Author Topic: Magikusar's daily/weekly musings  (Read 75813 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama Top Scientist Admits Green Jobs Promise Was a Myth
« Reply #1175 on: January 07, 2014, 04:02:10 PM »
LMFAO - o-twink owned again

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
Congressional Report: Obamacare Leads to Skyrocketing Premiums, 200 Percent Poss
« Reply #1176 on: January 07, 2014, 04:27:27 PM »
Congressional Report: Obamacare Leads to Skyrocketing Premiums, 200 Percent Possible

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obamacare-healthcare-reform-costs/2013/03/20/id/495564#ixzz2plJhRaoz
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obamacare-healthcare-reform-costs/2013/03/20/id/495564

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Can republicans get rid of obamacare if they win senate and pres? keep cong?
« Reply #1177 on: January 07, 2014, 06:19:04 PM »
No.

It's the law of the land.  The fact you don't understand this is indication enough of how frustrated you are going to be every day of your life with your mini meltdowns.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Can republicans get rid of obamacare if they win senate and pres? keep cong?
« Reply #1178 on: January 07, 2014, 07:04:55 PM »
No.

It's the law of the land.  The fact you don't understand this is indication enough of how frustrated you are going to be every day of your life with your mini meltdowns.

In the USA, bills can be signed into law which repeal an existing law.  However, good luck getting Obama to sign such bill.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #1179 on: January 07, 2014, 07:17:25 PM »
No.

Haha. Oh yeah? No law has ever been repealed, eh dipshit? Prohibition says, "Hello".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Mine went up 1300 a year

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1181 on: January 07, 2014, 07:42:47 PM »
DOMA  -  ooopppsss!!!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1182 on: January 07, 2014, 08:51:50 PM »
"Haha!"  Good luck repealing Romneycare no matter who is in office.

My reply didn't state that any law couldn't be repealed. Nor did my reply no law has ever been repealed.  My statement was specifically about Obamacare being the law of the land so you might as well get used to it. 

::)

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #1183 on: January 07, 2014, 09:35:51 PM »
In the USA, bills can be signed into law which repeal an existing law.  However, good luck getting Obama to sign such bill.

no dum dums when ted cruz is prez in 2016

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1184 on: January 08, 2014, 05:50:03 AM »
"Haha!"  Good luck repealing Romneycare no matter who is in office.

My reply didn't state that any law couldn't be repealed. Nor did my reply no law has ever been repealed.  My statement was specifically about Obamacare being the law of the land so you might as well get used to it.  

::)

Prohibition was the law of the land too.

And Bill Clinton signed into law the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which repealed the Glass-Steagall Act, a cornerstone of Depression-era regulation.

Thank you, Bill Clinton, for bringing about the worst recession since The Great Depression!

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama Top Scientist Admits Green Jobs Promise Was a Myth
« Reply #1185 on: January 08, 2014, 05:54:11 AM »
This is always the result with fabricated economy.

Current Myth: The Stock Market's average is real

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

1300$ ?

Yes - and a 6500 deductible.

bears

• Getbig IV

1300$ ?

yeah whork but that's just $108.33 a month extra.  and Obamacare is going to save millions of lives and make everyone healthier.  its peanuts right?

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1189 on: January 08, 2014, 10:25:27 AM »

And Bill Clinton signed into law the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which repealed the Glass-Steagall Act, a cornerstone of Depression-era regulation.

Thank you, George Bush, for bringing about the worst recession since The Great Depression!
fixed
w

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
yeah whork but that's just $108.33 a month extra.  and Obamacare is going to save millions of lives and make everyone healthier.  its peanuts right?

Nope thats not peanuts.

I might have to change my stance somewhat on this issue.

How about the rest of you GB'ers?

Have you experienced the same as Soul?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
yeah whork but that's just $108.33 a month extra.  and Obamacare is going to save millions of lives and make everyone healthier.  its peanuts right?

HEHEHEHEH!!

You are correct, bears.

That is what the libtards keep telling anyone who actually works for a living.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
HEHEHEHEH!!

You are correct, bears.

That is what the libtards keep telling anyone who actually works for a living.

Yes none of us "libtards" have jobs ::)

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
probly have welfare jobs which wouldnt exist in free market like pub school teacher or social worker

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #1194 on: January 08, 2014, 11:27:01 AM »

Thank you, Bill Clinton, for bringing about the worst recession since The Great Depression!

not to mention clinton precipitated 2008 housing shmoosh by making freddy n fany loan to poor who can't pay and encourage bs with fed

thanks for nuking the economy bill clinton!!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
probly have welfare jobs which wouldnt exist in free market like pub school teacher or social worker

You could use a school teacher.

What do you do for a living Dis?

bears

• Getbig IV

Nope thats not peanuts.

I might have to change my stance somewhat on this issue.

How about the rest of you GB'ers?

Have you experienced the same as Soul?

my health insurance premiums went up 46%.  so about $1,200-$1,300 more per year.

we looked at what was being offered on the exchange and it was a little bit cheaper than that but still a good deal more expensive than what I was paying before this all started. 

and as it turns out my family practitioner (who my wife works with as she's in the health care industry so he gives us great deals, we don't want to go to anyone else) told my wife that he's probably not going to accept Obamacare.  so we would most probably have to change doctors at some point in the future so it's not worth it to us right now to switch to something offered on the exchange.

but depending on how the federal government puts mandates on Blue Cross Blue Shield over the next few years our premiums may get to a point where we'll be forced to get our insurance from the exchange and switch doctors.

and whork i'm not trying to win an argument here.  i'm simply stating honestly and openly what my situation is.  this is a REAL PERSON dealing with Obamacare in REAL LIFE.  not some dude from behind a computer in a foreign country who's learning everything off of the internet.

I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
my health insurance premiums went up 46%.  so about $1,200-$1,300 more per year.

we looked at what was being offered on the exchange and it was a little bit cheaper than that but still a good deal more expensive than what I was paying before this all started. 

and as it turns out my family practitioner (who my wife works with as she's in the health care industry so he gives us great deals, we don't want to go to anyone else) told my wife that he's probably not going to accept Obamacare.  so we would most probably have to change doctors at some point in the future so it's not worth it to us right now to switch to something offered on the exchange.

but depending on how the federal government puts mandates on Blue Cross Blue Shield over the next few years our premiums may get to a point where we'll be forced to get our insurance from the exchange and switch doctors.

and whork i'm not trying to win an argument here.  i'm simply stating honestly and openly what my situation is.  this is a REAL PERSON dealing with Obamacare in REAL LIFE.  not some dude from behind a computer in a foreign country who's learning everything off of the internet.

Sorry to hear about what happened to you and Ozmo.  This thing is an absolute disaster. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Sorry to hear about what happened to you and Ozmo.  This thing is an absolute disaster. 

Yeah, looking like the same thing with me.  The exchange is cheaper, but overall much more expensive.  Before exchange +68%  after exchange +50%

thank you Democrats, Congress, GOP, POTUS,  I fucking hate you all.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Thanks for the info.