Author Topic: IFBB Hartford - Finals Recap  (Read 8265 times)

Stavios

Re: IFBB Hartford - Finals Recap
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2011, 06:31:37 PM »
Great report rearden
I wasn't too impressed when I met Tony freeman tbh
Will Harris is one cool fag though

;D ;D

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2011, 08:14:21 PM »
Okami- when we approached Toney, I had the same trepidation, expecting a Dexter Jackson-like racist/ egotistical douche... But in reality he was just a dude working to make a living and was willing to spend time with people just to talk.

Random funny- PJ Braun was walking around with a loose wristed twink with floppy hair. I joked to my friend about PJs "shmoe". A few minutes later, my friend goes, "wait, isn't that Chris Aceto?"

And so it was ...

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
Re: Hartford/Europa finals
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2011, 08:58:15 PM »
LMAO  ;D

I relate to Lavoie because he was a tiny tits 10 years ago, he is really "all drugs" so if he could take a tiny tits like himself and build a beast of a physique, he can do it with a tiny tits like me  8)

if you know lavoie he' not a big abuser , and you cant abuse much drugs after 40+ , there's his not much money to make in quebec first , and lavoie not pricy or greedy, he give me posing advice for 50$ , you will see if he does your contest prep , not expensive at all

you got more potential then him from my perspective , it about now , never give up , think pro from day one n be relentheless

arghhhhhh
Your messed up BLP!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2011, 12:17:07 AM »
if you know lavoie he' not a big abuser , and you cant abuse much drugs after 40+ , there's his not much money to make in quebec first , and lavoie not pricy or greedy, he give me posing advice for 50$ , you will see if he does your contest prep , not expensive at all

you got more potential then him from my perspective , it about now , never give up , think pro from day one n be relentheless

arghhhhhh

The shit that comes out of your mouth amuses me.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2011, 12:25:24 AM »
The shit that comes out of your mouth amuses me.
only because you so sexy,,,you wouldnt know about hormones so shut up and let the men talk,,,

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2011, 01:44:09 AM »
Ehhhh...  You make it so tempting to retaliate. I guess I need to beat dead last before I really say something stupid, though.
Look you two-bit midget, you were deathly afraid to even introduce yourself to Lori.  Furthermore, you use a ton of drugs simply because your body is so screwed up from tearing your quads and who the fuck knows what other injuries you have been riddled with, that if you were to ever to go natural (which you never will do to the inability to cope mentally) you`d end up a limping zombie, a geriatric pile of redundant goo.  Now leave Lori alone for once.  You, of all people (someone who uses a ton of drugs for no reason and to no avail), harping on her is not necessary.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2011, 01:49:13 AM »
Look you two-bit midget, you were deathly afraid to even introduce yourself to Lori.  Furthermore, you use a ton of drugs simply because your body is so screwed up from tearing your quads and who the fuck knows what else, that if you were to ever to go natural (which you never will do to the inability to cope mentally) you`d end up a limping zombie, a geriatric pile of redundant goo.  Now leave Lori alone for once.  You, of all people (someone who uses a ton of drugs for no reason and to no avail), harping on her is not necessary.

Lol! I use less drugs than Lori. Not like you're natural either, Adam.

I have no more beef w Lori. I wish her the best. My opinions on her physique are meaningless, what she does with her body is her business. I've grown up a bit in this regard. Try it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2011, 01:55:13 AM »
Lol! I use less drugs than Lori. Not like you're natural either, Adam.

I have no more beef w Lori. I wish her the best. My opinions on her physique are meaningless, what she does with her body is her business. I've grown up a bit in this regard. Try it.
I`ve never used a thing in my life. I hope this helps.  Why must you create a fantasy about me for yourself to believe?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2011, 03:32:51 AM »
I`ve never used a thing in my life. I hope this helps.  Why must you create a fantasy about me for yourself to believe?

Who can take you seriously? 20,000 meaningless posts, won't matter when it's 200,000, they'll still just be hot air. Very successful troll.

newmom

« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2011, 03:54:01 AM »
I doubt he was afraid to meet anyone. When Lori came to say bye, it was during the mens portion (I think). RM was sitting behind and about 5 seats to my left.

Rearden is a nice guy, not rude or arrogant as I first thought of when he and I had a few choice words about T3 and females.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2011, 04:38:50 AM »
How in the hell did Lori get last place ?? She looks pretty damn good in the above pics to me ! WTF ??????

By the way, Lori, will you marry me ? I'm hung like a newt, but I have a good heart. :D :D :D

hahaha thanks for the offer  ;D

I didn't get last... I didn't get top 15.  They list everyone else in alphabetical order by last name as 16th on the final scoresheet.

:)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2011, 06:06:28 AM »
I doubt he was afraid to meet anyone. When Lori came to say bye, it was during the mens portion (I think). RM was sitting behind and about 5 seats to my left.

Rearden is a nice guy, not rude or arrogant as I first thought of when he and I had a few choice words about T3 and females.

Dee- I totally forgot about that T3 convo! I think that I'm too outspoken about my opinions a lot of the time. In truth, I try to be decent and fair to people but at times I say some things without a whole lot of etiquette. I'm working on that.

Lori, I actually thought you looked good. My critique is about the lower midsection, which had some distension in thr side poses. Not sure if that's prep related to carb up or what, but it detracted and the top finishers had very tight waists. But your back poses were sharp and the hard work showed up there for sure.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2011, 06:40:24 AM »
Dee- I totally forgot about that T3 convo! I think that I'm too outspoken about my opinions a lot of the time. In truth, I try to be decent and fair to people but at times I say some things without a whole lot of etiquette. I'm working on that.

Lori, I actually thought you looked good. My critique is about the lower midsection, which had some distension in thr side poses. Not sure if that's prep related to carb up or what, but it detracted and the top finishers had very tight waists. But your back poses were sharp and the hard work showed up there for sure.

Yeah....it's primarily related to stomach/GI issues that I struggled with for the last 6 weeks of my prep.   I was sick in bed for 4 days the week before the show and dropped seven pounds, so we did a pretty significant re-load the week of the show, and getting food into me that wouldn't piss my guts off was challenging.  I was dealing with major tummy troubles and alot of gut inflammation.  Still am... it's impeding my post-contest bingeing  ;D

:)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2011, 06:56:06 AM »
I never understood why would it be necessary to introduce yourself to someone you could care less about... If I seen 'Last Place Lori' in the middle of the of nowhere and I recognized the troll face exterior, i would not waste .00005 second of my life interacting with someone I would not piss on if they were on fire... Reardren, you should of stuff the canoli in her face ...but I have a feeling (judging by the placing) that she was doing so already.
:D

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2011, 07:16:31 AM »
Levrone tends to get a little weird with his analysis.  He said Will Harris's trunks fit him just right.  What?   

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2011, 07:17:50 AM »
Levrone tends to get a little weird with his analysis.  He said Will Harris's trunks fit him just right.  What?  

It's a financial analysis. He's thinking about the after party income that Will is about to make thanks to those trunks. That's a true insider's analysis.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2011, 07:50:04 AM »
How in the hell did Lori get last place ?? She looks pretty damn good in the above pics to me ! WTF ??????

Alphabetical order ...she wouldn't have been in last

EDIT saw rip's explanation post

R

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2011, 09:31:10 AM »
Judging by the photos Lori seems pretty tight in the mid-section and lower back. It's not like she went onstage with a FUPA for chrissakes.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2012, 08:53:59 AM »
Most people think I am. I'm half dago and half greek

Me and Ripitup

You both look great!