Author Topic: no insulin  (Read 7701 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: no insulin
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2011, 12:03:01 AM »
impressive.

io856

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2011, 12:09:55 AM »
 :o

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2011, 12:23:20 AM »
YES he look fabolous,waist to shoulder ratio looks like he is wide like an airplane!this is what bodybuilding should look like BUT you know that bodybuilding is all illusion,cause when he stand next to some mass monster he would look like a baby!and it`s sad that today the name of the game are mass monsters!mass monsters wins the shows,get contracts,make big bucks,buy house,buy cars and set a life for the future!and guy like this looks 100 times better then mass monsters but due to he doesn`t win shows,tommorow we will foget him!thats sad but it`s reality of today bodybuliding!

partly true,, first of he has lots of sit einject in delts...he is  smal waist yes...but the delts are full with anadrola and tne liquid form,, it give even more width to delts..he has oil there...second he is on hgh which does the 3 dimention trick,, third...its not all about mass monsters...mass monster need to have quality size...the fella who won national deloroza is not mass manster he is a kid who decided to be bodybuild and went to some guru that design him,, he has no idea from a to z ,, fella has one of the worst! worst back i have seen on a profesional aside from very few ,, so he is not mass monster,, you think kuklo the kid is mass monster? if he was you would fell tiny next to him in real life...have you ever met kuklo the kid?  only thing that is truly big on him off season is his gut lol he doesnt give the don long ,,the ron colman ,, the true mass monsteer phenomenon that when you stand next to you feel very small...beautiful man with glases is good example for mass monster my friend..

you just dont have this feeling yuo are small next to this generation of super heavys or heavys or anything,, it is because

THEY ARE ALL BUILT ON INSULINA AND GH ABUSE...THEY ALL BUILD ON P E P T I D E S ,, THEY ARE ALL LOOKING LIKE THE RUBBER ON THE VIAL THEY STICK THE NEEDLE INTO TO GET THE COMPOUND...YOU EVER SEEN THOSE GREY RUBBERS? THATS WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE!!
THEY LOOK IKE THEY ARE MADE OF RUBBER!

AND THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME IN MOST CASES BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW THEIR BODY ,, THEIR IS SOMEONE WHO PREPARE THEM WHO DOES LOTS OF MONEY BY ABUSING THE CULT,, THOSE SO CALL GURUS GREW INTO THE CULT FROM THE 90S...IT STARTED SMALL AND NOW IT IS CATASTROPHY ,,THEY LEACH ON THE BODYBUILD,, THEY HAVE NO CLUE THEY NEVER STEPED ON HIGH LEVEL COMPETITION ,, THEY NEVER DID IT TO THEIR BODY ,, THEY ARE JUST LEARNING FROM CLIENT TO CLIENT UNTIL THEY GET IT FINALY ...BUT EVEN WHEN THEY GET IT ...IT IS ALWAYS THE MISHKO WAY,,

THIS IS WHY I AM SO MAD AT MISHKO SARCEV,, HE DID SUCH A BAD THING TO BODYBUILD,, HE SHOULD NEVER BE ACKNOLWGE FOR ANYTHING HE HAS DONE IN BODYBUILD,, NOTHING! HE CREATED THIS PHENOMENON ....IT IS DORIAN WHO STARTED USING INSULINA IN HIGHER DOSES BUT IT IS MISHKO SARCEV WHO CREATED THIS RUBBER SKIN BALONIE,, NOTICE HIS IFBB STATUS IS GONE,, HE CREATED MORE WEIGTH! MORE WEIGHT ON BODYBUILD!,, DID HE CREATE BIGGER BODYBUILD? NOT UNLESS YOU ARE FREAK OF NATURE....RON COLMAN THERE IS ONLY 1...JASON IS NOT A FREAK HE IS A FAT HEAVY FELLA THAT IS DOING HORMONES FOR MANY YEARS ....AND FOUND THE FORMULA TO WIN AGSINT A FIELD OF NO ONES...HE USES IT TO HIS ADVANTAGE HE RECOGNIZE THIS IS VERY BAD FIELD THATS WHY HE IS IN STILL...HE WOULD NEVER STAY IF HE SAW BODYBUILDING WAS SERIOUS...IT IS NOT!

EVERYONE KNOWS IT,, EVERYONE COME TO GETBIG TO READ ME THATS WHY I NEVER MAKE A BIG POSTING OUT OF VERY IMPORTANT POSTING LIKE WHAT IM WRITING NOW...THEY ALL COME HERE AND LOOK FOR THE BIBLE ...AND THEN THEY READ WHATEVER WAS MY LAST POSTING...WHEN THEY READ THE ABOVE...THEY ALL KNOW IT IS THE TRUTH...THEN GO TO EAT SOMETHING AND SAY WHATEVER...IM BIG..YOUR NOT BIG YOU ARE HEAVY!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2011, 12:26:10 AM »

slin or no?

you cant tell if physiqe uses slin only by the condition ,, many of competitors use little slin ,, what you see in the npc and ifbb at the higher level is ABUSE OF SLIN ,, it is severe abuse,,

there is no bodybuild that walk 5'8 260+ and in very good condition ....unless severe abuse of insulin,, none existant

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2011, 04:39:14 AM »
when you see these physiques you wonder how jay cutler can win shows

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2011, 05:45:29 AM »
when you see these physiques you wonder how jay cutler can win shows

x2

Stavios

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2011, 06:55:13 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2011, 06:56:06 AM »

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2011, 09:43:13 AM »
More support to GH15...

Physiques built on high AAS and GH with little to no slin use are what turn out looking the best.  We all constantly talk about the greatness of bodybuilders like sean, kevin, and flex, but isn't it becoming apparently clear to everyone how physiques like those are created?!  It may be a slower road to the pro level, but the success you will achieve when you get there will be much greater.

Stavios

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2011, 10:23:26 AM »
2.3?

2.5?

2.7??

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

it's a Facebook heart bro  8)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2011, 11:02:19 AM »
It's not about how much slin they take its the quality before hand,  take A structure to its limit, its absolute best and once its flawless blow that up with slin and the end. The problem today is they blow up a subpar physique with slin and use the size to win..... just bigger shit.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2011, 11:20:02 AM »
:o

Great "just don't overdo gear" physique

Stavios

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2011, 11:20:48 AM »
Great "just don't overdo gear" physique

how can you guys say that, for all we know that guy could be shooting 3g a week

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2011, 11:24:09 AM »

It "could", but looking at his build and face I find that hard to believe.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2011, 11:27:18 AM »
He looks good, I'm just concerned about whether or not he is sporting a mini hard-on or whether that's about as big as he gets.

He is a cutie though.  I know he is Israeli and has a fantastic build.

"1"

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2011, 11:29:48 AM »
Haha OneMoreRep is one of the funniest guys on here. I just spit out my drink reading when he called this guy a cutie....hahaha.

Stavios

« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2011, 11:40:59 AM »
He looks good, I'm just concerned about whether or not he is sporting a mini hard-on or whether that's about as big as he gets.

He is a cutie though.  I know he is Israeli and has a fantastic build.

"1"

I doubt it's a hard on bro

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2011, 11:42:25 AM »
I doubt it's a hard on bro

I'm not sure, but that's fine if it isn't.  I would prefer it not be.

"1"

Stavios

« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2011, 11:45:39 AM »
I'm not sure, but that's fine if it isn't.  I would prefer it not be.

"1"

lmao

no homo of course

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2011, 11:49:19 AM »
dry as a cock
L

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2011, 11:51:35 AM »
dry as a cock

...and just as veiny might I add.

"1"

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2011, 12:45:43 PM »
Haha OneMoreRep is one of the funniest guys on here. I just spit out my drink reading when he called this guy a cutie....hahaha.

yes hes hilarious

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2011, 08:58:41 AM »

LEt's get him to post here.

He's probably "Natural".  ;D ;D ;D

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2011, 11:57:41 AM »

Might? Might? MIGHT!? Look at him, he's clearly natural.  ::)

Stavios

« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2011, 12:15:12 PM »
Might? Might? MIGHT!? Look at him, he's clearly natural.  ::)

yeah as natural as Aquiles  ;D