Author Topic: My next cycle .... I start October 1st  (Read 11389 times)

kingko

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: my next cycle ,,,
« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2011, 03:11:39 PM »
yeah i lift lighter than i ever haddone before
now more volume now like 20set not much rest between sets. and i am bigger than ever
 i am still small to be a good bodybuilder and a shitty responder to gear very bad genetic for getting thick and huge
but i am bigger lifting lighter weight. Plus my joints have never felt better.
 i only lift heavy for minimum 5 rep once every 4-6 week. still basis
my cycle for 8month
10iu HGH riptropin
150 eod tren
100mg eod npp  
eq and test e 600mg ew for 6 weeks then drop the tren and up the npp at 200 and eq and test at 800mg-1g

kingko

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2011, 03:12:50 PM »
There is plenty of good Simplexx in my neck of the woods. How do I know it's good? Tested by the Police.

lol tested and you have seen the police report?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2011, 03:12:58 PM »
There is plenty of good Simplexx in my neck of the woods. How do I know it's good? Tested by the Police.

I'm unsure about it here
Iv money for a good bit of gh, can get europharma, genetec or simplex nords
Wary about the nords bein real, genetec is shit and europharma has gone downhill

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2011, 03:20:18 PM »
lol tested and you have seen the police report?

Yes.

Which country are you in?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2011, 03:27:54 PM »
I agree on many things GH15 write, but I simply don't believe that 36ui claim. To me that's nothing but a wild rumor. He's maybe in the 15-20 zone.

i said 35 iu ,,and he is 30-35 iu for many months already,, ask hall of famer retabolil ,, retabolic knows every russian bodybuild ,, he is from there ,, direct connect to all the big names ,, he himself is very very respected vip fella in the cult,, he will approved it,, and if he approve anything it mean gold

gh15 approved
fallen angel

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2011, 03:29:20 PM »
cause it doesn't matter, it's all drugs

If it's all drugs why does this guy looks like a half of guys I know taking 1g of test and some deca?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2011, 03:32:36 PM »
i said 35 iu ,,and he is 30-35 iu for many months already,, ask hall of famer retabolil ,, retabolic knows every russian bodybuild ,, he is from there ,, direct connect to all the big names ,, he himself is very very respected vip fella in the cult,, he will approved it,, and if he approve anything it mean gold

gh15 approved
Gh15
Time has passed since your last top five approved gh
What ate tip five now please and thanks

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #107 on: August 05, 2011, 03:33:36 PM »
If it's all drugs why does this guy looks like a half of guys I know taking 1g of test and some deca?

Because it's still all drugs relative to that person?

But there is such a thing as too many drugs. Personally I feel BLP looks tired and overdone. I'm sure he would do 40iu or more if he could afford it, but I doubt it would make him much better. Probably worse. He's throwing a ton of drugs at it haphazardly and that isn't the way to go IMHO. There's got to be some type of balance there.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #108 on: August 05, 2011, 03:39:39 PM »
Why take 100iu insulin if u don't plan on carb intake though?
the point of taking insulin isnt to fill the muscles with carbs its to decrease protein breakdown.

yeah have you done it you self? i did 40iu ed for 15days then i ran out. i think that the short acting is better.
the longer acting is not that good for you in the long run when you insulin in you body is working. then short spikes is better that follows your natural flow. it spike when you eat :) my English is not that good to got into details with long acting slin. i would stay with shorter acting.
thats non-sense bro-science.  short acting insulin will depress natural insulin release just like long acting insulin will. in fact if your using short acting slin with meals as compared to long acting, the long acting will allow more natural insulin release than short acting. i dont feel like getting into a detailed physiological explanation for this.

ive done short and long. i dont respond very well to insulin in general but i know the long worked better for me. i tried mega dosing the short acting as much as 40iu per shot several times per day including preworkout. didnt do too much but keep me full and gave me sick pumps in the gym.  with the long acting i started getting big everywhere, not just full from carbs. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #109 on: August 05, 2011, 03:45:22 PM »
the point of taking insulin isnt to fill the muscles with carbs its to decrease protein breakdown.

Yup. You're after the effects on protein metabolism. The less carbs you can get away with the better (don't mean zero carbs though).

The glycogen is just a temporary cosmetic.

kingko

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: August 05, 2011, 03:47:32 PM »

Yup. You're after the effects on protein metabolism. The less carbs you can get away with the better.

The glycogen is just a temporary cosmetic.

X2

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2011, 08:23:31 PM »

i did follistatin last week , will try ace-031 next week

I just bought some follistatin.  I heard that so many good things about it.  How effective was it for you?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #112 on: August 05, 2011, 08:31:39 PM »
I just bought some follistatin.  I heard that so many good things about it.  How effective was it for you?

Ya what is this Follastin stuff. What do you think of ostarine?

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2011, 08:49:41 PM »
What do you think of ostarine?

The Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator Ostarine (S4) is something I use.  I feel it gives me strength and my muscles keep that full look.
I take some funky stuff in lieu of actually using the real stuff so that's I'm always into it.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2011, 09:07:04 PM »

thats non-sense bro-science.  short acting insulin will depress natural insulin release just like long acting insulin will. in fact if your using short acting slin with meals as compared to long acting, the long acting will allow more natural insulin release than short acting. i dont feel like getting into a detailed physiological explanation for this.

ive done short and long. i dont respond very well to insulin in general but i know the long worked better for me. i tried mega dosing the short acting as much as 40iu per shot several times per day including preworkout. didnt do too much but keep me full and gave me sick pumps in the gym.  with the long acting i started getting big everywhere, not just full from carbs. 

this guy is a genius

Your messed up BLP!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: August 05, 2011, 09:14:31 PM »

felt nothing , 1 - 2 days , then when gym , so pump even my heart was pump , entire body pump actually, weird , something i never live before / next gym session with zma this time , extra crazy pump on 5th day / stop after a week gain 5 pounds / was 255

th magic occur in gym , i did folli alone tho , with slin gh testo it has to be one of a kind

i still prefer serono but a well 200$ spend
Your messed up BLP!

chess315

« Reply #116 on: August 05, 2011, 10:53:24 PM »
from what I understand to be optimal you would want to run the bulk of your slin like tbomz said with long acting but also still use short acting like post pre wrokout or morning. so like lantus at 90-100 and humalin at like 10-20 a day when ever deemed best. I know your a memeber at rx muscle there are some sharp guys over there and lots of good slin info I think prolly the best any where. Lantus seem to be the prefered long it also hit your igf receptors this has been established in medical studies so your kinda getting a 1-2 punch. DOnt take this as advice just sharing knowledge lol your body when taking lantus in high dose uses it as igf1 also I think the does has to be over around 50iu for this to happen which is low for lantus. Many people dont know this but if you couldnt afford gh lantus kinda hits mimics igf1 and hit receptors this is not bro science this is proven. SO if you was a poor bastard this would be a way of being on slin and igf1 at the same time

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #117 on: August 05, 2011, 10:58:05 PM »

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #118 on: August 06, 2011, 12:43:07 AM »
yeah have you done it you self? i did 40iu ed for 15days then i ran out. i think that the short acting is better.
the longer acting is not that good for you in the long run when you insulin in you body is working. then short spikes is better that follows your natural flow. it spike when you eat :) my English is not that good to got into details with long acting slin. i would stay with shorter acting.

Use of Lantus has been linked to cancer....usually the most dangerous things build the most muscle though so maybe Tbombz has a point :D
l

chess315

« Reply #119 on: August 06, 2011, 01:12:18 AM »
the reason it has been linked to cancer is cell plerferation which as stupid as it sounds is what you want as a bodybuilder satlite cells. I am fairly sure anytime you do something to cause igf1 to rise you would get a slight cancer increase. I know there are some spelling errors there lol so actually being linked to tumor growth is what you want :) that may also explain why people notice less fat gain on longer acting slin rise in igf1 not directly but by hitting the recpetors

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #120 on: August 06, 2011, 04:00:41 AM »
So BLP how will you run the 100iu Humalin n?
All together in morning or what way will you split it up?
Thanks

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: August 06, 2011, 09:13:13 AM »
Because it's still all drugs relative to that person?

But there is such a thing as too many drugs. Personally I feel BLP looks tired and overdone. I'm sure he would do 40iu or more if he could afford it, but I doubt it would make him much better. Probably worse. He's throwing a ton of drugs at it haphazardly and that isn't the way to go IMHO. There's got to be some type of balance there.

tired ?

tired??

tired ? screaming on stage death metal

tons of drug 18ui nah .. 48ui will be

100ui slin it fucking serious , i will compete against ron parltow in 2012 , he 320 off season , what can i do ? use slin like a kid

3gr of test , that a normal standard for wanabbe top national

i show reality , it a industry of lie , th guy say he' on 5ui n 1gr testo when he take 5 times that , thks to pro american bullshit

it not what u take it' what u look like

no one what anyone abuse , but if on stage with not 20 inch arms he' nothing
Your messed up BLP!

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #122 on: August 06, 2011, 09:25:23 AM »

This is the only cycle I would love to be on! 8)

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #123 on: August 06, 2011, 09:29:29 AM »

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: August 06, 2011, 09:38:01 AM »
from what I understand to be optimal you would want to run the bulk of your slin like tbomz said with long acting but also still use short acting like post pre wrokout or morning. so like lantus at 90-100 and humalin at like 10-20 a day when ever deemed best. I know your a memeber at rx muscle there are some sharp guys over there and lots of good slin info I think prolly the best any where. Lantus seem to be the prefered long it also hit your igf receptors this has been established in medical studies so your kinda getting a 1-2 punch. DOnt take this as advice just sharing knowledge lol your body when taking lantus in high dose uses it as igf1 also I think the does has to be over around 50iu for this to happen which is low for lantus. Many people dont know this but if you couldnt afford gh lantus kinda hits mimics igf1 and hit receptors this is not bro science this is proven. SO if you was a poor bastard this would be a way of being on slin and igf1 at the same time

i always do humulin n + 1gflr3 in off season post workout

im not a fan of short acting even in low posology , major bloating , water retention , slow slin seem subtle on waist
Your messed up BLP!