Author Topic: ***Breaking News**** Dow average plunges 513, worst drop since 2008  (Read 5170 times)

heycomedy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: ***Breaking News**** Dow average plunges 513, worst drop since 2008
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2011, 08:05:58 PM »
I shorted the market.
capitalism baby!

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2011, 12:08:14 PM »
No they are not,...every employee should have union representation...

Unions are part of problem. Get rid of the unions and the money will start to flow again.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2011, 12:18:16 PM »
Finally a poster that understands world economics, not like all the other people here googling furiously for arguments.  ;D ;D ;D

HAHA!

With my level of muscularity, I'll at least make mayor or state representative after the collapse when bodybuilders rein!

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2011, 05:28:47 PM »
Unions are part of problem. Get rid of the unions and the money will start to flow again.

bwhwhahwhhhahhwhhahwhahh whwahwhahwhhwa, yes the money will start to flow to the top's pockets faster than you know it, workers salaries will be cut, this has to be the funniest most moronic post I have seen today !  LOL

TEAM Nasser

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
  • Professor of Bro-Science
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2011, 11:27:18 PM »
x2

listen to how fast the balonie propaganda from the rich and wannba rich chime in here to protect there so called bullshit theories that are driving this country into the ground.  Just keep melting down, it's like you are paid lobbyists from DC protecting the corporations and the rich while the poor stay poor and the rich get richer.  I'm done here, I've schooled you with the truth and you will not stop hating because you do not want to let your money go, look at yourself, greed is your problem. 

What makes the poor stay poor is their ignorance about money and their victim attitude.  You pay a price for liberty.  If you want to be protected from the womb to the tomb you are a slave.  It's up you each person to work, save, invest, and spend responsibly.  It's not Bush's fault people are broke, it's not Obama's fault(yet), and it sure as hell isn't the tea party's fault.  Raising taxes is not the way to stimulate the economy.  Penalizing the people that creat jobs(the evil rich) isn't the answer either.  They are just going to lay people off, cut expenses and pass the tax increases on to the consumer.

And when you Che worshipping lay-abouts finally decide to riot and loot in my neighborhood just know that I'm planning to put 2 in the chest of anybody who sets foot on my property.  Viva la revolucion mutherfuckers!   ;D
Come at me Bro!

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2011, 02:40:16 PM »
bwhwhahwhhhahhwhhahwhahhwhwahwhahwhhwa, yes the money will start to flow to the top's pockets faster than you know it, workers salaries will be cut, this has to be the funniest most moronic post I have seen today !  LOL

Who do you think reaps the benefits of Unions? The Union Bosses. Who loses? The consumer. Case in Point GM. We pay higher prices for cars and trucks because of the freaking Unions stranglehold on the companies. Then we get to bail them out because of miss management and unrealistic union pay outs. Your post is the most naive I have read today. Thanks for playing. Come back when you know a thing or two kid.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2011, 04:30:36 PM »
bwhwhahwhhhahhwhhahwhahhwhwahwhahwhhwa, yes the money will start to flow to the top's pockets faster than you know it, workers salaries will be cut, this has to be the funniest most moronic post I have seen today !  LOL

Really? Explain how Toyota manufacturing plants in the US are not unionized and offer competitive, yet REALISTIC, salary and pensions?  Why is it the US automakers had to be bailed out? 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2011, 06:30:09 PM »
Really? Explain how Toyota manufacturing plants in the US are not unionized and offer competitive, yet REALISTIC, salary and pensions?  Why is it the US automakers had to be bailed out? 

Not only that, the non-union plants in the South continually shoot down the union thugs and their attempts to organize them against their will. They like what they have going down there with the Japanese automakers and they sure as hell aren't going to let some thugs change that.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2011, 08:15:12 PM »
What makes the poor stay poor is their ignorance about money and their victim attitude.  You pay a price for liberty.  If you want to be protected from the womb to the tomb you are a slave.  It's up you each person to work, save, invest, and spend responsibly.  It's not Bush's fault people are broke, it's not Obama's fault(yet), and it sure as hell isn't the tea party's fault.  Raising taxes is not the way to stimulate the economy.  Penalizing the people that creat jobs(the evil rich) isn't the answer either.  They are just going to lay people off, cut expenses and pass the tax increases on to the consumer.

And when you Che worshipping lay-abouts finally decide to riot and loot in my neighborhood just know that I'm planning to put 2 in the chest of anybody who sets foot on my property.  Viva la revolucion mutherfuckers!   ;D

How long to do think you would be able to stay out of work and barricade yourself in your home to protect it? If you have anything of value to the poor, it will be taken. I'll take a flash mob with a lifetime of street smarts over a guy with a gun or two any day of the week.

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
  • Professor of Bro-Science
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2011, 02:18:03 PM »
Did you just say a flash mob with "street smarts"?  Flash mobs are full of degenerate low-life Obama voters.  They've got about as much smarts as a retard with a lobotomy, street or otherwise.  I have more than enough supplies and ammo to keep their heads ringin' until the ones who are left think better of it and move on.  If it came down to it, I'd be up to the task.  ;D
Come at me Bro!

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2011, 02:27:40 PM »

How'd that work Georgie?