Author Topic: Why isn't Good Morning America busting Soulja boys balls about his jet?  (Read 3948 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Like they are to F1 race car driver's Daughter PETRA ECCLESTONE

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/29/petra-eccelstone-candy-spelling-spoiled-mansion-privileged-donate-good-morning-america-abc/

22-year-old BILLION-heiress Petra Ecclestone -- the chick who just bought Candy Spelling's mansion for $85 MILLION -- says she's NOT spoiled ... she's privileged -- and there's a HUGE difference.

Ecclestone spoke with "Good Morning America" -- and explained why she decided to purchase the home ... saying, "It was a great investment, and I got a really good deal and it was, like, prime real estate."

When asked why she didn't use the money to pay for affordable homes for 1000's of families -- she replied, "I help as much as I can, but at the end of the day ... however much the house has costed, that's not going to kind of I dunno ... like change the world I don't think."

Petra -- daughter of a Formula 1 racing tycoon -- added, "I'm not going to not live in a certain way ... just because there are people less fortunate than I am."

Does Petra have a point?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
People are hassling her because she comes from a smart family that made money?

90% of poor people would do what she does if they had the means.

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
LOL @ race car drivers daughter

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/29/petra-eccelstone-candy-spelling-spoiled-mansion-privileged-donate-good-morning-america-abc/

22-year-old BILLION-heiress Petra Ecclestone -- the chick who just bought Candy Spelling's mansion for $85 MILLION -- says she's NOT spoiled ... she's privileged -- and there's a HUGE difference.

Ecclestone spoke with "Good Morning America" -- and explained why she decided to purchase the home ... saying, "It was a great investment, and I got a really good deal and it was, like, prime real estate."

When asked why she didn't use the money to pay for affordable homes for 1000's of families -- she replied, "I help as much as I can, but at the end of the day ... however much the house has costed, that's not going to kind of I dunno ... like change the world I don't think."

Petra -- daughter of a Formula 1 racing tycoon -- added, "I'm not going to not live in a certain way ... just because there are people less fortunate than I am."

Does Petra have a point?

hater
T

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
LOL @ race car drivers daughter
;D

yeah, Petra E just has a really, really rich daddy and as much as I hate to say it, Soulja Boy earned all his money...

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Biggest difference would be that Petra will still own the house in 5 years....Soulja Boi will be living on "the welfare".

::)

JasonH

• Getbig V
Bernie Ecclestone's other daughter, Tamara, is hotter IMO:

cephissus

• Getbig V
People are hassling her because she comes from a smart family that made money?

90% 100% of poor people would do what she does if they had the means.

fixed

she gave a good answer, but if she had just said, "because i don't feel like it" i would have even more respect for her.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Biggest difference would be that Petra's Dad will still own the house in 5 years....Soulja Boi will be living on "the welfare".

::)
fixed....that chick will get bored with the house...and find another.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Does Petra have a point?

A number of news stations aren't buying the story about Soulja Boy buying a 55 million dollar jet because his net worth is only about 23 million...... ::)
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
artificial selection in the human specie at its finest.

whitewidow

that mansion is dope I like the design. shit she could buy thailand with that money. I bought a fat house in thailand for just 40K

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
fixed....that chick will get bored with the house...and find another.

In five years Petra will still be living in Monaco and banging GetBiggers....Soulja Boi will be cleaning windshields on random Atlanta street corners for spare change.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

A number of news stations aren't buying the story about Soulja Boy buying a 55 million dollar jet because his net worth is only about 23 million...... ::)
I bet he went Honey Badger and just took the damn jet.
Most likely it is some lease or rental for promo or whatever