Author Topic: 46 yrs ago we had this classic physique rule the Olympia stage!  (Read 5248 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Old , original footage of Larry Scott winning the 1st two Olympias back in 1965, 66!
Look at the thick , round full muscle shape and unreal arms.  :o

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: 46 yrs ago we had this classic physique rule the Olympia stage!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 09:32:53 PM »
I met Larry last year at the O.  Great guy...I was in awe.  I remember reading about him as a kid.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 09:33:35 PM »
Who did he defeat in his wins ?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 09:33:45 PM »
great 5mg D-Bol ed physique!

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 09:34:36 PM »
Now we have this classic physique

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 09:36:05 PM »
great 5mg D-Bol ed physique!
haha yeah - you can see why coach is a twister - learnt from those fuckers, Larry's a religous nutter to

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 09:36:35 PM »
Now we have this classic physique

I can't wait to see this movie on the 5th of Aug. It's going to be great!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 09:37:44 PM »
Who did he defeat in his wins ?

Harold Poole

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 11:09:34 PM »

Old , original footage of Larry Scott winning the 1st two Olympias back in 1965, 66!
Look at the thick , round full muscle shape and unreal arms.  :o

All trenbolina, equipina, insulina, GHina and testerosteronina and no training - GH15

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2011, 11:11:34 PM »
I can't wait to see this movie on the 5th of Aug. It's going to be great!
Here is a preview...enjoy!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2011, 11:15:48 PM »
All trenbolina, equipina, insulina, GHina and testerosteronina and no training - GH15

no no,, this is just a young fella that retired young,,doing it in his 20s...with testosterona dianabola and nandrolona...this is achivable when your hgh are at high enough levels naturally...see you are an old geezer no hgh release for already 25 years with you ...past 30 hgh go to shits...even before,, past 28 it decline every year,,

now,,this is achievable with testosterona dianabola and nandrolona,, his condition is not superb by any means not even on stage ,, he is 6% on stage this is not something impressive in today standards or even 80s standards...it is just 6% fella with muscles that are hormonized and developed,, very esy to chieve in your early 20s ,, his muscle shape was good too,,original shape,, but aside from this it is just regular fella on hormones that persued bodybuild and had high natural gh ,, unlike you he suceeded,, you need much more and failed...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2011, 11:25:36 PM »
C'mon GH15 I know the history of the devlopment of most steroids and unless Larry Scott used a time machine he could NOT have been on half the shit you mention. He took some d-ball and maybe some test and that would be about it for 1965!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2011, 11:31:08 PM »
did you even read what gh15 said? testosterona ,, dianabolona ,, nandrolona ,, all used by him !  red it over and over,, and no it wasnt few dianabolona pills ,, it was good legit pharma grade 10 ... 5 mg tablets a day  between 40-50mg of legit dianabol ,,thats what he used,, along with testosterona and nandrolona,, and it showes,, physiqe was good ,,impressive but never really super shreded or ripped to the bone,, he was lean 6% ,, many gym rats look that lean today on a daily basis ,, he had muscle mass from dianabola testosterona and nandrolona ,,

ok time for my movie,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2011, 11:35:17 PM »
did you even read what gh15 said? testosterona ,, dianabolona ,, nandrolona ,, all used by him !  red it over and over,, and no it wasnt few dianabolona pills ,, it was good legit pharma grade 10 ... 5 mg tablets a day  between 40-50mg of legit dianabol ,,thats what he used,, along with testosterona and nandrolona,, and it showes,, physiqe was good ,,impressive but never really super shreded or ripped to the bone,, he was lean 6% ,, many gym rats look that lean today on a daily basis ,, he had muscle mass from dianabola testosterona and nandrolona ,,

ok time for my movie,,

gh15 approved
I hear ya but  who knows , I wasn't there and have no idea what he took . I read he took d-bol but that was it so who knows, and does it really matter anyway?  Thanks for the reply, enjoy the movie

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2011, 11:36:28 PM »
C'mon GH15 I know the history of the devlopment of most steroids and unless Larry Scott used a time machine he could NOT have been on half the shit you mention. He took some d-ball and maybe some test and that would be about it for 1965!
Nandralone has been around since 62 - it didnt become availble till the early 80s by script and thats where the name deca comes from..

nandrolone decanoate, in 1962. It was almost immediately embraced by the athletic community, and rose to unseen popularity in the late 70’s,

http://forums.steroid.com/archive/index.php/t-379177.html

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2011, 12:16:48 AM »
42 Years ago. Today, he wouldnt get a pro card.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2011, 12:20:01 AM »
I hear ya but  who knows , I wasn't there and have no idea what he took . I read he took d-bol but that was it so who knows, and does it really matter anyway?  Thanks for the reply, enjoy the movie

so why did u pull him up on it?.... as has been said they were all readily available back then.... unless your one of these that looks back with rose coloured glasses... and if any of you believe that story flex printed about his meeting in golds to go from one dianabol to 2 per day, your telling me youve got serious issues

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2011, 12:28:28 AM »
so why did u pull him up on it?.... as has been said they were all readily available back then.... unless your one of these that looks back with rose coloured glasses... and if any of you believe that story flex printed about his meeting in golds to go from one dianabol to 2 per day, your telling me youve got serious issues
Ironage people have blinders on, they look back on the early physiques and truely believe that they were close to drug free, and try and make it seem like it was so much more "real" then, that they didnt take eveything and the kitchen sink.
Fact is, they knew less about drugs, training and nutrition, so in addition to taking everything and the kitchen sink drug wise, they had to work their asses off cause they didnt have the knowledge to do it right.

Todays pros just have it all easier, better knowledge for dieting, training, and drugs, and as a result they just have to work less to achieve a result 10x as big.

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2011, 12:47:49 AM »
42 Years ago. Today, he wouldnt get a pro card.

He could probably come back in the shape he's in today and get a masters pro card. He's only what like, 80?

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2011, 03:41:01 AM »
Ironage people have blinders on, they look back on the early physiques and truely believe that they were close to drug free, and try and make it seem like it was so much more "real" then, that they didnt take eveything and the kitchen sink.
Fact is, they knew less about drugs, training and nutrition, so in addition to taking everything and the kitchen sink drug wise, they had to work their asses off cause they didnt have the knowledge to do it right.

Todays pros just have it all easier, better knowledge for dieting, training, and drugs, and as a result they just have to work less to achieve a result 10x as big.

What are you advocating training like a pussy and being all drugs?

I never though much of Larry tbh, average genetics, blocky stucture.
Trans Milkshake.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2011, 03:48:06 AM »

What are you advocating training like a pussy and being all drugs?

I never though much of Larry tbh, average genetics, blocky stucture.
Hell no, Im saying that they had to work 10x as hard cause they didnt know what they were doing.
Look at Dorian, trained very little, just worked the muscle exactly as far as it needed to go and let recovery do the rest. And he didnt train like a pussy.
The old timers overtrained the shit outta themselves, didnt know what to eat to diet, so their bodies were all over the place, needed more rest, less training, different foods.....
The were constantly fighting against the lack of knowledge, if you get what im saying.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2011, 03:58:54 AM »
Hell no, Im saying that they had to work 10x as hard cause they didnt know what they were doing.
Look at Dorian, trained very little, just worked the muscle exactly as far as it needed to go and let recovery do the rest. And he didnt train like a pussy.
The old timers overtrained the shit outta themselves, didnt know what to eat to diet, so their bodies were all over the place, needed more rest, less training, different foods.....
The were constantly fighting against the lack of knowledge, if you get what im saying.

I think its a bit of a myth though. Sandow was Writing books on progressive resistance in what late 1800's?
They had better quality food and got grade A gear. the reason why there was more of a variance in physiques is because your genetic limitations show up more without the extra bulk of the slin, high gh and seo. They may have overtrained a bit but it don't think its a big factor. Everyone that i see that trains hardcore in my gym builds, the guys that train like pussy's don't, of course heavy drug usage changes that. Dillet or flex trained like they did as nattys they wouldn't have built any muscle.
Trans Milkshake.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2011, 04:01:48 AM »

I think its a bit of a myth though. Sandow was Writing books on progressive resistance in what late 1800's?
They had better quality food and got grade A gear. the reason why there was more of a variance in physiques is because your genetic limitations show up more without the extra bulk of the slin, high gh and seo. They may have overtrained a bit but it don't think its a big factor. Everyone that i see that trains hardcore in my gym builds, the guys that train like pussy's don't, of course heavy drug usage changes that. Dillet or flex trained like they did as nattys they wouldn't have built any muscle.
What I was saying wasnt that they were training like pussys, just that they didnt have to experiment as much with the other aspects to make maximum progress with minimal setbacks.
I was assuming said BB was going to be training like a Dorian, JoJ, Ronnie, etc.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2011, 08:55:06 AM »
Nandralone has been around since 62 - it didnt become availble till the early 80s by script and thats where the name deca comes from..

http://forums.steroid.com/archive/index.php/t-379177.html
exactly.... and to think bb back then did not use experimental drugs like we do now is dumb.. lol!
like nowadays with the peptides, all still experimental.
back then the newest steroids were still in development but they found ways to get it... just like we do now!
test was available since the 30's.... dbol since the 50's...
really all you need to get bulky! lol!

bodybuilding has always been all drugs... always will be...
Be Happy,
Optimus

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2011, 11:04:50 AM »
yes, bodybuilding is the drugs