Author Topic: Groink Fan Thread - Post Diet/Workout Regimen  (Read 54224 times)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Re: Groink: Please Post Diet/Workout Regimen
« Reply #200 on: August 05, 2011, 07:59:14 PM »
I'd be happy to look like he did before. Don't need the legal complications at this point in my life.
(

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #201 on: August 05, 2011, 08:07:02 PM »
"Groink" contains all the letters of the alphabet.

All those that matter, anyway.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: August 05, 2011, 08:12:38 PM »
Groink once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. On July 19th, 2009, a naked Groink re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a temperature of 3,000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publicly claimed it was
a meteor, and still owes him a beer.

Haha!!!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: How long until Groink leaves GetBig?
« Reply #203 on: August 05, 2011, 09:23:55 PM »
if this is groink, for real, then he is one of top getbig bodies
should unless drooling idiot get pussy
and just b careful about the roid doses
life perfect
whats problem?
The gyno kills the physique. Get it fixed.
T

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #204 on: August 05, 2011, 09:39:54 PM »

To me that is a physique of an old man trying to be young. When I look at that physique, I see a decent physique of a guy in his 40's. But I also see a physique of abuse. What that abuse is, I don't know for sure but make no mistake, its a physique of abuse. And I'm not talking about hormones. Although its obvious they have played a part on and off for decades. Look at the skin tone. This old dude is well under 10% but when you look close, the muscle is very strange looking. Almost oily-like. Maybe its just an age thing. I do give him props for doing the diet. Like Mike Arvilla, these guys are delusional but credit is due to anyone who can do the diet when its obvious they have been a mess most of their lives.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #205 on: August 05, 2011, 09:44:52 PM »

look whos talking ,, one of the most addictive personalities to hormones already going 30 years lol,,fella who consider himself natural when test only is in blood... put in his ass 1 gram of testosterona a week and call himself natural lol

his gyno doesnt ruin anything,, he is holding too much water and too much bodyfat for this gyno to be doing anything,, he is nto going on stage and even if you neevr know what it would look like ...this is gyno that come from logn time of usage of testosterona high doses both undergound and vet and hg ,, this is going to the mexico days lol

mr im on 150mg of gel that is rubbed on my testicles and increase my testosterona levels through osmosis,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #206 on: August 05, 2011, 09:49:19 PM »

To me that is a physique of an old man trying to be young. When I look at that physique, I see a decent physique of a guy in his 40's. But I also see a physique of abuse. What that abuse is, I don't know for sure but make no mistake, its a physique of abuse. And I'm not talking about hormones. Although its obvious they have played a part on and off for decades. Look at the skin tone. This old dude is well under 10% but when you look close, the muscle is very strange looking. Almost oily-like. Maybe its just an age thing. I do give him props for doing the diet. Like Mike Arvilla, these guys are delusional but credit is due to anyone who can do the diet when its obvious they have been a mess most of their lives.

lol,, you know how testosterona and hgh from china physiqe look like with average genetic respond right? this is it

the skin is GH GH GH GH GH GH GH ,, there is no 3 dimention because of many reasons...in his kitchen on digi the right pose you will see 3 dimention starting,, it is gh in the blood at some times...with testosterona and the trenbolona to make it all dense,, very simple very common cycle of the typical gym rats now day,,

the problem is! and this is a big big problem,, i used to say fellas dont work out with out steroids in the blood....lol now days it got to a point where fellad dont even go to gym unless they have gh at hand! this is how bad it is

when someone say they are natural they mean they never done gh lol i am not! kidding

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: August 05, 2011, 09:56:56 PM »
In all honesty, this fella Groink who people in his gym call "turnip head" or Red beet bush is a pretty good singer. Notice the saggy tits, no legs and beat red skin.lol

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: August 05, 2011, 10:03:49 PM »
lol,, you know how testosterona and hgh from china physiqe look like with average genetic respond right? this is it

the skin is GH GH GH GH GH GH GH ,, there is no 3 dimention because of many reasons...in his kitchen on digi the right pose you will see 3 dimention starting,, it is gh in the blood at some times...with testosterona and the trenbolona to make it all dense,, very simple very common cycle of the typical gym rats now day,,

the problem is! and this is a big big problem,, i used to say fellas dont work out with out steroids in the blood....lol now days it got to a point where fellad dont even go to gym unless they have gh at hand! this is how bad it is

when someone say they are natural they mean they never done gh lol i am not! kidding

gh15 approved

Yes...So true...And the only reason massive rec. drug abusers who bodybuild don't use HGH is because they are poor and they don't want to put the 300 to $500 down on a kit because they would rather put it toward their opiate addiction. Which is usually pills...Nothing to be ashamed of really, life is tuff. But it is the only reason they don't use HGH year round. Luckily very successful Groink never had to worry about where his next pay check came from when he was dropping pills like they were tic tacs...lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #209 on: August 05, 2011, 10:13:04 PM »
the only reason there are profesionals and amatuers is the gh and the money to buy it now days,, this is no more 1980 lol ,, today if you can afford gh year round and have decent genetic respond you are  PRO period no ifs or buts,,

the main thing is that not everyone can afford it ,, not eveyone can put 2 dolaros on iu of gh lol and just buy enough to use ....some just buy every few months....and use it couple times a year ....

in reality ,, when you have no gh in your system THINGS START TO HAPPEN IMMIDIATLY WITHIN 1 SINGLE WEEK ..

1. your shirt start not looking right on your body ...what i mean by that? you are till thick and shirt look good on you but! it doesnt look like wow factor...like damn the fella is blown from withing 3 dimentional dinosour look ,, you lose the lean mean nasty factor that gh added to aas does...and it happen FAST! the deflation happen fast,, not complete collapse ...the complete collapse come if gh is out for over 6 months....thats when window of opportunity ends! and then complete collapse occur...

2. you lose the dexter factor with out shirt as i call it...suddenly your delts and traps and the all shoulder area...do not look deeply sculpted and seperated with your head look like it doesnt belong on that body type of look ,,, you become human like ...very similar to when superman lose his powers...the physiqe loose the magic touch....you can see good example of it when twister was before comeptition ...he had it...then he stopped gh and looked like shit in a matter of weeks,, not shit shit but reduced to a much lower degree of bodybuild,,

ron heris wont tell you the above^^ this is for my pupils im doing this so they never have to lift a finger and guess anymore

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: August 05, 2011, 10:58:10 PM »
Groink once slapped Satan across the mouth and said "your lies are outdated, watch and observe a real master at work"...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #211 on: August 05, 2011, 11:31:29 PM »
D aspartic acid

A HD...(estrogen blocker)

Somatomax ....GH releaser

I think they helped...but once I got on real shit I realized why everybody says if you're going to spend money on shit like that just get the real thing

lol ,, this is amazing,, absolitly amazing lol somatomax lol well it is few letters right lol

god help you fellas

gh15 approved
fallen angel

epic_alien

« Reply #212 on: August 05, 2011, 11:54:28 PM »
prime cuts,

add in some cabergoline to control the udders

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #213 on: August 06, 2011, 01:32:20 AM »
Groink drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.

;D ;D ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #214 on: August 06, 2011, 01:39:01 AM »
the only reason there are profesionals and amatuers is the gh and the money to buy it now days,, this is no more 1980 lol ,, today if you can afford gh year round and have decent genetic respond you are  PRO period no ifs or buts,,

the main thing is that not everyone can afford it ,, not eveyone can put 2 dolaros on iu of gh lol and just buy enough to use ....some just buy every few months....and use it couple times a year ....

in reality ,, when you have no gh in your system THINGS START TO HAPPEN IMMIDIATLY WITHIN 1 SINGLE WEEK ..

1. your shirt start not looking right on your body ...what i mean by that? you are till thick and shirt look good on you but! it doesnt look like wow factor...like damn the fella is blown from withing 3 dimentional dinosour look ,, you lose the lean mean nasty factor that gh added to aas does...and it happen FAST! the deflation happen fast,, not complete collapse ...the complete collapse come if gh is out for over 6 months....thats when window of opportunity ends! and then complete collapse occur...

2. you lose the dexter factor with out shirt as i call it...suddenly your delts and traps and the all shoulder area...do not look deeply sculpted and seperated with your head look like it doesnt belong on that body type of look ,,, you become human like ...very similar to when superman lose his powers...the physiqe loose the magic touch....you can see good example of it when twister was before comeptition ...he had it...then he stopped gh and looked like shit in a matter of weeks,, not shit shit but reduced to a much lower degree of bodybuild,,

ron heris wont tell you the above^^ this is for my pupils im doing this so they never have to lift a finger and guess anymore

gh15 approved

8)

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: August 06, 2011, 03:27:29 AM »
D aspartic acid

A HD...(estrogen blocker)

Somatomax ....GH releaser

:D

newmom

« Reply #216 on: August 06, 2011, 04:00:45 AM »
ron harris actually is a pretty chill dude.

But gh has made lmao lately

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #217 on: August 06, 2011, 04:03:33 AM »
ron harris actually is a pretty chill dude.

But gh has made lmao lately
He is a lying cu-nt that makes money of gullible innocent teenagers and some slow adults like Howard

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #218 on: August 06, 2011, 04:09:36 AM »
He is a lying cu-nt that makes money of gullible innocent teenagers and some slow adults like Howard
What does he do?
U

newmom

« Reply #219 on: August 06, 2011, 04:11:43 AM »

ouchhhhhhhhh

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #220 on: August 06, 2011, 04:19:46 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #221 on: August 06, 2011, 05:08:47 AM »

and yet it CRUSHES your physique...funny how life works....'isn't it ? More fucking nonsense from another bigmouth asshole

"It's a physique of abuse..what that abuse is...I don't know.."  what the fuck kind of half-baked bullshit is that?

Let's see your "healthy looking" body and compare...shall we you little scumbag?

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #222 on: August 06, 2011, 05:15:46 AM »

and yet it CRUSHES your physique...funny how life works....'isn't it ? More fucking nonsense from another bigmouth asshole

"It's a physique of abuse..what that abuse is...I don't know.."  what the fuck kind of half-baked bullshit is that?

Let's see your "healthy looking" body and compare...shall we you little scumbag?

Why don't you just ignore people if you feel good about yourself? Everything else aside, you are not acting very mature for having been on this planet half a century.
Trans Milkshake.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: August 06, 2011, 05:16:57 AM »
prime cuts,

add in some cabergoline to control the udders

maybe you should add in some real gear and you will actually have muscle  :D

I've never laughed so hard as when I did at your "contest" photos? you know you're supposed to diet for a bit before you compete..right? not step onstage looking like you are going into the den to eat doritos and watch football in your underwear...you flabby, pasty fuck. nice donkey hips, and flabby legs..they look like my grandmothers legs.  and the rest of you just sucks asshole...nothing to even say "hmmmm...pretty good XXXXX,,"  you have NOTHING.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: August 06, 2011, 05:21:00 AM »

Why don't you just ignore people if you feel good about yourself? Everything else aside, you are not acting very mature for having been on this planet half a century.

Because I like ridiculing these little shitheads with their "words"  ::)