Author Topic: Private SOOOOOOOOOOOOUL JET!!!!!!  (Read 14018 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Private SOOOOOOOOOOOOUL JET!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2011, 07:47:51 AM »
deport him to madagascar

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2011, 07:50:53 AM »
So you're saying that the only time its ok for a person to buy a private jet is if they give money to charity?
No. If you have the balls to drop 55 million on a jet that will sit on the ground most of the time, then you deserve to get robbed.  You give me 55 million, I'll take 20 and give the rest away to people who deserve it. I'm not talking about giving it to lazy bums or drug addicts, I'm talking good hardworking people that have come across bad times.  Everyone in my immediate and most of my extended family would be taken care of as well.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2011, 07:54:25 AM »
When has it been known for men of colour to realise that charity doesn't only go one way

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2011, 08:00:59 AM »
The U.S. Goverment is raping all of us as we speak.  We all realize that we have to pay taxes, but now people must realize that there is a good chance that you won't see a dime of that social security money that has been coming out of your check for years.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2011, 08:03:27 AM »
one day he will look outside to find a burning cross stabbed inside his jet

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2011, 08:04:35 AM »
one day he will look outside to find a burning cross stabbed inside his jet
And he'll probably cry 'racists'

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2011, 08:09:34 AM »
No. If you have the balls to drop 55 million on a jet that will sit on the ground most of the time, then you deserve to get robbed.  You give me 55 million, I'll take 20 and give the rest away to people who deserve it. I'm not talking about giving it to lazy bums or drug addicts, I'm talking good hardworking people that have come across bad times.  Everyone in my immediate and most of my extended family would be taken care of as well.

I disagree with you - no one deserves to get robbed!  Yes being a dick about it and rubbing it in other people's face sucks, but I mean you're talking like its a sin to be overly rich and enjoy yourself.  

If you can make it happen - then more power to you!

The U.S. Goverment is raping all of us as we speak.  We all realize that we have to pay taxes, but now people must realize that there is a good chance that you won't see a dime of that social security money that has been coming out of your check for years.

And trust me dude, there are a lot of other countries with higher taxes, and lower social security!  Be thankful for what you have.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2011, 07:42:01 AM »
Even in those luxurious circumstances, guys like that* blew their fortune with ease. They simply can't deal with money.

* young, low IQ & born in a ghetto (and die in a ghetto)
HE's been around for a little while now... This isn't his 1st big purchase.. This kids been spending money like this for years..

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2011, 07:55:33 AM »
you moron obviously think money buys hapiness. It's a lot more complicated than that.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2011, 08:32:10 AM »
HE's been around for a little while now... This isn't his 1st big purchase.. This kids been spending money like this for years..

Dead or broke (or both) before 30. Rappers aren't the most stable people.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2011, 08:34:52 AM »
it sometimes would be good if communism returned to usa

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2011, 09:40:48 AM »
This kid is business first. He owns his own label, studio and only pays distribution. This is why he is somewhat hated among rappers...he worked the above before he was even 18 ,bankrolled big time out the gates and pockets his residuals 100%. Hence the song swag on was a direct kick to the face of broke rappers who are slaves to their labels and prob don't pocked anything in the end.

If anything it was wise of him to learn the business first then start his push on his terms rather than sell his soul to a label like over 95% of rapper do.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2011, 09:42:50 AM »
but with all the money in the world he cant make himself into a white man.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2011, 10:01:02 AM »
Didn't it come out that he was bullshitting about buying this plane?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2011, 10:16:15 AM »
Dead or broke (or both) before 30. Rappers aren't the most stable people.
Record labels pay big money to have albums produced... He is a producer,as well as an artist... So he makes way more than just some street corner punk.. Trust me when I tell you,between making appearances,touring and producing,and shooting videos,plus he takes a nice piece from his artists(that are on his label),this kid is making tons of money... He pisses alot of it away,but I don't think,he's as dumb as he acts... ?

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2011, 10:17:08 AM »
God DAMN there are some motherfucking hating bitches in here.

That's why everyone on here who bitches and moans will always be stuck in a shitty job, no money, debt out the ass...because their jealousy of others success consumes them.

Sure he looks like a dumb fuck, spending his money carelessly, ...etc. insert negative comment

The thing is, he's got it and you don't. That's the bottom line. Who gives a fuck how he spends his money? Stop spending time on a god damn message board and start reading books on business, go network, read blogs, ...etc.

Eventually you'll get an idea how to make money.

I'll say it again over and over...money is like pussy. Once you stop putting it on a pedestal, it becomes pretty attainable and much easier to get.  

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2011, 10:20:13 AM »
God DAMN there are some motherfucking hating bitches in here.

That's why everyone on here who bitches and moans will always be stuck in a shitty job, no money, debt out the ass...because their jealousy of others success consumes them.

Sure he looks like a dumb fuck, spending his money carelessly, ...etc. insert negative comment

The thing is, he's got it and you don't. That's the bottom line. Who gives a fuck how he spends his money? Stop spending time on a god damn message board and start reading books on business, go network, read blogs, ...etc.

Eventually you'll get an idea how to make money.

I'll say it again over and over...money is like pussy. Once you stop putting it on a pedestal, it becomes pretty attainable and much easier to get.  

Settle down.....

Honey Badger..

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2011, 10:20:51 AM »
Record labels pay big money to have albums produced... He is a producer,as well as an artist... So he makes way more than just some street corner punk.. Trust me when I tell you,between making appearances,touring and producing,and shooting videos,plus he takes a nice piece from his artists(that are on his label),this kid is making tons of money... He pisses alot of it away,but I don't think,he's as dumb as he acts... ?

EXACTLY!

Take Lil Wayne and Birdman for example. Their persona is all swagger, big expensive cars, lavish lifestyle...etc.

What people don't understand is it takes a lot of business sense to make it big like they did and to be on top of the rap/hip hop industry like they have been for years. They are on top of their game because they were in the grind for years and finally made it... it's not by chance you get a stable of exotic super cars in your garage.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2011, 10:29:16 AM »
EXACTLY!

Take Lil Wayne and Birdman for example. Their persona is all swagger, big expensive cars, lavish lifestyle...etc.

What people don't understand is it takes a lot of business sense to make it big like they did and to be on top of the rap/hip hop industry like they have been for years. They are on top of their game because they were in the grind for years and finally made it... it's not by chance you get a stable of exotic super cars in your garage.
Game and Grind.  Please never use those terms when in my presence ever again.  Thanks.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2011, 10:30:56 AM »
Game and Grind.  Please never use those terms when in my presence ever again.  Thanks.
lol..Phuckin Adonis....

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2011, 10:37:48 AM »
Didn't it come out that he was bullshitting about buying this plane?

HHAHAHA, if this is true:

Huge LOL @ all the ass lickers in this thread  ;D ;D

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2011, 10:39:58 AM »

The heel of getbig chimes in about a subject he has no clue about...how to make real money. Hmm...

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 31, 2011, 10:54:59 AM »
This kid is business first. He owns his own label, studio and only pays distribution. This is why he is somewhat hated among rappers...he worked the above before he was even 18 ,bankrolled big time out the gates and pockets his residuals 100%. Hence the song swag on was a direct kick to the face of broke rappers who are slaves to their labels and prob don't pocked anything in the end.

If anything it was wise of him to learn the business first then start his push on his terms rather than sell his soul to a label like over 95% of rapper do.

Damn dude, i didn't know that! Good for him, took care of the top first, must be nice!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2011, 11:04:55 AM »

his music is still utter crap.
i also guess he was helped by some mentors, he cannot be a business genius, someone must have been behind his back all the way to the top. No way a 16 y/o rapper/ guy thinks about all of this all by himself.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2011, 11:24:53 AM »
The heel of getbig chimes in about a subject he has no clue about...how to make real money. Hmm...
Hmmm.  You seem to have the "skills" sir.. Go on..I'm listening..