Author Topic: Hey GH15...all of this NONSENSE aside....  (Read 47943 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Hey GH15...all of this NONSENSE aside....
« Reply #275 on: August 07, 2011, 10:12:45 PM »
Gh15 is just a gangster wannabee hes got full blown aids no even the HIV!
OK tough guy ill call up my juarez boyz sounds like I need serious backup GH15 is MAD. Do you get all  green and big like the incredible hulk when you get mad? or do you just shit your trousers

You said recently you did some time in prison. How much time did you do and what where you in for? Before you answer, remember about the search button ;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #276 on: August 07, 2011, 10:46:03 PM »

How does it feel to be a below average human that just blends in with the rest of the masses ? That must suck ass i would imagine

If you are as big and great as you think you are. And this is the first "cycle" as white widow likes to say, why don't you go into depth about your training principles for all the other "naturals" out there to see? At least that Meso guy who claims natty makes video's and pushes large amounts of weight. I've heard that you can't even bench 315 in the gym and basically are seen "hung over" all the time sitting on the machines. Arizona right ;) Do you still have a massive pill problem? And when are you going to tell the good folks of Getbig about your usage of the Mexican Ttokkyo gear back in the early 2000's? ;) What was your Elite fitness handle again? ;)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: August 07, 2011, 11:59:15 PM »
Groink used to be out of shape.
Groink used steroids.
Groink got leaner but "smaller". looks better overall
Groink uses steroids.
The end.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #278 on: August 08, 2011, 02:33:10 AM »
If you are as big and great as you think you are. And this is the first "cycle" as white widow likes to say, why don't you go into depth about your training principles for all the other "naturals" out there to see? At least that Meso guy who claims natty makes video's and pushes large amounts of weight. I've heard that you can't even bench 315 in the gym and basically are seen "hung over" all the time sitting on the machines. Arizona right ;) Do you still have a massive pill problem? And when are you going to tell the good folks of Getbig about your usage of the Mexican Ttokkyo gear back in the early 2000's? ;) What was your Elite fitness handle again? ;)

Oh shut the fuck up already with your fabricated  nonsense, you little whiny bitch. Your obsession reeks of jealousy

Maybe if you paid half as much attention to your own life as you do mine, you might amount to something more then an anonymous internet douchebag

whitewidow

« Reply #279 on: August 08, 2011, 10:18:09 PM »
i rarely get mad,, but when i do you see what happen ,, its clear cut and done fast,, very very fast,, i dont like small problems to get to me...if they get to me that mean they are big ,, and if they got to me ...that mean thye are on my table ...and no one can take them off not even the one who brought them before me ....thats why i warn everyone before they get something to me ...to deal with it themselves,, if it get to me it is too late...i usualy give orders and thats it

and no im not my elfs...i know fellas think i can be my elfs,, im not

gh15 approved

You and your elfs.go suck nordics cock for a free blue top kit. Nordic sold alot of shitty stallion lab gear that sucked the tops were not even crimped on right! He has been known to sell some shitty HGH. mainly bluetops made in chinese apartment or under the bridge you guys kick it at. You have no Power and cant do shit! game over.you cant deny nordic has sold shit mex gear that 110% proven fact. and you cant deny he has sold questionable blue top kits. He also has sold fake 2mg xanax. he might not sell stallion labs now and might of stopped selling the blue tops I dont know I know more professional people who dont rip their customers off

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #280 on: August 08, 2011, 11:46:18 PM »

You and your elfs.go suck nordics cock for a free blue top kit. Nordic sold alot of shitty stallion lab gear that sucked the tops were not even crimped on right! He has been known to sell some shitty HGH. mainly bluetops made in chinese apartment or under the bridge you guys kick it at. You have no Power and cant do shit! game over.you cant deny nordic has sold shit mex gear that 110% proven fact. and you cant deny he has sold questionable blue top kits. He also has sold fake 2mg xanax. he might not sell stallion labs now and might of stopped selling the blue tops I dont know I know more professional people who dont rip their customers off

you are playing a very risky game fella,, very risky game ,,you spit lies right and left,, and you are playing a very risky game ,, you will leave those fellas with no gh ,, no one wil sell them gh ,, that include homer,, one word from me and no gh go to those fellas im warning you once again ,, be careful with who you think you talk to ,, and be very careful with what you say because i hit when you are not prepared and i proved it many times over and over,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #281 on: August 08, 2011, 11:47:29 PM »
white widow,, chill! you are risking many fellas with your balonie,, chill! it is a warning ,,not gh15 friendly warning ,,gh15 chilling warning,, i wont respond anymore to your comment ,, the more you talk the more you should get ready

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #282 on: August 09, 2011, 04:48:27 AM »
is anyone actually reading whitewidows post?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: August 09, 2011, 04:55:08 AM »
my eyes hurt.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: August 09, 2011, 04:57:43 AM »

I've decided to ignore his posts a while ago. I fear something harmful and supernatural might happen. Like catching an STD.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #285 on: August 09, 2011, 07:05:51 AM »
white widow,, chill! you are risking many fellas with your balonie,, chill! it is a warning ,,not gh15 friendly warning ,,gh15 chilling warning,, i wont respond anymore to your comment ,, the more you talk the more you should get ready

gh15 approved

white widow, talk some more, i want to see you go down  ;D ;D

you were saying something about nordic selling fake hgh or something....? :D

are you scared of what gh15 will do to you?  :D :D :D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #286 on: August 09, 2011, 07:56:01 PM »