Author Topic: Hey GH15...all of this NONSENSE aside....  (Read 47956 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Hey GH15...all of this NONSENSE aside....
« Reply #250 on: August 06, 2011, 12:23:17 PM »
Reagan is my political hero.  The finest president we have had in my lifetime and quite possibly for many generations to come.

lol
I hate the State.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #251 on: August 06, 2011, 12:46:49 PM »
Racistmom, he's not asking if you date brothers (African-Americans) he's asking if you date brothers (him and his 4 brothers want to pull a train on you).

Just like the old days back in Jersey.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #252 on: August 06, 2011, 03:05:11 PM »
Timing is great.  It's like you just got out with Milos.
Miss me? :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: August 06, 2011, 03:32:48 PM »
"LittleJ" has a strange and possibly unhealthy obsession with black men. :/

So you was in jail? What did you do?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: August 06, 2011, 03:33:33 PM »
She's racist, leave her alone .

lol I noticed

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: August 06, 2011, 03:34:08 PM »
my parents taught me lots of things but I didn't always listen but no this wasn't one of them

Sure....

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #256 on: August 06, 2011, 03:37:44 PM »
So you was in jail? What did you do?
Face raped a nosy "Little" bastard. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #257 on: August 07, 2011, 03:09:09 AM »
and i give you a promise here ok? next one to go down is you,, mark my words,,and i had much MUCH to do with it,, infact they will never have any word in the cult from the day i threw them out,,i never EVER skip on my promises ,, and this is direct promise to you ,, i will go into detail in regard to you ,, not if and not what ,, my time!

gh15 approved

OK PUSSY LETS SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO! NOT A DAMN THING! YOUR JUST A WANNABEE WITH FULLBLOWN AIDS NOT EVEN HIV! yOU TALK SO MUCH BULLSHIT ALL THE OTHER MODS I STILL TALK TO AND THEY RUN ANOTHER BOARD THAT YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER AT BECAUSE NOBODY BELIEVES YOUR BULLSHIT ANY FATSO CAN BUY ANABOLICS 2011. YOUR A FATASS ON THE OTHER END OF A COMPUTER WHO TALKS BIG THATS IT NOW GO SHIT YOUR PANTS!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #258 on: August 07, 2011, 03:11:14 AM »
OK PUSSY LETS SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO! NOT A DAMN THING! YOUR JUST A WANNABEE WITH FULLBLOWN AIDS NOT EVEN HIV! yOU TALK SO MUCH BULLSHIT ALL THE OTHER MODS I STILL TALK TO AND THEY RUN ANOTHER BOARD THAT YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER AT BECAUSE NOBODY BELIEVES YOUR BULLSHIT ANY FATSO CAN BUY ANABOLICS 2011. YOUR A FATASS ON THE OTHER END OF A COMPUTER WHO TALKS BIG THATS IT NOW GO SHIT YOUR PANTS!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #259 on: August 07, 2011, 03:19:22 AM »

retard th ere is no other boardings lol the major ones are the older ones ,, and the new ones dont count! short lived,, learn from the past! you should have 10 eyes in the back of yor neck though ,, you saw what happened when i get pissed.....also when any of my elfs get hurt it gets to me...and then the ones who did it pays....PAYS HEAVILY,, never ever play balonie with my elfs,, they are the most serious fellas and true bodybuild and have no time for games,, if they need to explain themselves too  much and it gets to me some of them dont chose to tell me but IF THEY DO ....the cause of the problem IS ELIMINATED and TERMINATED,, they dont tell me anything ,, they dont like me involveed because of THAT! im the last one you want your problems to get to ,, so when talking to my elfs be respectful so they dotn come cry to me!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #260 on: August 07, 2011, 03:28:05 AM »

You are the most disgusting foul laughable excuse for a human being on these boards.

Please drop dead you parody of human life.

YOU GOT PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY HIT SHIT! YOU DONT KNOW ME YOUR JUST A LIL BITCH WITH FULL BLOWN AIDS NOT EVEN THE HIV DONT FUCK WIT ME! TIME FOR YOU TO GO RUN AND GET YOUR GUN FUCK WITH ME YOU WILL BE DEAD MAKE IT EASY BITCH AND SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE HEAD! THANK YOU! FUCK WIT ME ILL HUNT YOU DOWN HIT YOU SO HARD YOUR UNDERWEAR WILL INSTANTLY TURN BROWN WITH SHIT CAUSE YOU GOT PHYSICALLY AND MENATLLY HIT!  FUCK WITH MY SKILLS NO WAY IN HELL THIS IS HOW I PAY MY BILLS! YOUR A LIL BITCH I COULD EAT LIKE MEAT AND I GET MORE HOT CHICKS ASS THAN A TOILET SEAT.NOW GO SUCK A COCK FOR MONEY CAUSE THATS HOW YOU GET PAID NOW THATS FUNNY ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #261 on: August 07, 2011, 03:30:54 AM »
retard th ere is no other boardings lol the major ones are the older ones ,, and the new ones dont count! short lived,, learn from the past! you should have 10 eyes in the back of yor neck though ,, you saw what happened when i get pissed.....also when any of my elfs get hurt it gets to me...and then the ones who did it pays....PAYS HEAVILY,, never ever play balonie with my elfs,, they are the most serious fellas and true bodybuild and have no time for games,, if they need to explain themselves too  much and it gets to me some of them dont chose to tell me but IF THEY DO ....the cause of the problem IS ELIMINATED and TERMINATED,, they dont tell me anything ,, they dont like me involveed because of THAT! im the last one you want your problems to get to ,, so when talking to my elfs be respectful so they dotn come cry to me!

NO I DONT RECALL SHIT! AND THAT DOSNT MATTER THEY HAVE THEIR OWN BOARD DONT BE JEALOUS. WHAT DID YOU DO SUCK ANOTHER COCK FOR FREE OR SHIT YOUR TROUSERS AGAIN.SERIOUSLY MAN WHAT CAN YOU DO? YOU DONT HAVE THAT JUAREZ 7 CONNECTION

gh15 approved

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #262 on: August 07, 2011, 03:37:41 AM »
Whitewillow whitewillow. * tsk tsk tsk * I feel so embarrassed for you when I read your posts. It's like readin' the posts of a mentally retarded person high on drugs. Not only do your posts NOT make sense, but they are very UNFUNNY. I think the only person who finds humor in your posts is you. Now you tell me ... isn't that pretty pathetic ?? Best thing you can do is PM Ron and have him delete your account. You contribute NOTHING to GetBig. Your just annoying as fuck. That's all. :)

whitewidow

« Reply #263 on: August 07, 2011, 03:42:02 AM »
Gh15 is just a gangster wannabee hes got full blown aids no even the HIV!
OK tough guy ill call up my juarez boyz sounds like I need serious backup GH15 is MAD. Do you get all  green and big like the incredible hulk when you get mad? or do you just shit your trousers

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #264 on: August 07, 2011, 03:42:25 AM »

if i see ONE MORE TIME or if i hear one more time! someone speak bad about nordic ! you wil see what i can do ,, oh you will ,, taking them off boarding will be nothing,, right now they are out of any respected boarding,, they are nothing where it counts ,,trust me on that,,and they better not deal with anything ,,read my words clear! they better not DEAL with anything

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #265 on: August 07, 2011, 03:44:01 AM »
Whitewillow whitewillow. * tsk tsk tsk * I feel so embarrassed for you when I read your posts. It's like readin' the posts of a mentally retarded person high on drugs. Not only do your posts NOT make sense, but they are very UNFUNNY. I think the only person who finds humor in your posts is you. Now you tell me ... isn't that pretty pathetic ?? Best thing you can do is PM Ron and have him delete your account. You contribute NOTHING to GetBig. Your just annoying as fuck. That's all. :)

I seem to piss off gh15 . Ive contributed alot just not in this section read all my post in the section where 90% of my posts are and find one that is annoying or not helpful

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #266 on: August 07, 2011, 03:45:33 AM »
Gh15 is just a gangster wannabee hes got full blown aids no even the HIV!
OK tough guy ill call up my juarez boyz sounds like I need serious backup GH15 is MAD. Do you get all  green and big like the incredible hulk when you get mad? or do you just shit your trousers

i rarely get mad,, but when i do you see what happen ,, its clear cut and done fast,, very very fast,, i dont like small problems to get to me...if they get to me that mean they are big ,, and if they got to me ...that mean thye are on my table ...and no one can take them off not even the one who brought them before me ....thats why i warn everyone before they get something to me ...to deal with it themselves,, if it get to me it is too late...i usualy give orders and thats it

and no im not my elfs...i know fellas think i can be my elfs,, im not

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #267 on: August 07, 2011, 04:03:39 AM »
i rarely get mad,, but when i do you see what happen ,, its clear cut and done fast,, very very fast,, i dont like small problems to get to me...if they get to me that mean they are big ,, and if they got to me ...that mean thye are on my table ...and no one can take them off not even the one who brought them before me ....thats why i warn everyone before they get something to me ...to deal with it themselves,, if it get to me it is too late...i usualy give orders and thats it

and no im not my elfs...i know fellas think i can be my elfs,, im not

gh15 approved

boom!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #268 on: August 07, 2011, 04:05:02 AM »
groink looks smaller musclewise now. still looks really good for his age but a tad bit smaller

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #269 on: August 07, 2011, 05:16:01 AM »
I seem to piss off gh15 . Ive contributed alot just not in this section read all my post in the section where 90% of my posts are and find one that is annoying or not helpful
Derek youre a spastic that never made it in bodybuilding but you still see yourself as an authority
You are an idiot

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: August 07, 2011, 08:26:17 AM »
if i see ONE MORE TIME or if i hear one more time! someone speak bad about nordic ! you wil see what i can do ,, oh you will ,,
gh15 approved

whitewidow, you see the post above?

why don't you tell us more "stories" about Nordic?

you seem to have no fear of gh15's threats and he is a fatso nobody behind a keyboard....so tell us another one of your stories about nordic scamming people.  :)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #271 on: August 07, 2011, 12:20:44 PM »
groink looks smaller musclewise now. still looks really good for his age but a tad bit smaller

A lot of people are allergic to gluten and don't even know it. Because gluten is in a lot of the foods we eat, people just deal with the allergic reaction to it. Groink has used steroids most of his adult life. And its obvious that he is allergic to hormones. Hence why he has shrunk so bad when upping the dose.  :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #272 on: August 07, 2011, 03:06:07 PM »
A lot of people are allergic to gluten and don't even know it. Because gluten is in a lot of the foods we eat, people just deal with the allergic reaction to it. Groink has used steroids most of his adult life. And its obvious that he is allergic to hormones. Hence why he has shrunk so bad when upping the dose.  :-\

How does it feel to be a below average human that just blends in with the rest of the masses ? That must suck ass i would imagine

epic_alien

« Reply #273 on: August 07, 2011, 03:54:01 PM »
gronkietropponin, is so bad ass he onced constricted a boa to death!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #274 on: August 07, 2011, 10:00:42 PM »

How does it feel to be a below average human that just blends in with the rest of the masses ? That must suck ass i would imagine

A Narcissus walks into a bar and meets a passive aggressive self proclaimed comedian and sits down. The passive aggressive says "nice system" is that a bosley hair system? The Narcissus says "what are you talking about" and then walks out of the bar abruptly and puts his hat on backwards.

How many more years are you going to wear the backwards baseball hat Groink? You do realize you're almost 50 right?

You have lost some serious muscle while "supposedly" on your first "cycle" and that's fact. Your pictures prove this remarkable feat....Sorry bro but you're a non responder. That is unless you want to tell all the fine folks here on Getbig that its not your first "cycle". And that you have been using for not only years but decades and this is the end result of decades of good and bad gear?  Not only are you the first guy I've ever heard about who has taking a boat load of gear and "lost" a shitload of size, but you're also the first guy I've heard about who has been on the internet for more than a decade and still talks about having a supermodel girlfriend, endless amounts of money, and great body and looks. Most people catch on by the 2nd or 3rd year of internet use and realize how fucking retarded that sounds(even if true) which obviously isn't in your case but whatever. But like I said, I will give you props for doing the diet even though your allergic to gear but for Christ sakes those milk tits are atrocious. Come on bro, I know you're a Narcissistic ass but even you should realize those are some fucked up milk bone tits. By the way, how much can a guy make fixing flat screens? Because apparently it isn't enough to for gyno surgery.