Author Topic: Storing HGH  (Read 6907 times)

merrill1973

• Getbig II
Storing HGH
« on: July 31, 2011, 08:21:16 AM »
Guys,

I have some blue tops from China.  I bought these around 8 months ago, and havent used them yet.  I have stored them (undiluted) in the form they were sent, at room temperature.  Are these still ok to use as I didnt refridgerate them when I got them?  (my bad - i never used hgh before)  I looked at them the other day and the gh has gone slightly 'misty' on the side of the vials.. guessing it may have been damaged.

thanks appreciate any feedback.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: Storing HGH
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 11:37:46 AM »
Why did you but them if you were just going to leave them at room tempreture for 8 months ::) should of put them in the fridge, they are ruined, sorry bro but you = moron ::)
Thunderdome approved

merrill1973

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 01:04:33 PM »
Yeah my bad... I thought you only refridgerated once diluted.. 

:(

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 01:53:59 PM »
Yeah my bad... I thought you only refridgerated once diluted.. 

:(

Hope it wasnt a whole lot of $$$ down the shitter, get some more and keep them in the fridge at all times ;)
Thunderdome approved

merrill1973

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 01:59:42 PM »
No it wasnt that much cash... thanks mate

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 03:44:24 PM »
Why did you but them if you were just going to leave them at room tempreture for 8 months ::) should of put them in the fridge, they are ruined, sorry bro but you = moron ::)

I am not that sure about that bro, maybe if room temperature is fucking hot but my friend doesn't keep them in the fridge because he hide them from his gf and it seems to work just as well

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2011, 09:30:29 PM »
I am not that sure about that bro, maybe if room temperature is fucking hot but my friend doesn't keep them in the fridge because he hide them from his gf and it seems to work just as well

Oh brother, hiding drugs from women is gay.

But if you had to do it, couldn't you bury it in a protein bottle or something??? Get a little creative LOL>

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2011, 09:43:18 PM »
Undiluted, freeze-dried HGH powder in sterile vials may be safely kept at room temperature, not to exceed 86 degrees Fahrenheit, for up to 18 months (as dated on each vial). Up to 110 degrees for a day or two before mixing may be tolerated without a problem. Once diluent is added, however, the resulting liquid HGH must be kept refrigerated and used within 4 weeks or potency will slowly decline." - Dr. Elmer Cranton

HERE YOU GO, OP.

AS FOR HIDING POWDERS/VIALS. JUST PUT THEM IN THE PROTEIN SHAKER...GET ONE THATS LIKE COLORED SO YOU CANT SEE WHATS REALLY IN IT...
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 12:59:54 AM »

But if you had to do it, couldn't you bury it in a protein bottle or something??? Get a little creative LOL>
My girl knows everything, even injects me, shit she uses bit of GH herself ;D
Thunderdome approved

Stavios

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2011, 06:16:48 AM »

totally agree haha

first day I dated my GF, I shooted my hgh right in front of her in the morning

BOOM, that's a dose of reality right in your fucking face  8)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2011, 06:19:07 AM »
Nothing gayer than hiding drugs from your wife or GF.

Man the fuck up, if she has a problem with it fuck her for 3 hours straight and scream at her "SEE BITCH, THIS IS WHAT STEROIDS MAKE ME DO!!!"

LOL.

totally agree haha

Hardcore!!  ;D ;D ;D

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2011, 06:28:34 AM »
Nothing gayer than hiding drugs from your wife or GF.

Man the fuck up, if she has a problem with it fuck her for 3 hours straight and scream at her "SEE BITCH, THIS IS WHAT STEROIDS MAKE ME DO!!!"

LOL.

Hardcore!!  ;D ;D ;D

lmao, when I met her she told me: "you know... my sister told me that sometimes you take steroids for your bodybuilding shows"

I replied: "Are you fucking kidding me !! You think I sometimes take steroids ??

then she looked at me looking really happy like I was going to tell her I am not

then I said: I don't "sometimes" take steroids, I am on the shit the whole fucking year I am trying to be a beast here B)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2011, 06:30:34 AM »
lmao, when I met her she told me: "you know... my sister told me that sometimes you take steroids for your bodybuilding shows"

I replied: "Are you fucking kidding me !! You think I sometimes take steroids ??

then she looked at me looking really happy like I was going to tell her I am not

then I said: I don't "sometimes" take steroids, I am the shit the whole fucking year I am trying to be a beast here B)

LMFAO!!!!

merrill1973

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2011, 06:45:15 AM »
totally agree haha

hahahaha!  lmfho!!.... NICE!

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2011, 05:51:03 PM »

then I said: I don't "sometimes" take steroids, I am on the shit the whole fucking year I am trying to be a beast here B)

Haha..:)..but how did her sister know??

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2011, 06:19:41 PM »
gf's/wifes should always know.

one night stands/fuck buddies/whores/what have you....     nah, no drugs, thats for pussies, all natural, no supplements, barely work out. i was born this way honey

Stavios

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2011, 06:49:12 PM »
Haha..:)..but how did her sister know??

I have known her older sister for years, that's because of her sister than I met her actually

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2011, 07:52:26 PM »
I have known her older sister for years, that's because of her sister than I met her actually

HAVE U FUCKED HER SISTER TOO?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2011, 08:02:57 PM »
HAVE U FUCKED HER SISTER TOO?

haha nope but I'd like too

one day we were at her parents house and we were watching a movie in the basement.

her sister fell asleep and then my girlfriend started jacking me off on the other couch

it was nice because I was looking at her sister while she was jacking me off haha 

yeah I am a pervert

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2011, 08:10:27 PM »
haha nope but I'd like too

one day we were at her parents house and we were watching a movie in the basement.

her sister fell asleep and then my girlfriend started jacking me off on the other couch

it was nice because I was looking at her sister while she was jacking me off haha 

yeah I am a pervert

UR GIRL IS A CHAMP.

THATS WHAT GOOD GIRLS DO....ANGEL IN THE PUBLIC EYE, FILTHY WHORE IN PRIVATE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2011, 06:00:14 AM »
Fuck that why would you want your girlfriend knowing. As soon as shit gets sour guess what they will blame it on. They will tell everyone you are some kind of addict. They may even call the police on you. The less people that know the better. I don't say shit to my girlfriend. I keep all my shit locked up. She knows I'm up to something but not the extent. She's a fucking bitch if she found my shit she would problalby toss it.

Stavios

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2011, 07:58:31 AM »
Fuck that why would you want your girlfriend knowing. As soon as shit gets sour guess what they will blame it on. They will tell everyone you are some kind of addict. They may even call the police on you. The less people that know the better. I don't say shit to my girlfriend. I keep all my shit locked up. She knows I'm up to something but not the extent. She's a fucking bitch if she found my shit she would problalby toss it.

that's the thing about canada, steroids are legal for personal use 8)

I tell everybody I am on roid if they ask. I don't care, I don't want kids to believe than can look like me naturaly. I could make a lot of money from doing programs and diet and bullshitting people, but I would not be proud of myself.

Stavios

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2011, 08:01:00 AM »

bro you have to make her learn the rules.
in fact there is only one rule: "Mind your fucking business"

8)

My gf never gives her opinion on anything I do, she knows the answer will be: "if you have a problem with that you know where the door is"

greatest relationship I have had yet

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2011, 08:02:20 AM »
that's the thing about canada, steroids are legal for personal use 8)

I tell everybody I am on roid if they ask. I don't care, I don't want kids to believe than can look like me naturaly. I could make a lot of money from doing programs and diet and bullshitting people, but I would not be proud of myself.

I don't tell ANONYE what I use. When I first started a few of my friends new. They get real jealous and talk shit behind your back. Words spread quick especially if you live in a small town.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2011, 08:04:52 AM »
bro you have to make her learn the rules.
in fact there is only one rule: "Mind your fucking business"

8)

My gf never gives her opinion on anything I do, she knows the answer will be: "if you have a problem with that you know where the door is"

greatest relationship I have had yet

If I owned my own house I would of thrown all of her shit out on the front yard by now. I hate the bitch. Im stuck in a lease with the #girl. I got something like 8 more months of the lease left. I would seriously like to punch her in the face sometimes.