Author Topic: Private SOOOOOOOOOOOOUL JET!!!!!!  (Read 13997 times)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: Private SOOOOOOOOOOOOUL JET!!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2011, 11:30:02 AM »
his music is still utter crap.
i also guess he was helped by some mentors, he cannot be a business genius, someone must have been behind his back all the way to the top. No way a 16 y/o rapper/ guy thinks about all of this all by himself.
You sir,are an idiot racist.. Don't get me wrong...I can't stand this kids attitude,or music.. But he made a video,on youtube,that got millions of hits.. Made a dance for it,and now he's a millionaire,many times over.. He wasn't on records talking about the white man.. He made something for fun,and became a star.. Good for him.. He is his own BOSS! He's done what artists,can never,and will never do in 20yrs.in the business.. Don't be upset,or jealous.. Live and let live sir.. Right.?

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2011, 11:32:43 AM »
his music is still utter crap.
i also guess he was helped by some mentors, he cannot be a business genius, someone must have been behind his back all the way to the top. No way a 16 y/o rapper/ guy thinks about all of this all by himself.

I agree, his comic book a$$ lyrics...everything is garbage. BUT he has a market and he's banking BIG TIME off of it.

Only mentor was his dad who helped him with studio I think when he was 14 or so, and thinking of it is never the issue with anything...it's following through with it. He used the internet to show that crank dat song he wrote, kids loved it, he got with interscope and the rest is history.

The kid had a passion and went for it. Good story if you ask me. I can't hate on the young fella like your hating racist a$$.  ;)

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2011, 04:48:27 PM »
I disagree, if you're really that rich, live however you want, buy whatever you want as long as you can afford it, be responsible and don't blow all your money away, plus just don't be a Dick about it with people, show some humility!

Humility is dead in America. I really wish the U.S government would have defaulted today. I have to pay my bills and I stay on top of it. For some reason our current government doesn't live by the same rules.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2011, 04:54:43 PM »
http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/30/soulja-boy-private-jet-g5-plane-spokesperson-says-false-not-true-lie-exaggerated-birthday-gift/

ALL HYPE! this dude has NO SWAGGER..... nothing but but a little liar, probably doesn't own the "BLING" he wears too

Soulja Boy -- along with several members of his inner circle -- perpetuated a lie about purchasing a $55 million G5 jet ... at least that's what a spokesperson for Soulja is now saying.

Earlier this week, TMZ spoke with Soulja, a member of his management team named Shai Storm and Soulja's assistant -- who all verified Soulja dropped the cash on the private jet as a 21st birthday gift to himself.

In fact, Soulja even went on a radio show yesterday in Miami -- after TMZ's story posted -- and when asked if he bought the plane, coyly told the DJ he was "G5 status" ... but never said the story was false.  

Now, Soulja's "spokesperson" Greg Miller has issued a statement on behalf of the rapper ... saying the "elaborate rumors" are "not true."

Funny, because when our reporter spoke with Soulja earlier this week -- and asked him directly, he responded, "Hell yeah ... I bought it."

Sadly, so did we.

Since Miller's statement, TMZ has made dozens of calls to Shai Storm -- but he hasn't picked up. Storm did return a text message saying he was instructed that all media relations are now going through Miller.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #104 on: August 02, 2011, 05:00:13 PM »

I agree, his comic book a$$ lyrics...everything is garbage. BUT he has a market and he's banking BIG TIME off of it.

Only mentor was his dad who helped him with studio I think when he was 14 or so, and thinking of it is never the issue with anything...it's following through with it. He used the internet to show that crank dat song he wrote, kids loved it, he got with interscope and the rest is history.

The kid had a passion and went for it. Good story if you ask me. I can't hate on the young fella like your hating racist a$$.  ;)
Its been said that this is the future (he is the future) of hip hop. I think his business model is great,
it's that he product is crap---the problem with music listeners today, is that they brainwashed sheep.
They play Soulja's and Lil Wayne's songs on the radio, and even though they are crap, the kids eventually start liking it, because they here it so much. And they don't play The Roots...
You have to listen to underground or listener supported radio stations to hear "real hip-hop" like J Dilla, Black Milk, etc.

Furthermore, Soulja Boy puts himself into the "clown ass" category by all his stupid moves he makes in real life, like the Kat Stacks situation.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #105 on: August 02, 2011, 05:03:48 PM »