Author Topic: HENDERSON KO'S FEDOR IN 1ST ROUND  (Read 5032 times)

nycwit

• Getbig II
HENDERSON KO'S FEDOR IN 1ST ROUND
« on: July 30, 2011, 09:34:51 PM »
BUT I THINK THE REF CALLED IT TOO FAST,SHOULD'VE LET HENDERSON HIT FEDOR A FEW MORE TIMES,
THE REF CALLED THE FIGHT AFTER HENDERSON ONLY GOT IN ABOUT 3 PUNCHES TO THE BACK OF FEDOR'S HEAD

asbrus

• Getbig IV
Re: HENDERSON KO'S FEDOR IN 1ST ROUND
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 09:41:51 PM »
BUT I THINK THE REF CALLED IT TOO FAST

THIS. THEY SH0ULD HAVE G0TTEN MCARTHY T0 REF THIS FIGHT. FED0R TURNED AR0UND T0 HIS BACK WHEN HERB CAME IN.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 09:57:59 PM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 10:02:59 PM »
Yeah, shitty. Fedor always fights the best when hes half KO'd, its  been proven over and over that you shouldnt call a fight on fedor unless hes laying on the floor unresponsive

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 10:59:49 PM »
BUT I THINK THE REF CALLED IT TOO FAST,SHOULD'VE LET HENDERSON HIT FEDOR A FEW MORE TIMES,
THE REF CALLED THE FIGHT AFTER HENDERSON ONLY GOT IN ABOUT 3 PUNCHES TO THE BACK OF FEDOR'S HEAD

in all truthfulness herb could have called time out for the shots to the back of the head they did it to brock when he fough lesnar the first time
irongearco.com

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2011, 11:17:27 PM »
in all truthfulness herb could have called time out for the shots to the back of the head they did it to brock when he fough lesnar the first time

It's a tough call as the fighters know they can turn their head away and use the rule as a guard.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 11:42:47 PM »
It's a tough call as the fighters know they can turn their head away and use the rule as a guard.

THAT'S IRRELEVANT BECAUSE Y0U CAN'T HIT T0 THE BACK 0F THE HEAD N0 MATTER WHAT.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2011, 12:01:40 AM »

yeah and if they put there hand down while standing they can't get kneed in the head and they use that to there advantage all the time. in this case fedor didn;t turn his head henderson was on his back directly punching the back of it. SO THE REF COULD HAVE CALLED TIME OUT. but he already had his mind made up going in
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2011, 12:07:45 AM »
THAT'S IRRELEVANT BECAUSE Y0U CAN'T HIT T0 THE BACK 0F THE HEAD N0 MATTER WHAT.

exactly. i know he was trying to finish but those punches were directly to the back of his head. he wasn't hitting the side of his head at all. like i said i think if dean hadn't thought fedor was out he would have called time and warned hendo. but we are talking seconds...it all happens so fast
irongearco.com

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2011, 12:31:42 AM »

exactly. i know he was trying to finish but those punches were directly to the back of his head. he wasn't hitting the side of his head at all. like i said i think if dean hadn't thought fedor was out he would have called time and warned hendo. but we are talking seconds...it all happens so fast

PE0PLE ARE ALS0 THINKING HEND0 KN0CKED FED0R D0WN WHEN FED0R WAS 0N HIS KNEES. IT WAS ACTUALLY HEND0 APPLYING PRESSURE T0 FED0R WITH HIS WEIGHT THAT F0RCED FED0R T0 FALL D0WN FLAT.

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2011, 02:37:12 AM »
As much as i love fedor, he was definitely out after the first punch.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2011, 03:04:31 AM »
He was out
Maybe only for a second but refs job is make sure fighters don't take unnecessary damage
Couldve went either way, look at Kongo v pat barry

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2011, 07:16:16 AM »

has nobody else noticed this?!  ;D I take it you mean Mir my friend, which i still believe to be complete BS on the referees part.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2011, 07:33:54 AM »
THIS. THEY SH0ULD HAVE G0TTEN MCARTHY T0 REF THIS FIGHT. FED0R TURNED AR0UND T0 HIS BACK WHEN HERB CAME IN.
Wrong.. Fedor was out.. Hendo woke him up ,with the 2nd/3rd punch.. He was done.. Hendo can bang with anyone,I felt horrible for Fedor..
 But I hated this fight from the moment they announced it.. I love them both..

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2011, 07:50:44 AM »
You can quite clearly see that Fedors right arm is not responding as it should when he tries to sit up, as if he has been stunned / Ko'ed. A good stoppage regardless, Dan could have really damaged Fedor from that position had be been allowed to continue to bang away like that to a point where Fedor could have suffered life threatening injuries.

merrill1973

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2011, 08:16:56 AM »
Most likely the end for Fedor...Just doesnt seem to have 'it' anymore.. Happens to the best, Tyson, De la Hoya etc..

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2011, 08:28:48 AM »
I only saw the chicks fight. This jew broad with a great ass won it. L'chiam!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2011, 09:27:31 AM »
Fedor needs to hang it up and spend some time with his wife and kids, he's not gonna get any better then he was anyway.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2011, 09:32:22 AM »
It was a definite KO - Henderson was on the back foot did well to loop his arm underneath and then deliver the uppercut - looked pretty conclusive to me and the ref was right to stop it when he did.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2011, 10:21:48 AM »
Most likely the end for Fedor...
Not if god tells him otherwise,sir..