Author Topic: the diff between balonie and primemeat,, bible index  (Read 12796 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
the diff between balonie and primemeat,, bible index
« on: July 29, 2011, 05:29:32 PM »
here is 2 bodybuilder,, one belong in the amatuer and should never see a pro card...yes he will see it according to juding createria of now day,, the other one ofcourse should see a pro card even if went on stage today,,

notice! the diff between the 2 ,, one is blow up from the inside out,, the muscle is not i reapet not his! it is balooned condom it is fat from within muslce,, fake size,, not real ,, it go away as soon as gh and insulina is down and out the system 6 months after he look like shadow of the former self,,
the other fella....is build mainly on aas...with little gh experiementing but mainly aas,, it is solid built that is developed right for many years,,

now this is the diff between a bodybuild wanna be to a true bodybuild,, and kuklo the kid is the worst example to give but he also belong to that blow up fake muscle group he is just a symetric blow up fake muscle group memeber,, unlike philsulina the kuklo kid is symetric,, its just not real muscle ,, you will see if he cant maintain the doses of gh and insulina he is done

bodybuild HAS TO GO BACK TO THE SECOND PICTURE I POSTED HERE,, IT HAS TO IF IT WANTS TO SURVIVE AND GROW ,, OTHERWIZE IT WILL ALWAYS BE MISEREBLE IN ITS OWN LITTLE CULT

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: the diff between balonie and primemeat,, bible index
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 05:31:56 PM »
notice that only thing that is biger on the amatuer that will get pro card have no doubt he will,, but the only diff is his head size,, he is blown on gh and insulina...

this is not! the look we want in bodybuild ...

this is more of the look we want take a look here,,this is real muscle!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 05:32:53 PM »

Swlabr

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 05:38:02 PM »
I don't see a difference. ???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 05:38:40 PM »
now,, its important to understand that the fella amatuer from first picture has very good condition! but he can never ever ever never be shredded and peeled with deep cuts,, not possible due to the skin and the way the muscle hold the fat...it is blown from the inside out,, so you will never see the detail of a granite statue...yes it is very good condition FOR! this type of blow up....but this is no where near no where near perfection of a physiqe,, this is about 40lb of usless water and fat from within muscle,, and this will be awarded with profesional card,, because? because you cant catch fat with your hand when you touch his lower back....the fat it INSIDE THE MUSCLE,,this is why the condition can not be superb with deep lines ,,,clear lines,, this is why its so common this rubbery skin look where you can see a fella that if you put a needle into him he deflates,,
this is not truly bodybuilding,, it is not,, it is good response to hormones with some weight throwing here and there,,it is really not a good place where we stand as a cult ,, its not

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 05:41:37 PM »
You suck Coach owns you. like I said the old school cats he didnt use HGH and insulin and just had hard work ethic are much better. Todays pros rely on drugs. and you always encourage the HGH/ slin combo so in a sense you are ruining bodybuilding. P.S. what's your camelss name? also be ready for tonight get the camel geared up. you have some money to make me you fugazi

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2011, 05:42:38 PM »
I don't see a difference. ???

you do ,, look closer

water and fat from within muscle,, lines are blurred,, it is not the hardness not the driness you can achieve as bodybuild,,what prevents the bodybuild from geting there? INSULINA,, and what happen if bodybuild stop the insulina? he lose 30lb atleast

what you see on the amatuer is FAKE RUBBER TYPE MUSCLE,, blown from the inside out with insulina,,,this is the reason for the size and the weight

gh15 approved
fallen angel

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 05:42:48 PM »
what's the difference, honestly?  if people could get genetically engineered from birth, or press a button, or pop a magic pill to get huge they would... in the end there is no purpose to the muscles, "real" or "fake."

Who needs muscles today anyway?  It's not like anyone actually has a need to do heavy labor.  We just do it, initially, to impress people who are too stupid to know otherwise.  And then, we continue because we don't want to be outdone by our "fellow bodybuilders."  Once people understand that big muscles correspond to a neurotic lifestyle and plugging drugs, and not godly genetics, strength, athleticism, and resilience they lose all respect for the bodybuilder -- the illusion is shattered.

And in the end they stand up on a stage... as if bodies are of no more use than statues, as if their purpose is to be looked at as they pose on a pedestal.  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 05:44:14 PM »
You suck Coach owns you. like I said the old school cats he didnt use HGH and insulin and just had hard work ethic are much better. Todays pros rely on drugs. and you always encourage the HGH/ slin combo so in a sense you are ruining bodybuilding. P.S. what's your camelss name? also be ready for tonight get the camel geared up. you have some money to make me you fugazi

no retard,, i never condon the use of insulina,, i want it OUT of bodybuild,, this is insulina size which is not real ,, period,, i am for hgh though
rest of your balonie i dont read because its always padila this padila that

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2011, 05:45:27 PM »
LOL @ thread title.

TheGift...

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2011, 07:11:56 PM »
now,, its important to understand that the fella amatuer from first picture has very good condition! but he can never ever ever never be shredded and peeled with deep cuts,, not possible due to the skin and the way the muscle hold the fat...it is blown from the inside out,, so you will never see the detail of a granite statue...yes it is very good condition FOR! this type of blow up....but this is no where near no where near perfection of a physiqe,, this is about 40lb of usless water and fat from within muscle,, and this will be awarded with profesional card,, because? because you cant catch fat with your hand when you touch his lower back....the fat it INSIDE THE MUSCLE,,this is why the condition can not be superb with deep lines ,,,clear lines,, this is why its so common this rubbery skin look where you can see a fella that if you put a needle into him he deflates,,
this is not truly bodybuilding,, it is not,, it is good response to hormones with some weight throwing here and there,,it is really not a good place where we stand as a cult ,, its not

gh15 approved

You cant say he trains here and there cause he train like an animal!but the pics you posted we see with clear eyes that is a very big difference with those 2 physiques-What would happen if KUCLO didn`t use GH and INSULIN and just train and train,would he have that granite look like back in the 80s?

TheGift...

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2011, 07:32:47 PM »

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2011, 07:39:31 PM »
Heck yeah I see the difference.  The bodies of Samir and Haney look like as if a sculpture had finely detailed each muscle part where as Kuclo doesn't have that look.  Samir and Haney although lighter had the wow factor and their muscles have that pop out look kind of like the muscles are alive.  Kuclo's muscles don't seem to have that aliveness to them.  I wonder if that makes sense?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2011, 07:46:13 PM »
What an annoying fuck you are, Willow ! SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY ! Jesus christ ! You stalk Gh15 from thread to thread you crazy fuck ! Go fuck some thailand whore ... if you can get it up, that is. :/

Anyways, this thread is EXACTLY why Gh15 is pretty much the BEST poster here. Without a doubt ! AGAIN, I like Kuclo, however, for the trained eye ( those of us who are IN the game ), you can definitely see a difference in the physiques. Rubber vs Real. If you can't fuckin' see it, look closer ! It's right there in front of your eyes. Shit, look at some Kuclo vids online vs Samir vids. You'll see the difference. AGAIN, I like Kuclo and I'd like to see him get his card this weekend. :)

NOW GO GET YOUR SHINEBOX, Willow !

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2011, 07:51:37 PM »
What an annoying fuck you are, Willow ! SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY ! Jesus christ ! You stalk Gh15 from thread to thread you crazy fuck ! Go fuck some thailand whore ... if you can get it up, that is. :/

Anyways, this thread is EXACTLY why Gh15 is pretty much the BEST poster here. Without a doubt ! AGAIN, I like Kuclo, however, for the trained eye ( those of us who are IN the game ), you can definitely see a difference in the physiques. Rubber vs Real. If you can't fuckin' see it, look closer ! It's right there in front of your eyes. Shit, look at some Kuclo vids online vs Samir vids. You'll see the difference. AGAIN, I like Kuclo and I'd like to see him get his card this weekend. :)

NOW GO GET MY SHINEBOX, Willow !What an annoying fuck you are, Willow ! SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY ! Jesus christ ! You stalk Gh15 from thread to thread you crazy fuck ! Go fuck some thailand whore ... if you can get it up, that is. :/

NOW GO GET YOUR SHINEBOX, WILLOW !!!

:)
b

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2011, 07:53:37 PM »

Meltdown.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2011, 07:56:17 PM »

X2 gh15 is God of Hormones
TEAM Nasser

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2011, 07:56:57 PM »
Meltdown.

I type from my Blackberry. Every now and again, my posts come up " doubled ", if that makes sense. Kinda like a " copy and paste " sorta thing. I HATE when that happens. :(

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2011, 07:59:14 PM »
The real muscle looks more rugged dense and separated, with a more granite like quality to it. Instead of just plain jane average looking steroid muscle with zero wow factor to it. Quality over quantity, mass with class!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2011, 08:00:31 PM »
YOu have to admit this is the best Kulco has ever looked. 10times better than last year.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2011, 08:07:16 PM »
YOu have to admit this is the best Kulco has ever looked. 10times better than last year.

that is correct,,
gh15 approved
fallen angel

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2011, 08:08:02 PM »
The real muscle looks more rugged dense and separated, with a more granite like quality to it. Instead of just plain jane average looking steroid muscle with zero wow factor to it. Quality over quantity, mass with class!

I don't like to kiss ass, but I will this time, Bill ( NO HOMO ). Kinda unrelated to the thread, but ... well, Bill, I REALLY like your posts. Almost every time I've read your posts I've said to myself, " Fuck ... this guy knows what he's talkin' about. This man is BALLS DEEP in the iron game. " And, yes, I'm bein' serious. You first caught my attention in a powerlifting thread. Sooo ... with that bein' said, your :

IRON DISCIPLE APPROVED

Welcome ! You join the likes of :

Slaveboy1980

Gym*Rat ( I believe this is how it is spelled )

VanB

Gh15

I'm forgetting 1 ... Stark chased him away a couple of months ago. :( :( :(

Anyways, keep postin', brother !

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2011, 08:10:57 PM »

I don't like to kiss ass, but I will this time, Bill ( NO HOMO ). Kinda unrelated to the thread, but ... well, Bill, I REALLY like your posts. Almost every time I've read your posts I've said to myself, " Fuck ... this guy knows what he's talkin' about. This man is BALLS DEEP in the iron game. " And, yes, I'm bein' serious. You first caught my attention in a powerlifting thread. Sooo ... with that bein' said, your :

IRON DISCIPLE APPROVED

Welcome ! You join the likes of :

Slaveboy1980

Gym*Rat ( I believe this is how it is spelled )

VanB

Gh15

I'm forgetting 1 ... Stark chased him away a couple of months ago. :( :( :(

Anyways, keep postin', brother !
:-X  ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2011, 08:21:27 PM »
:-X  ::)

If you were on that list, Chaos, would you still be rollin' your eyes ? LOL !

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2011, 08:23:03 PM »

If you were on that list, Chaos, would you still be rollin' your eyes ? LOL !
;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!