Author Topic: Fedor Will Lose Again.  (Read 12923 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Fedor Will Lose Again.
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2011, 09:56:24 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2011, 09:56:54 PM »
The guy's never been KO'd. He recovers quick, as he did here. You don't just pull the plug like that. Bad call.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2011, 10:01:33 PM »
Flash KO. If Herb Dean hadn't have stopped it would have been bad. He was OUT.

IF HE WAS 0UT HE W0ULD N0T HAVE TURNED AR0UND. HE WAS N0T 0UT AT ALL. 0UT MEANS Y0U'RE 0UT AND D0N'T GET UP IN 1 SEC0ND 0F THE REF JUMPING. VERY EARLY ST0PPAGE.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2011, 10:10:16 PM »
Do you or Che even know what a flash KO is?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2011, 10:15:23 PM »
Flash KO (Thank God he fell on his face because my logo was in the front :()

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2011, 10:21:45 PM »
Flash KO (Thank God he fell on his face because my logo was in the front :()

0KAY UMM THIS ISN'T THE FED0R FIGHT. I SAW THE FIGHT. THE MINUTE THE REF CAME IN FED0R TURNED AR0UND MEANING HE WAS STILL AWAKE AND ACTIVELY FIGHTING.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2011, 10:25:39 PM »
0KAY UMM THIS ISN'T THE FED0R FIGHT. I SAW THE FIGHT. THE MINUTE THE REF CAME IN FED0R TURNED AR0UND MEANING HE WAS STILL AWAKE AND ACTIVELY FIGHTING.

Fedor wasn't fighting. I saw the fight too. I put this up because Jay was (like fedor) was out long enough...even if it was for a split second, to not be able to recover from a ground and pound.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2011, 10:37:08 PM »
Fedor wasn't fighting. I saw the fight too. I put this up because Jay was (like fedor) was out long enough...even if it was for a split second, to not be able to recover from a ground and pound.

HE WASN'T 0UT TH0UGH, HE TURNED AR0UND BEF0RE THE REF CAME IN T0 C0NTINUE FIGHTINING.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2011, 10:37:53 PM »
HE WASN'T 0UT TH0UGH, HE TURNED AR0UND BEF0RE THE REF CAME IN T0 C0NTINUE FIGHTINING.

ok

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2011, 10:39:03 PM »
0KAY UMM THIS ISN'T THE FED0R FIGHT.

You sure about that?

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2011, 10:47:54 PM »
You sure about that?

I THINK Y0U SKIPPED Y0UR MEDS T0DAY. GET 0N IT B0Y.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2011, 10:52:33 PM »
IF HE WAS 0UT HE W0ULD N0T HAVE TURNED AR0UND. HE WAS N0T 0UT AT ALL. 0UT MEANS Y0U'RE 0UT AND D0N'T GET UP IN 1 SEC0ND 0F THE REF JUMPING. VERY EARLY ST0PPAGE.

yeah that was really weird he looked out for a second but he turned right around. i def don't think he had all his senses but he was grabbing the ref as if to wrestle. its hard to say what would have happended :-\  either way he wasn't as fast or accurate as what he use to be that is for sure.
irongearco.com

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2011, 10:54:11 PM »

yeah that was really weird he looked out for a second but he turned right around. i def don't think he had all his senses but he was grabbing the ref as if to wrestle. its hard to say what would have happended :-\  either way he wasn't as fast or accurate as what he use to be that is for sure.

IT L00KED LIKE HE SLIPPED FR0M THE HEND0 PUNCH AND LANDED AND THEN TURNED AR0UND. IF HE HAD BEEN 0UT, EACH PUNCH W0ULD HAVE D0NE M0RE DAMAGE LEAVING HIM M0RE 0UT AND UNABLE T0 M0VE T0 HIS BACK.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2011, 10:55:51 PM »
IT L00KED LIKE HE SLIPPED FR0M THE HEND0 PUNCH AND LANDED AND THEN TURNED AR0UND.

If hendo would have kept up the ground and pound fedor wouldn't have came out of it.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2011, 10:57:32 PM »
If hendo would have kept up the ground and pound fedor wouldn't have came out of it.

I D0N'T KN0W AB0UT THAT. FED0R W0ULD HAVE BEEN IN HIS GUARD AND TIME WAS RUNNING 0UT. WE'VE SEEN FED0R TAKE W0RSE HITS BEF0RE AND C0ME 0UT.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2011, 11:00:38 PM »
post a clip of the fight if it's up.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2011, 11:03:23 PM »
 Pretty good propaganda. It is true: Fedor and Hendo were the two greatest MMA fighters on the planet from 2000-2009 and this was the dream fight up to a few years ago. But Fedor has lost 2 in a row now(aura shattered) and the sport has evolved. The thing is, does anyone still care about who wins this fight? Let me rephrase that: Does anyone still care about Fedor or Hendo?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uTqLIYsD9Y

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I did not care enough to watch it. This coming from a fedor fan up till recently...Times change, you gotta move on.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2011, 11:20:23 PM »
post a clip of the fight if it's up.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2011, 11:32:11 PM »
"knockout" or not, the fight didn't look over to me...

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2011, 11:44:28 PM »
"knockout" or not, the fight didn't look over to me...

INTERESTING I JUST SAW IT AGAIN AND IT WAS DEFINTELTLY T00 EARLY. FED0R WAS N0T EVEN HURT AT ALL. HE TURNED AR0UND AFTER 5 SH0TS T0 HIS HEAD. HERB DEAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN A TERRIBLE REF. IN FACT, I WAS NERV0US BEF0RE THE FIGHT KN0WING HE'S REFFING IT. ACTUALLY WHAT HAPPENED IF Y0U L00K CL0SELY, IS DAN PUT HIS WEIGHT 0N FED0R FR0M BEHIND AND THAT'S WHAT CAUSED FED0R T0 FALL D0WN. N0T THE PUNCH. 0NE 0F THE W0RST ST0PPAGES IN MMA HIST0RY PERI0D.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2011, 11:46:43 PM »
INTERESTING I JUST SAW IT AGAIN AND IT WAS DEFINTELTLY T00 EARLY. FED0R WAS N0T EVEN HURT AT ALL. HE TURNED AR0UND AFTER 5 SH0TS T0 HIS HEAD. HERB DEAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN A TERRIBLE REF. IN FACT, I WAS NERV0US BEF0RE THE FIGHT KN0WING HE'S REFFING IT.

Look at the Lombard/Silva fight, same scenario. As for Herb Dean....the best in the biz hands down.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2011, 11:47:50 PM »
Look at the Lombard/Silva fight, same scenario. As for Herb Dean....the best in the biz hands down.

Y0U ARE CLEARLY INSANE IF Y0U THINK THAT WAS A G00D ST0PPAGE. SERI0USLY. DAN PUT HIS WEIGHT 0N FED0R. THE PUNCHES HAD N0 EFFECT WHAT S0 EVER. IT WAS DAN'S WEIGHT FR0M BEHIND THAT PUT FED0R 0N HIS FACE. THIS IS WHY I PREFER B0XING 0VER MMA. EARLY ST0PPAGES. IF WE'RE ST0PPING FIGHTS N0W BECAUSE A GUY PUTS HIS WEIGHT 0N AN0THER GUY AND THE REF SEES THIS AS A K0. AND THR0WS PUNCHES THAT HAVE N0 EFFECT AND THE REF ST0PS IT AFTER 2 SEC0NDS THEN THIS IS N0 L0NGER MMA. MMA IS A J0KE PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2011, 11:52:21 PM »
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. – The reign of "The Last Emperor" may finally be over.

With a stunning, come-from-behind victory, Strikeforce light heavyweight champion Dan Henderson earned a first-round TKO over Fedor Emelianenko, handing the once-unbeatable Russian his third-straight defeat.

The heavyweight bout served as the featured contest of Saturday night's "Strikeforce and M-1 Global: Fedor vs. Henderson" event, which took place at place at Sears Centre Arena in Hoffman Estates, Ill., near Chicago. The evening's main card aired on Showtime.

With an electric crowd chanting the names of both fighters, the two MMA legends went toe-to-toe at the opening bell.

Emelianenko rushed forward and seemed to connect flush with his famed leaping punches, but a staggering Henderson answered right back. Powerful punches winged from the upper deck as Emelianenko appeared to be on wobbly legs in the early going. Still, as blood trickled from his right eye, he slowed the pace down in the clinch and looked to recover. Emelianenko received one warning for grabbing the fence, but Henderson ultimately backed away and reset on the feet.

On the restart, both fighters were much more patient, and Emelianenko landed a crisp right hand. A flurry moments later sent Henderson to the canvas, and the finish looked imminent. It was, but in shocking fashion.

In a stunning turn of events, Henderson scrambled out the back door and landed a thunderous uppercut to the chin by firing underneath Emelianenko's right arm. The Russian collapsed to the canvas, and a few additional blows forced referee Herb Dean to halt the bout with 48 seconds remaining in the opening round. The final series of punches appeared to land directly to the back of the head, but Dean had already made his decision.

Henderson (28-8 MMA, 2-2 SF) has now earned three-straight victories, and at 40 years old is 6-1 in his past seven fights. Emelianenko (31-4 MMA, 1-3 SF) has now dropped three-straight fights and will be forced to answer further questions about his retirement.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/24630/strikeforce-fedor-vs-henderson-results.mma

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2011, 11:59:02 PM »
WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UP COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you drive me insane. if that was congo you would be going on and on about how the fight was stopped to soon. YOU ARE AN IDIOT. you get on here just argue. if you coach someone they are the greatest...congo is a 2nd tier fighter at best..however you coach him so you defend him until the bitter end. fedor is a legend gets caught and you bash anyone that says the fight was ended to early. you are biased. if you had coached fedor you would be on here crying right now
irongearco.com

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2011, 12:03:24 AM »
WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UP COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you drive me insane. if that was congo you would be going on and on about how the fight was stopped to soon. YOU ARE AN IDIOT. you get on here just argue. if you coach someone they are the greatest...congo is a 2nd tier fighter at best..however you coach him so you defend him until the bitter end. fedor is a legend gets caught and you bash anyone that says the fight was ended to early. you are biased. if you had coached fedor you would be on here crying right now

No I wouldn't and i thought kongo was done as well but he recovered.