Author Topic: The origin of my screename-whitewidow  (Read 6680 times)

whitewidow

The origin of my screename-whitewidow
« on: August 02, 2011, 05:40:58 PM »
I live in california where weed is legal for medical use whiewidow is a strain of (MARIJAUNA) that i used to grow legally. I dont grow white widow anymore. Now I have 6 strains growing as my operation has gotten bigger due to laws changing over the last 6 years I got SOUR DIESEL, TRAINWRECK, INDICA-B, PURPLE AFGHANI, CHOCOLATE CHUNK, MINDBOMB. I DONT HAVE A DEAD HUSBAND HELL IM NOT EVEN WHITE! BUT MY BUDS ARE!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: The origin of my screename-whitewidow
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 05:48:29 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 05:49:50 PM »
No fucks are given.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 05:50:50 PM »

THAT'S IN FLOWERING MODE STILL NEEDS SOME TIME.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 05:52:09 PM »
No fucks are given.

SORRY YOU HAVE TO PAY CHICKS FOR A FUCK

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 05:57:31 PM »

decadurabolin

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2011, 06:04:52 PM »
u should fly to amsterdam and smoke some whitewidow there and u will feel the difference :D :D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2011, 06:36:38 PM »
I'm liking weed more and more these days. A friend of mine gave me a few nice nuggets for free. I take one nice hit and feel great. I even like to go the gym after smoking. I like smoking and going to the pool, having sex, everything is better on weed. If I smoke to much I get really paranoid so I tend to do it alone. I wish weed was legal everywhere!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2011, 06:39:11 PM »
chronic can be nice if you dont got shit to do and arent going anywhere..    even better than any weed tho, extract the hash oil and smoke that...   no matter how much bud you smoke youll never get as high as you get off the oil... whole nother level

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2011, 06:43:24 PM »
Never tried hash oil is it mellower thank just chronic?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2011, 06:44:02 PM »
u should fly to amsterdam and smoke some whitewidow there and u will feel the difference :D :D

nederwiet is the shit.

Viva la Nederlands.

Neuken in de Keuken!!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2011, 06:48:51 PM »
Never tried hash oil is it mellower thank just chronic?
  there is a glass ceilig over your head when smoking tree's.. your first hit takes you off the ground and at the same time the smoke makes you cloudy.. the more you smoke the higher you get, untill you hit the ceiling.. you can keep smoking but you want get any higher, although you keep getting cloudier...    when you take a hit of hash the glass ceiling instantly bursts open, you go flying up towards the sky, and you never get cloudy cuz ur outside now.. the smoke just leaves..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2011, 06:51:54 PM »
the scientific explanation is that THC is only one of about 400 cannibinnoids that get you high.  its the nice one. the others are responsible for the paranoia, insecuirty, cloudyness, weirdness, whatever.  hash oil is pure THC and supremely concentrated.  it gives you a hundred times as much care free euphoria and well being, with absolutely none of the cloud paranoia anxiety etc.

whitewidow

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2011, 06:56:00 PM »
I'm liking weed more and more these days. A friend of mine gave me a few nice nuggets for free. I take one nice hit and feel great. I even like to go the gym after smoking. I like smoking and going to the pool, having sex, everything is better on weed. If I smoke to much I get really paranoid so I tend to do it alone. I wish weed was legal everywhere

IVE BEEN SMOKING FOR YEARS AND ALL YOU NEED IS A FEW BONG HITS. TOO MUCH WILL FUCK UP THE HIGH

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2011, 07:01:27 PM »
the scientific explanation is that THC is only one of about 400 cannibinnoids that get you high.  its the nice one. the others are responsible for the paranoia, insecuirty, cloudyness, weirdness, whatever.  hash oil is pure THC and supremely concentrated.  it gives you a hundred times as much care free euphoria and well being, with absolutely none of the cloud paranoia anxiety etc.

I LIKE JUST BASIC KEEF. THATS WHEN YOU PUT YOUR WEED SCRAPS IN A BOX WITH A SILK SCREEN AND SHAKE IT OR YOU CAN RUB THE SCRAPS AGAINGST THE SILK SCREEEN THE PURE THC CRYSTAL WILL FALL THROUGH THE SCREEN ONTO A GLASS MIRROR ON THE BOTTOM OF THE BOX THEN JUST SLIDE OUT THE SCREEN AND YOU HAVE A PILE OF PURE CRYSTAL. THEN YOU ADD IT ON A BONG HIT AND IT WILL FUCK YOU UP LIKE HASH OIL. YOU CAN ALSO TAKE THE KEEF AND MAKE BUBBLE HASH WHERE YOUUSE A HUGE BUBBLE HASH BAG. ITS COMPLICATED TO EXPLAIN. YOU CAN ALSO JUST PRESS PURE KEEF BOTH GET YOU ON ANOTHER LEVEL. KEEF BOXES ARE SOLD AT ANY HEAD(GLASS PIPE) SHOP

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2011, 07:10:08 PM »

WELL THATS WHERE I ORDERED THE SEEDS FROM. I HAVE STARTED SOME BY CLONE TOO. MOST OF THE TIME I START BY CLONE BECAUSE IT TAKES LESS TIME AND IN CALI YOU CAN BUY CLONES IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL CARD WICH IS EASY TO GET, JUST A COMPLAINT OF CHRONIC HEADACHES AND YOU CAN GET A CARD. FURTHER NORTH IN MENDOCINO COUNTY IF YOUR 21 OR OLDER YOU CAN GROW 20 PLANTS WITHOUT A CARD. PRETTY MUCH LEGAL UP IN MENDOCINO COUNTY. IM FURTHER SOUTH THOUGH BUY THE OAKLAND DISTRIBUTION CENTERS

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2011, 07:14:55 PM »
hash oil is not pure thc, thc is a common cannabinoid, but calling it "the good one" is silly, no one really know this, esp because I think only one other cannabinoid has been isolated

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2011, 07:55:36 PM »
THE BEST WEED ON THE PLANET IS AROUND 24-25%. IF YOU MAKE KEEF IT BRINGS IT UP TO CLOSE TO 80-90% IF ITS MADE WITH SOUR DIESEL OR G-13 SOMETHING THATS MADE FROM A BUD THAT IS 23-25% THC

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2011, 11:13:55 AM »
the scientific explanation is that THC is only one of about 400 cannibinnoids that get you high.  its the nice one. the others are responsible for the paranoia, insecuirty, cloudyness, weirdness, whatever.  hash oil is pure THC and supremely concentrated.  it gives you a hundred times as much care free euphoria and well being, with absolutely none of the cloud paranoia anxiety etc.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2011, 11:56:20 AM »
I have some nice dense little trainwreck buds here, gonna have a nice smoke before i take a huge shit and then make bacon and eggs for breakfast

dustin

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2011, 12:07:07 PM »
What do you grow with and what nutes and ferts? How do you flush, dry and cure as well?

I've only got a few grows under my belt but my medical marijuana papers for growing should be ready soon. Just got my picture ID though so I'm pumped to be legal here in Canada.

I'm smoking OG Kush right now. Harvested a pound and a bit in March. Working out the kinks in my grow room and getting prepped for when I'm legal. Approved for 25 plants so I'll have to buy more lights and get a bigger place to grow :)

I'm a weed snob too. Best smoke was burmese grown by a friend who's been growing for two decades. Hoping that he can get me some clones as it's a unique pheno that he only shares with friends.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2011, 12:09:56 PM »
chronic can be nice if you dont got shit to do and arent going anywhere..    even better than any weed tho, extract the hash oil and smoke that...   no matter how much bud you smoke youll never get as high as you get off the oil... whole nother level
Pure afghan pollen
Try that