Author Topic: Magikusar's daily/weekly musings  (Read 74575 times)

heycomedy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Magikusar's daily/weekly musings
« on: August 04, 2011, 03:18:14 PM »
capitalism baby!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
http://nation.foxnews.com/chris-christie/2011/08/04/christie-defends-appointing-muslim-judge-sharia-law-business-crap

Christie Defends Appointing Muslim Judge: ‘This Sharia Law Business Is Crap
Fire it up15 Share

By Frances Martel, Mediaite

At this juncture, it may be more efficient to highlight which interactions between New Jersey Governor Chris Christie and the media are not newsworthy. The Republican’s appointment of Muslim-American Sohail Mohammed to a state bench this week ruffled some feathers among some who fear the threat of Sharia Law, but when asked about those concerns, Gov. Christie made clear he had no patience for such “ignorance,” calling the complaints “crap.”

“Ignorance is behind the criticism of Sohail Mohammed,” he told a reporter asking about the complaints that he may be inadequate to be a judge because he defended Muslim Americans who were wrongly arrested post-9/11. “He is an extraordinary American who is an outstanding lawyer and played an integral role in the post-September 11th period in building bridges between the Muslim American community in this state and law enforcement,” Gov. Christie argued, adding that he was “disgusted, candidly, by some of the questions he was asked… at the Senate judiciary committee.”

But it was a follow-up question on the fear of Sharia Law that set the governor off. “Sharia Law has nothing to do with this at all, it’s crazy!” he cried. “The guy is an American citizen!” He concluded that the “Sharia Law business is just crap… and I’m tried of dealing with the crazies,” adding with disgust and frustration that “it’s just unnecessary to be accusing this guy of things just because of his religious background.”

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

LOL, "0-1% inflation"; what planet is he living on?
I hate the State.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

heycomedy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
criste is so epic

christe for president

end public school and all union pension now

end unemplyment

end governmetn finance

end fed

end fannei freddy
capitalism baby!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I love how he puts these parasites in their place. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
asalamalakum

heycomedy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

me
capitalism baby!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
me
Do you like how he puts parasites into the Judgeship?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Can you imagine this guy debating obama?

goodness gracious they could put it on pay per view and make billions...LOL

heycomedy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Can you imagine this guy debating obama?

goodness gracious they could put it on pay per view and make billions...LOL

Romeny Paul Bachmann would stomp obama in debate but yes christe would torch him into a conder!
capitalism baby!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
I've seen three youtube videos of this guy, and a couple pieces on TV news.  Everything I've seen, I completely support.

I'm going to look this guy up, he's got to be wrong on something...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I've seen three youtube videos of this guy, and a couple pieces on TV news.  Everything I've seen, I completely support.

I'm going to look this guy up, he's got to be wrong on something...

his weight. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
his weight. 

lol... Just read an article

"NJ Gov. Chris Christie blames health issues squarely on his weight"

Guy isn't denying it...

Read one article saying he's strong on the 2nd amendment, read another saying he's weak on the 2nd amendment.

Is this fat fucker running for Pres?  I think I might support this guy.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I guess he is losing weight and has a trainer/dietician. He also suffers from bad asthma, which explains he latest issues. I hope he runs. He'll has some explaining to do with some connections to shady characters in Jersey but nothing on the level of the current shitbag n chief. Christe/Rubio 12'.
L

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
I guess he is losing weight and has a trainer/dietician. He also suffers from bad asthma, which explains he latest issues. I hope he runs. He'll has some explaining to do with some connections to shady characters in Jersey but nothing on the level of the current shitbag n chief. Christe/Rubio 12'.

Who, this guy?

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Who, this guy?

;D

Love the Sopranos.  that's how I grew up - real men, not panzies, pussies, metrosexual dweebs and dorks.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
I said before in some thread..it would be O'dumbass against Anthony S in a presidential debate. Jaws and any episode of the Soprano's are the only two shows that I'll watch regardless of how many times I've seen them.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I said before in some thread..it would be O'dumbass against Anthony S in a presidential debate. Jaws and any episode of the Soprano's are the only two shows that I'll watch regardless of how many times I've seen them.
You oughta watch Deadwood.  Nothing compares.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Yet another show HBO killed before its time. I suspect Game of Thrones will go that way before to long.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You oughta watch Deadwood.  Nothing compares.

It was hard keeping track of all the shit going on in that show. 

I liked sopranoes since I could relate so closely to that.  it was like seeing part of your life and those you deal with on the screen. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
The show made me hungry.....I have to import all my Italian pastries. Luckily somebody finally opened a fish market close enough to where I'm stationed. I just grabbed some squid and clams for Sunday.
L

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Love the Sopranos.  that's how I grew up - real men, not panzies, pussies, metrosexual dweebs and dorks.   

Sad world we live in today...

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Magikusar's daily/weekly musings
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2012, 07:33:26 PM »
They all work at welfare jobs.  

They think that the propsperity capitalism gives is blood to suck and that they deserve something simply for showing up and exisitng.

The more we saddle producers with blood sucking the poorer we all get despite technological progress made mostly by non government private research.

If we simply said no debt spending we would all feel the crushing taxes needed to spend this much on cronies and welfare jobs.

Since the fed exists and we can run dificits, a politicians dream come true, they can overspend and the inflate with fed and push off the inevitable problem until they retire and leave the hot potato to the next guy.

This is all democrats do.

Peter drucker showed in his books how the modern managed corporation is really the only way known to produce anything.

Marx couldnt see this since they didn't exist until after marx.

They key distinction to make is that not all jobs are productive jobs.

Government jobs are welfare jobs since they are inevitable higher paid than they produce.  They also have a nasty feature of you can't fire the stinkers.

This leads to rot and more welfare jobs and eventual megarot in the form of unions and unions lawyers working with cronies.

USA has the odd feature that we have the easiest life on the planet yet everyone thinks life is tuff and the rich don't pay them enough.

When people come here from north korea its like WOW, or from China...

There an engineer gets $200 a month with phd.

People are simply used to being lazy, and vote to keep thier welfare jobs, but printing money at fed or bloood sucking producers has a cost, its not for free.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: The real problem with democrats is they never had a real job
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2012, 07:45:05 PM »
 ???