »
what kind of asshole would sell something like this for this price...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 03:26:48 PM »
Sadly, there are many kids out there that will purchase this in the hopes of getting amazing results, only to find that after 6 months to a year of using this piece of shit product they will only have garnered a grand or two in debt on their mommy's credit card..

"1"

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 03:32:51 PM »
"Maybe it works like is promised but I didn't train hard enough and my diet wasn't in check? It must be like that."

If stuff doesn't work unless you have everything 100 % in check, the stuff doesn't work, period.

I am impressed by their marketing skills, they are top notch. Repetition, favoring of the loyal customers...simple but effective.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 04:00:52 PM »
Wow, what a bunch of crap.  >:(

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 04:05:07 PM »
what? your buying yellow plastic tool boxes for your vitamins?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2011, 04:31:57 PM »

Looks like a lunchbox for pedophiles

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2011, 05:09:03 PM »
I swear biotest has everyone at the t-nation forums in their pockets.  Guys like "the_mighty_stu" (sp) who's featured on that product page, giving his testimonial... christian thibaudeau, professor x, waylander, Cephalic_Carnage, MODOK... all of these "mass monsters" pose as ordinary forum members, while claiming they take whatever new supp biotest has just popped out.  And they get mad as hell if you even whisper the word "steroids."  I think professor x is sitting around 300 lbs at 5'10" (maybe less) and makes sure to mention however many doses of "mag-10" he takes in between steaks and protein shakes... maybe a pro-hormone or two in the distant past.  ::)

Most people will believe these guys when they say they are clean and take biotest's ridiculously expensive shit (anaconda protocol, before this latest thing, was like $300+ for less than a months supply, or something like that), because why not?  They appear, on the surface, to be nothing more than your average "natural freaks" who want to chat it up on a bbing forum, all the while insisting they do, indeed, chug their mag-10 and indigo3g... no affiliation with biotest of course.  :-\

EZ$

• Getbig II
  • I do curls for the girls
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2011, 06:20:13 PM »
this is the biggest load of shit I have ever seen...

First-Time Purchasers
Undoubtedly there are a lot more people who'll want to purchase and continue purchasing Indigo-3G™ than we can supply. With that in mind, the official Biotest policy on its release is pretty bold:

We only want to sell Indigo-3G™ to users who are both informed and serious. Furthermore, we want to make sure that all existing Indigo-3G consumers have continued access to supplies. In other words, once you begin taking Indigo-3G,™ we want you to be able to continue taking it without interruption.

So, if you're considering Indigo-3G,™ but you're on the fence, or worried about cost, stop right there and go no further. It's not for you, at least not at this time.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2011, 11:25:07 PM »
The whole supplement industry seems like a branch of the mafia.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2011, 09:54:23 AM »
 ::)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2011, 09:57:03 AM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2011, 10:01:41 AM »
I swear biotest has everyone at the t-nation forums in their pockets.  Guys like "the_mighty_stu" (sp) who's featured on that product page, giving his testimonial... christian thibaudeau, professor x, waylander, Cephalic_Carnage, MODOK... all of these "mass monsters" pose as ordinary forum members, while claiming they take whatever new supp biotest has just popped out.  And they get mad as hell if you even whisper the word "steroids."  I think professor x is sitting around 300 lbs at 5'10" (maybe less) and makes sure to mention however many doses of "mag-10" he takes in between steaks and protein shakes... maybe a pro-hormone or two in the distant past.  ::)

Most people will believe these guys when they say they are clean and take biotest's ridiculously expensive shit (anaconda protocol, before this latest thing, was like $300+ for less than a months supply, or something like that), because why not?  They appear, on the surface, to be nothing more than your average "natural freaks" who want to chat it up on a bbing forum, all the while insisting they do, indeed, chug their mag-10 and indigo3g... no affiliation with biotest of course.  :-\
yeah they re just natural freaks who want to share -with absolutely no personnal interest other than genuinely helping youg newcommers to achieve maximum health, peace of mind and eternal well beingness- their knowledges and little secret 'supplements' for nothing in return  ::)

These people would sell their mother for money to keep buying their steroids. That's whatmotivates them to lie if it means money. The illusion must never stop. Most of them are nothing without the drugs.
And you wonder why people associate everything that revolves around fitness, weight lifting, with egocentrical insecure hypocritical assholes ?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2011, 10:05:16 AM »
I always found T-nation a weird site..

They had some nice out of the box articles in the past, esp around exercises and rep techniques, and discussions about training in general. Right now the site is loaded with Biotest sponsored projects  :-\

The Indigo Project Today
Team Indigo Coaching: Weekend Edition  Food questions? Training questions? Dosing questions? We have the answers.

TC Today
Kill The Personal Trainers  So I'm standing in the grocery store checkout line and the woman in front of me is loading all her fruits and vegetables onto the conveyor belt, but none of them are in plastic bags.

The Indigo Project Yesterday
Indigo Boot Camp, Day 4 Video Recap  They came, they saw, they kicked some ass!

The Indigo Project Yesterday
Behind the Scenes: Indigo Boot Camp, FINAL DAY  Today our Indigo-3G users are in for a treat. A painful treat, but tasty nonetheless.

Dan John 07/27/11
Successful Hip Surgery  I have been fighting the good fight for years, but I finally gave it and went under the knife. A couple of things "I did right:" First, I came into the surgery in solid shape. Two, I really took care of my supplements including those of the "bowel motility" world. (Great idea...if you ever have to do this). Three, I did "everything" I could find up to surgery. It gives one a template of what to do and not to do. Dan John

The Indigo Project 07/27/11
Indigo Boot Camp, Day 3 Video Recap  The big, the beautiful, and the downright awesome...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2011, 10:06:29 AM »
There are obviously some people who exactly know how to use their knowledges to lure young or new gullible people instead of truly helping them.

Evil!

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2011, 10:49:39 AM »
brutal

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2011, 11:23:56 AM »
lol, it's about 50% MORE EXPENSIVE THAN GH, must be good stuff!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2011, 11:24:50 AM »
Fart powder for 500 bucks  ::)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2011, 11:26:03 AM »

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2011, 11:28:41 AM »

But after your sups are gone you can put your drill in there!

R

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2011, 11:30:38 AM »
Maybe it's like 12 dollars for the vitamins and 468 for the nuclear proof box ?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2011, 11:34:01 AM »
"Christian Thibaudeau  ??? ??? ??? never wants to go a day without it. "