Author Topic: Fedor Will Lose Again.  (Read 12840 times)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Re: Fedor Will Lose Again.
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2011, 12:09:38 AM »
No I wouldn't and i thought kongo was done as well but he recovered.

i thought that kongo fight should have been stopped...BUT look at what happened kongo got lucky. who knows maybe if the fight wasn;t stopped fedor would have gotten lucky. you see how you are a hypocrite.
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2011, 12:11:28 AM »
coach don't say that fedor was hurt worse then kongo because he was OUT on his feet. he got tore up..yes he DID recover. but again who is to say that fedor would not have recovered.
irongearco.com

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2011, 12:14:57 AM »
i thought that kongo fight should have been stopped...BUT look at what happened kongo got lucky. who knows maybe if the fight wasn;t stopped fedor would have gotten lucky. you see how you are a hypocrite.

Kongo's fight was different. When he got rocked and went down Berry went in and tried a ground and pound and missed half the shots, that gave kongo enough time to recover, when the ref saw kongo going for berrys leg after the attempted ground and pound he let the fight go on.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2011, 12:31:02 AM »
Kongo's fight was different. When he got rocked and went down Berry went in and tried a ground and pound and missed half the shots, that gave kongo enough time to recover, when the ref saw kongo going for berrys leg after the attempted ground and pound he let the fight go on.

yeah whatever. kongo got destroyed,knocked senseless and recovered...fedor got punched fell forward then punched repeatedly in the back of the head..stopping the fight as he turned over not getting a chance to recover
irongearco.com

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2011, 12:32:57 AM »
yeah whatever. kongo got destroyed,knocked senseless and recovered...fedor got punched fell forward then punched repeatedly in the back of the head..stopping the fight as he turned over not getting a chance to recover

IF Y0U WATCH CL0SELY AND PAUSE, IT WASN'T THE PUNCH THAT HAD FED0R FALL FLAT. IT WAS THE WEIGHT PRESSURE APPLIED FR0M HEND0 AND HIM TRAPPING FED0R WITH HIS LEFT HAND AND THEN APPLYING WEIGHT PRESSURE. HE BUMPED FED0R F0RWARD WITH HIS WEIGHT.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2011, 12:52:17 AM »
Y0U ARE CLEARLY INSANE IF Y0U THINK THAT WAS A G00D ST0PPAGE. SERI0USLY. DAN PUT HIS WEIGHT 0N FED0R. THE PUNCHES HAD N0 EFFECT WHAT S0 EVER. IT WAS DAN'S WEIGHT FR0M BEHIND THAT PUT FED0R 0N HIS FACE. THIS IS WHY I PREFER B0XING 0VER MMA. EARLY ST0PPAGES. IF WE'RE ST0PPING FIGHTS N0W BECAUSE A GUY PUTS HIS WEIGHT 0N AN0THER GUY AND THE REF SEES THIS AS A K0. AND THR0WS PUNCHES THAT HAVE N0 EFFECT AND THE REF ST0PS IT AFTER 2 SEC0NDS THEN THIS IS N0 L0NGER MMA. MMA IS A J0KE PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
stop write with caps and zeros you fucking retard it's a pain in the ass to read

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2011, 01:29:25 AM »
stop write with caps and zeros you fucking retard it's a pain in the ass to read

ST0P WRITE? READING THAT SENTENCE WAS PAINFUL F0R ME.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2011, 06:21:35 AM »
Fight was absolutely stopped too early.  I can't wait to hear from Herb on this.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2011, 06:46:23 AM »
Do you or Che even know what a flash KO is?

It's obvious that you don't have a clue what a flash KO is ,midget , stick to divorcing.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2011, 06:56:49 AM »
Flash KO (Thank God he fell on his face because my logo was in the front :()

That's not a flash KO midget , that's a KO ,hahaha  oh brother ,stick to divorcing .

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2011, 09:51:35 AM »
This is why I fucking HATE early stoppages.  Too me it looked  early, if the ref wasn't in the way he was just about to pull guard and Probably survive. Like he did against Bigfot. But he might have been on his way to being Out also. we Dont know..

Thats why you let the fight fucking go until Its over.

This shit has to be Mind ruining of you are considiring retiering. When its not Clear. Its was easy for couture to retire since he got ktfo. It would be alot easier for fedor also. But this yet another "could" "probably would" "should" so now Fedor has 2 losses that are early stoppages in a row. At least this one.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2011, 09:57:18 AM »
don't know what to say about the stoppage. the angle was really bad couldn't tell if he was out or not. probably was though if the judge saw it. oh well... hard loss for Fedor 3 in a row..

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2011, 10:00:06 AM »
One more fight at 202 and with a new Patient fedor

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2011, 10:38:43 AM »
anyone got Vegas' lines on fedor's last 5 fights?

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2011, 05:02:52 AM »
Definitely a bullshit stoppage.   And I am NOT a Fedor fan at all. Vastly over-rated.  But yes, he got screwed here.
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2011, 07:45:19 AM »
Definitely a bullshit stoppage.   And I am NOT a Fedor fan at all. Vastly over-rated.  But yes, he got screwed here.

This here.