Author Topic: no insulin  (Read 7678 times)

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
no insulin
« on: July 31, 2011, 05:38:04 PM »
there is some lean muscle , no insuline
what do you think gh15
hard to find this type of physique nowadays

greeneyes approved

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: no insulin
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 05:40:38 PM »
Is that you?

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 05:41:55 PM »
are you stupid ?
they are different person  ;D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 05:43:31 PM »
The first guy

TheGift...

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 05:44:14 PM »
there is some lean muscle , no insuline
what do you think gh15
hard to find this type of physique nowadays

greeneyes approved
Who is this first guy???he look fabolous!!!but you know the game,when he stay in the line with some mass monster he look like a baby even this is a perfect build!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 05:47:13 PM »
Fucking awesome physiques.
Trans Milkshake.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2011, 05:49:58 PM »
Who is this first guy???he look fabolous!!!but you know the game,when he stay in the line with some mass monster he look like a baby even this is a perfect build!

A morrocan athlete dont know his name but I can find you i guess , believe me , some guy's here have one of the best genetic ever forget about philslina or other  synthol user

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2011, 05:50:53 PM »

What if you up the gh?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2011, 05:53:32 PM »
A morrocan athlete dont know his name but I can find you i guess , believe me , some guy's here have one of the best genetic ever forget about philslina or other  synthol user

PHYSIQUE ON LEFT....

THATS A PHYSIQUE.

NEVER TOUCHING SLIN. I KNOW I WONT EXCEED A CERTAIN LIMIT BUT IM FINE WITH THAT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2011, 06:14:37 PM »
Good build, but arms suck...even Phil before he went the slin rought had exceptional arms and delts...

he's good, but take a look at Flex at 198 pounds...that was bad, bad man right there...

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2011, 06:16:13 PM »
It's common knowledge that there are MANY Euro's with better physiques than that of the current crop in the IFBB. In fact, some of the best physiques I've ever seen in my lifetime have been that of the Russians. Ask Dennis Wolf ... he knows. ;) ;)

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2011, 06:20:20 PM »
never seen the same muscular quality in america  :o

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2011, 06:21:43 PM »
Awesome physiques.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2011, 06:25:48 PM »
These are some quality physiques.  They can all obviously be built upon, but very solid none the less.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2011, 06:43:11 PM »
insulina is the reason why bodybuilding is heading down the drain..

Stavios

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2011, 07:01:06 PM »

you don't go out much

btw, how do you know they never used slin

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2011, 08:29:49 PM »

you see this fella pupils?,, this is where its at...you blow this up and you are in the right track....infact you just need to grow it not even blow it,,grow it some more...with more aas and more gh...use little bit insulina if you have to ,, dont over do it  thats it,,

ofcourse the fella in pic is full of hormones..he just dotn mega dose and doesnt use mega dosing insulina

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2011, 08:31:26 PM »

look at this phsyiqe very closely ,, THIS CAN GO VERY FAR IF KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING...like i said in the posting above,, this is where bodybuilder lay

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2011, 08:40:04 PM »
you see this fella pupils?,, this is where its at...you blow this up and you are in the right track....infact you just need to grow it not even blow it,,grow it some more...with more aas and more gh...use little bit insulina if you have to ,, dont over do it  thats it,,

ofcourse the fella in pic is full of hormones..he just dotn mega dose and doesnt use mega dosing insulina

gh15 approved

HOW MUCH AAS? WHAT TYPE? HOW MUCH GH?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2011, 08:43:50 PM »
Awesome, that's what bodybuilding should look like!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2011, 08:44:49 PM »
its jsut goo structure with out insulina...it is old style bodybuild,, yes he may try some insulina but not the balonie that they do now day ...this is pre insulina explosion ,, ths is aas and gh to some degree

testosterona
equipona
trenbolona ace
masterona
dianabola
anadrola
gh

you can get there many ways of the above many combos of the above,, but the key is ....he is 24 7 bodybuilding,, he has very very goo dstructure... and he has very good waist to delt ratio ,, his waist is really really good...he take 240lb fellas and wipe floor with them this is what i mean when i say 180 can look better than 240,, even if this fella weight more...stil the point is he look much better much more impressive than the heavy weight winner delarosa from the usa...it is shame the insulina abuse that is going on ,, this fella here in picture can blow up the way levrone did because he is not ruined yet...and he can do it right,, the foundation is there!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2011, 09:00:15 PM »

Thats a good pic...but, if you look at the 80s and 90s NPCs you way better muscle quality...
In fact, that right there is Ulysses' quality...

I do perfer this look than the current look of bbing...

TheGift...

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2011, 11:05:46 PM »
its jsut goo structure with out insulina...it is old style bodybuild,, yes he may try some insulina but not the balonie that they do now day ...this is pre insulina explosion ,, ths is aas and gh to some degree

testosterona
equipona
trenbolona ace
masterona
dianabola
anadrola
gh

you can get there many ways of the above many combos of the above,, but the key is ....he is 24 7 bodybuilding,, he has very very goo dstructure... and he has very good waist to delt ratio ,, his waist is really really good...he take 240lb fellas and wipe floor with them this is what i mean when i say 180 can look better than 240,, even if this fella weight more...stil the point is he look much better much more impressive than the heavy weight winner delarosa from the usa...it is shame the insulina abuse that is going on ,, this fella here in picture can blow up the way levrone did because he is not ruined yet...and he can do it right,, the foundation is there!

gh15 approved
YES he look fabolous,waist to shoulder ratio looks like he is wide like an airplane!this is what bodybuilding should look like BUT you know that bodybuilding is all illusion,cause when he stand next to some mass monster he would look like a baby!and it`s sad that today the name of the game are mass monsters!mass monsters wins the shows,get contracts,make big bucks,buy house,buy cars and set a life for the future!and guy like this looks 100 times better then mass monsters but due to he doesn`t win shows,tommorow we will foget him!thats sad but it`s reality of today bodybuliding!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2011, 11:13:59 PM »

Great build but where in sam hill are his arms ... Triceps in particular??
choice is an illusion

lowkey9

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2011, 11:58:32 PM »

slin or no?