Author Topic: My next cycle .... I start October 1st  (Read 11390 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: my next cycle ,,,
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2011, 09:45:04 AM »
Those are the ppl who claim to be natural

Super cross thread owning.  :P

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2011, 09:47:08 AM »
I had a couple of obessions in my life. Even when I trained, I was pretty obsessive about it (nutrition, rest, training) but not to the point where I would start juicing though 'probably because my goal wasn't to be as big as I could be. But there's actually too may things in life to be obsessed hjust by one. I'd rather explore different areas because as you said it's one life. And being succesful in life can't be restrained to one and only realm. Real succes lies in a certain form of balance.

chaos n dissonance bring a colourful life ,

balance mean conformity

when you fuck your wife you go in control or like a fucking animal

raw , intense , n grasp life at 2000% , excess mean living
Your messed up BLP!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2011, 09:49:13 AM »
Sounds like you got bunk generics. 30iu ND blues makes hands numb and useless, wrists and knuckles in agony, veins on whole body extreme pumps and anything you eat gets thrown in a furnace.

Not doubting pharm grade is better, but not THAT much better.

you have to consider in canada it easier get pharma then quality generic

, and once you adapt to 10ui+ no side effect occur
Your messed up BLP!

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2011, 09:52:03 AM »
chaos n dissonance bring a colourful life ,

balance mean conformity

when you fuck your wife you go in control or like a fucking animal

raw , intense , n grasp life at 2000% , excess mean living

I know what you mean but i disagree in the sens that finding balance can be a very intense and demanding experience. Balance doesn't mean calm, quietness or search for "happiness" which is another world for nothingness. But understanding of shades. Having the power of going wild while knowing that you will no matter what be able to direct that energy in some other direction after.  Chaos and dissonance exist through also the notion of order and consonnance. There's no dialectics here. Heraclites said it a long time ago. Opposites are one.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2011, 09:53:28 AM »

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2011, 10:02:28 AM »
you have to consider in canada it easier get pharma then quality generic

, and once you adapt to 10ui+ no side effect occur

I forgot about that. Carry on.

Although, I did adapt to 10iu, then went to 15 for a few days and side effects all came back. Now when I shoot more than 3iu at a time, sides are there.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2011, 10:58:34 AM »
Lot of fake norditropin simplex where I live though!!
Ppl here happy to use generic and rebranded Chinese
I am not!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2011, 11:06:33 AM »
Most refreshing thread here lately
A REAL competitor and gh15 telling truths
No wannabe 46yr old with no legs attention whoring
Bennoitlepierre unspoken hero of getbig

Obsess much ......you fat stupid Irish asshole ?

My legs are better than yours, and you have a tiny penis

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2011, 11:35:22 AM »
I forgot about that. Carry on.

Although, I did adapt to 10iu, then went to 15 for a few days and side effects all came back. Now when I shoot more than 3iu at a time, sides are there.

i try several protocols 9ui am / pm - one shot was my fav
Your messed up BLP!

kingko

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2011, 12:50:34 PM »
hey BLP

how are you gonna split up 100ui humulin n ED ?? sounds a lot of slin
i am doing 5iu 4 times a day but 100iu damn bro spit it out

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2011, 01:00:12 PM »
hey BLP

how are you gonna split up 100ui humulin n ED ?? sounds a lot of slin
i am doing 5iu 4 times a day but 100iu damn bro spit it out
Was gonna ask the same thing
Four doses of 25iu?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2011, 01:02:06 PM »
i try several protocols 9ui am / pm - one shot was my fav
As in 9iu upon waking and 9th in early evening?

chess315

« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2011, 01:08:42 PM »
I cant belive society now a days always worried about some one else like oh poor charlie sheen poor lindsay lohan who gives a fuck they do what they choose. If some one puts there health at risk for bodybuilding who cares its there choice. Theres kids in other countrys starving and being raped worry about that not how another american with advatges chooses to live there life we are all dying anyways we all have it pretty fucking good regardless of what we do

kingko

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2011, 01:18:06 PM »
As in 9iu upon waking and 9th in early evening?

there is still a long way to 100iu a day but 25iu in 1 shot the most i did was 12iu before training and and 12 after.  but you gotta pound down some food. even at 7grams of carbs ( that is the lowest i have gone)
he has to eat 700grams of carbs a day. this will make you fat as shit. if you are not jay cutler or a guy with a super fast metabolism protein gotta be at 150 not much use for it with so much carbs.

sorry if my English is hard to understand i am from Scandinavia 

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2011, 01:26:16 PM »
there is still a long way to 100iu a day but 25iu in 1 shot the most i did was 12iu before training and and 12 after.  but you gotta pound down some food. even at 7grams of carbs ( that is the lowest i have gone)
he has to eat 700grams of carbs a day. this will make you fat as shit. if you are not jay cutler or a guy with a super fast metabolism protein gotta be at 150 not much use for it with so much carbs.

I was talkin about the gh with that msg man
He does 18iu gh a day

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2011, 01:31:58 PM »

long acting slin, inject once per day, no need for carb intake, no chance of hypoglycemia, can use mega doses (150iu or more) no problem, works better than short acting too

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2011, 01:43:22 PM »
long acting slin, inject once per day, no need for carb intake, no chance of hypoglycemia, can use mega doses (150iu or more) no problem, works better than short acting too
Why take 100iu insulin if u don't plan on carb intake though?

kingko

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2011, 01:44:58 PM »

yeah have you done it you self? i did 40iu ed for 15days then i ran out. i think that the short acting is better.
the longer acting is not that good for you in the long run when you insulin in you body is working. then short spikes is better that follows your natural flow. it spike when you eat :) my English is not that good to got into details with long acting slin. i would stay with shorter acting.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2011, 01:45:15 PM »
you fellas are simply nuts ,,lol  18 iu is a lot? ,, that little kido alexai is on 35 iu gh as of right now as we speak

i love alexei physique , fuck i need 36ui ,

when your not gifted genetic your happy with that !!!

if i could do your masteron tren protocols of course 18ui will b enough , but tren n masteron i will need xanax evry fucking 2 hours to function

fuck that

I agree on many things GH15 write, but I simply don't believe that 36ui claim. To me that's nothing but a wild rumor. He's maybe in the 15-20 zone.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2011, 02:04:41 PM »
why nobody asked about training? how much do you squat, deadlift and press right now?

There are guys on prop and vins who destroy your physique which I know of. And no, no way in hell they are on your doses - hardly anyone can afford 3iu in my country. Most of 250lbs 8% 5'9'' guys I know have problems buying food and their test and deca...

You can fool yourself it's all drugs but there are still countries in the world when this game is about training. And it's just becouse ppl just can't afford what average Joe in USA can.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2011, 02:11:20 PM »
why nobody asked about training? how much do you squat, deadlift and press right now?

There are guys on prop and vins who destroy your physique which I know of. And no, no way in hell they are on your doses - hardly anyone can afford 3iu in my country. Most of 250lbs 8% 5'9'' guys I know have problems buying food and their test and deca...

You can fool yourself it's all drugs but there are still countries in the world when this game is about training. And it's just becouse ppl just can't afford what average Joe in USA can.
Well we can afford lots of gear and gh so...

kingko

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2011, 02:59:14 PM »
and not every one is from the us
GH chinise can you get from 1.30$ good stuff like said before in my country there is a lot of
novo simplexx and it cost like 3-4$ pr iu and nobody is sure if its is fake or what and novo is the best there is. but i think it is fake. a very good fake from india

Stavios

« Reply #97 on: August 05, 2011, 03:01:13 PM »

cause it doesn't matter, it's all drugs

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #98 on: August 05, 2011, 03:05:44 PM »
and not every one is from the us
GH chinise can you get from 1.30$ good stuff like said before in my country there is a lot of
novo simplexx and it cost like 3-4$ pr iu and nobody is sure if its is fake or what and novo is the best there is. but i think it is fake. a very good fake from india
Reckon theres any gh in those nova's

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2011, 03:10:22 PM »
There is plenty of good Simplexx in my neck of the woods. How do I know it's good? Tested by the Police.