Author Topic: Proof we are not alone?  (Read 8485 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Proof we are not alone?
« on: August 03, 2011, 12:34:04 AM »
For now, it's an unidentified submerged object. But a strange circular formation deep below the Baltic Sea has sparked great excitement among UFO believers who think it might be a crashed flying saucer.
While searching for shipwrecks in the waters between Finland and Sweden on June 19, a Swedish team of nautical salvagers say they uncovered a "very strange anomaly" -- a round object about 60 feet across resting about 300 feet below sea level.
"You see a lot of weird stuff in this job, but during my 18 years as a professional I have never seen anything like this. The shape is completely round," Peter Lindberg, leader of The Ocean Explorer team, told the local press, according to MSNBC.
The circular object -- described by Gizmodo as resembling Star Wars' Millenium Falcon -- is also trailed on one side by what appears to be a lengthy patch of displaced seabed.
That has lead some UFO believer to surmise the strange circle is a wrecked UFO, which crashed onto the seafloor and left behind a path of destruction measuring some 900 feet, according to News.com.

Too bad the govt will just cover it up if it truly is a alien ship.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Proof we are not alone?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 12:35:54 AM »
Link please ?   ??? ???

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 01:01:32 AM »
pics or it didnt happen
Thunderdome approved

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 01:35:25 AM »
Link please ?   ??? ???
http://www.aol.com/2011/08/01/underwater-ufo_n_915429.html

Underwater Discovery Sparks Rumors Of Crashed UFO In Baltic Sea Between Finland And Sweden

For now, it's an unidentified submerged object. But a strange circular formation deep below the Baltic Sea has sparked great excitement among UFO believers who think it might be a crashed flying saucer.

While searching for shipwrecks in the waters between Finland and Sweden on June 19, a Swedish team of nautical salvagers say they uncovered a "very strange anomaly" -- a round object about 60 feet across resting about 300 feet below sea level.

"You see a lot of weird stuff in this job, but during my 18 years as a professional I have never seen anything like this. The shape is completely round," Peter Lindberg, leader of The Ocean Explorer team, told the local press, according to MSNBC.

The circular object -- described by Gizmodo as resembling Star Wars' Millenium Falcon -- is also trailed on one side by what appears to be a lengthy patch of displaced seabed.

That has lead some UFO believer to surmise the strange circle is a wrecked UFO, which crashed onto the seafloor and left behind a path of destruction measuring some 900 feet

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 09:26:40 PM »
Looks like a bunch of rocks on the bottom of the ocean.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 03:31:31 PM »
doesn't look very natural.  it has some interesting geometry to it.  the line right down the middle, the rectagles and some equal shapes on both sides.  Looks a bit like the millenium falcon lol.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2011, 03:21:54 PM »
We don't need proof really. Just simple logic.

The simple fact that WE are here proves we are not alone. We are made from the same atoms that make up everything else in existance. We would be selfish to even think for a second that we are alone. Seriously...

Anyone who thinks those billions and billions of planets out there don't harbor life is a complete moron.

What are the chances that our planet is the only planet with life on it? lol

8)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2011, 09:17:24 PM »
Virtually zero.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2011, 09:54:51 PM »
The real question is, is there life on other planets capable of visiting our planet by traveling in spaceships?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2011, 10:02:44 PM »
The real question is, is there life on other planets capable of visiting our planet by traveling in spaceships?

This I'm not sure because they would have to travel faster than the speed of light.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2011, 07:20:29 AM »

Think about the leaps in technology we have made in just the last 100 years.

Now imagine a civilization that is MILLIONS or BILLIONS of years ahead of us in technology.

Maybe they aren't even human, they could be in a different dimension and traveling at light speed might be like walking to us.

Just some thoughts, I've studied Astrology since i was a little kid and it is amazing what we DON'T know about our own planet, much less other galaxies.

A lot of the physics that we believe are true today will be completely debunked in the coming years. Just think a few hundred years ago we thought the world was flat...

8)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2011, 07:30:29 AM »
This I'm not sure because they would have to travel faster than the speed of light.
so all the stuff on bending space is crap?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2011, 09:27:20 AM »

Now imagine a civilization that is MILLIONS or BILLIONS of years ahead of us in technology.

Maybe they aren't even human, they could be in a different dimension and traveling at light speed might be like walking to us.

Just some thoughts, I've studied Astrology since i was a little kid and it is amazing what we DON'T know about our own planet, much less other galaxies.

A lot of the physics that we believe are true today will be completely debunked in the coming years. Just think a few hundred years ago we thought the world was flat...

8)

Yeah our own history is full of discoveries that occurred when other people and scientists were telling us we knew all there was to know and it couldn't be done. 

If the universe is billions of years old you have to concluded there are likely species that are billions of years old too.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2011, 01:36:46 PM »
so all the stuff on bending space is crap?

I don't really know enough about this kind of stuff. Would you care to elaborate on what space bending is?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2011, 01:58:28 PM »
I don't really know enough about this kind of stuff. Would you care to elaborate on what space bending is?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2011, 01:47:44 AM »

Wormholes.  These are only theoretical on our current level of understanding, but to a species advanced it would most likely be the preferred method of intergalactic travel, at least that's what we think at this point.  The whole "faster than light" thing is so 20 years ago =)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2011, 02:33:20 AM »

8)
We are still discovering new species in our own backyards. We haven't traveled to the deepest part of our oceans, nor have we had a settlement deep under water. We have't discovered all the cave systems of the world, nor what they could be exploited for. We still have yet the balance our needs with and coexist with the natural realm.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2011, 03:07:22 AM »
Wormholes.  These are only theoretical on our current level of understanding, but to a species advanced it would most likely be the preferred method of intergalactic travel, at least that's what we think at this point.  The whole "faster than light" thing is so 20 years ago =)

Good post. The above videos explain things well.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2011, 07:39:43 PM »
Some good Ancient Aliens episodes on tonight.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2011, 08:21:25 PM »
Some good Ancient Aliens episodes on tonight.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2011, 09:17:43 PM »

LOL!!!  That guy is kinda delusional.  I liked some of the first episodes but it seems like they blew their wad of credible material all in the first few shows.  These recent shows seem like they're just pulling shit out of their ass.

For an even bigger line of total crap, watch legend quest lol...

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2011, 09:50:43 PM »
no fucking way.