Author Topic: WTF! 2 HOTMAIL ACCOUNT NOW BLOCKED!  (Read 768 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
WTF! 2 HOTMAIL ACCOUNT NOW BLOCKED!
« on: August 02, 2011, 11:10:33 AM »
WTF! I NOW HAVE HAD 2 HOTMAIL ACCOUNTS BLOCKED! ONE WAS 2 MONTHS AGO AND THE OTHER ONE WAS 2 DAYS AGO!  this is like from what i have seen and read on the internet is a mass epidemic of thousands of others in this country who are experiencing the same problem!

all you get is a screen saying your account has been blocked because someone has either 1) been using your account to send spam? (not sure how "they" can do this if they don't have your password to open you account in the first place? and 2) you have try to log in too many times using the wrong password? (which has never happened!).... so then you either click on this link where supposedly MSN will send you a text with a pin number to reopen your acount if you call them giving them your mobile phone number? or you can click on the customer service support link, to where your directed to a screen that you have to time in your complete name, address, country, birthdate, any passwords you have used, what email account your trying to unblock, contacts you have, titles of recent email messages, etcetera,! ( i mean right there is sounds like a scam?!) and then you have to open up a whole new hotmail account just to get the emails from MSN to see whether all this information they can "verify you are who you say you are and you are the user of this account"!

i tried this 4 times with the account that was blocked 2 months ago and kept on getting emails saying " sorry, we could not verify you are the user of this account"?! WTF! i mean besides giving them my blood type what more could i have typed to prove who i am! finally after the 4th time, they sent a email saying " i should just open a brand new account!" so what this email that i have used for over 10 years is not gone forever including all contacts and emails!

but the most RIDICULOUS OF ALL IN THIS CRAP MATTER IS THAT THERE IS NOT A SINGLE CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER YOU CAN CALL TO EVEN GET A HOLD OF MSN AND TALK TO A ACTUAL PERSON! the only number they have is for "billing purposes' for the paid email accounts! i called this number twice and "chewed out 2 different people" who i might add i couldn't even barely understand because they could barely speak english! probably some center in pakistan or somewhere for all i know!

all they kept on saying to me was "they had no access to my account?!" and they couldn't do anything and kept on directing me to that stupid customer service support validation screen... i asked to speak to a superior employee and either they couldn't or wouldn't do that for me!

MSN A MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY DOESN'T HAVE A SINGLE PHONE NUMBER AND CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER!!!!!!! FOR SOMEONE TO TALK TO A PERSON AND SAY 'LOOK MY NAME IS SO AND SO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BLOCKED, AND GIVE THEM ALL THIS INFORMATION AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE THEY COULD/SHOULD UNBLOCK YOUR ACCOUNT! UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!

on the internet if you do a search of hotmail account blocked, there are literally tons and tons of websites and blogs where thousands and thousands of people have had the same thing happened and they are majorly pissed off that nothing can be done!

went to BEST BUY the other day and talked to their "geek squad" and they said that the best email accounts are NOT email accounts with anything from hotmail.com or live. com or yahoo.com or even gmail.com.... that the most safe accounts are the ones either thru your internet and cable provider or thru someone like AT & T or your own name account domain....

i cant' believe this crap!

Hereford

• Getbig V
Re: WTF! 2 HOTMAIL ACCOUNT NOW BLOCKED!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 09:36:02 AM »
My wife just went thru this. Took almost three weeks to get straitened out.  MSN/Hotmail is a pain in the ass with NO customer service.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 01:42:01 PM »
i had similar problems with hotmail about 6/7 yeras ago. I ditched them and went to gmail....way better and no problems

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 09:32:17 PM »
Had a similar problem with the wife's Yahoo account. Freakin got nowhere, even after phone calls and faxes. I finally gave up.