Author Topic: equipoise and tren e  (Read 5233 times)

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
equipoise and tren e
« on: August 04, 2011, 10:55:51 PM »
my last cycle was 500mg of test e but i gained to much weight to fast ( went from 74kg to 87 in 12 weeks) felt bloated as fuck

so i switched to 400mg of equipoise for about 12 weeks and i really like it (no rapid weight gain and loved it)

but now im thinking about stacking tren e 400mg (first time trying tren so im excited lol) with equipoise 400mg a week

do my fellow juicers agree with this cycle

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: equipoise and tren e
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 08:13:57 AM »
I like it, although I throw in at minimum 50mg test prop EOD just to maintain HRT test doses.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 01:17:37 PM »
I like it, although I throw in at minimum 50mg test prop EOD just to maintain HRT test doses.

Agreed. If you have long ester test like sustanon just use 1 shot a week with this cycle.

Bigballax

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 06:15:51 AM »
Sust isn't just long ester. It's a mix of 4 esters to sustain release over an extended period. Sust 250 is:

Test prop:           30mg
Test phenyl prop: 60mg
Test Isocaproate: 60mg
Test Decanoate:   100mg

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
  • Always challenge yourself
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 01:50:32 PM »
my last cycle was 500mg of test e but i gained to much weight to fast ( went from 74kg to 87 in 12 weeks) felt bloated as fuck

so i switched to 400mg of equipoise for about 12 weeks and i really like it (no rapid weight gain and loved it)

but now im thinking about stacking tren e 400mg (first time trying tren so im excited lol) with equipoise 400mg a week

do my fellow juicers agree with this cycle

Would you say Equipoise Cyp need be administered EOD or E2D to ensure effectiveness. I know the ester is shorter than enthanate, and around prop I think maybe higher. This is to say If I were running say, @ 600mg per week, (300mg x2) cyp.

Also, what would the ratio of test p/test cpy be equivalent to minimize number of pinns per week, perferably three to two.

May even run Equipoise E and Test E and cruise on that after a two week break with pct. Logically, I'm thinking that if my receptors at that point being saturated, get a break and I cruise on that I should jump up again while I'm cruising, then blast 1 or 2 months later with tren e/test e.

Something like this;
Anadrol 60mg kicker weeks 1-4
Tren Enanthate 400mg/ml 2x per week 1-12
Test E 500mg/ml 2x per week 1-12
Test Prop 125mg/ml EOD 12-14
Equipoise cyp 300mg/ml 2x week 1-12

Tues/Thurs Pinn Sched

Again, at this point if I haven't gravitated to my legs, my ass will be a pincushion so while it may not be the best case scenario to have long esters in terms of optimizing my blood levels, I frankly think my @ss will require it.

Opinions? Critiques welcome and ya, tear it up :P

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 03:09:47 PM »
Thread is a little old so at this point it probably doesnt matter but I would always choose tren ace over enanthate. Lots of sides with enanthate and because of the long ester you kinda fucked until it clears your system. Ace all the way

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2013, 03:22:00 PM »
Thread is a little old so at this point it probably doesnt matter but I would always choose tren ace over enanthate. Lots of sides with enanthate and because of the long ester you kinda fucked until it clears your system. Ace all the way

What type of stack would you run to promote huge gains with ace. Pinning schedule > 3 x per week?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 03:27:32 PM »
What type of stack would you run to promote huge gains with ace. Pinning schedule > 3 x per week?
Currently on sust/EQ/ and tren ace. Best cycle of my life, straight up. Sust around 500 a week, EQ 600, and tren 700. The only one that really needs multiple pinning is the tren ace. EQ can be done in one shot a week, sust too but I pin it twice a week because of the short esters in it. Ace I do a cc every day but you could do it EOD if you're trying to cut down on injections. Crazy pumps, strength gains, no bloat, and veins like garden hoses up and down my arms

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2013, 03:37:31 PM »
Currently on sust/EQ/ and tren ace. Best cycle of my life, straight up. Sust around 500 a week, EQ 600, and tren 700. The only one that really needs multiple pinning is the tren ace. EQ can be done in one shot a week, sust too but I pin it twice a week because of the short esters in it. Ace I do a cc every day but you could do it EOD if you're trying to cut down on injections. Crazy pumps, strength gains, no bloat, and veins like garden hoses up and down my arms

Man I could get Tren Ace for no problem @ 150mg/ml , how much do you weigh because I asked instead for 75mg/ml so I could see sides etc. I'm 190 lbs @ 6.2 so do you think 150mg would be fine eod?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2013, 03:57:47 PM »
Man I could get Tren Ace for no problem @ 150mg/ml , how much do you weigh because I asked instead for 75mg/ml so I could see sides etc. I'm 190 lbs @ 6.2 so do you think 150mg would be fine eod?
150mgs EOD should be no prob. I'm 6'1" 225 lean.

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2013, 04:20:17 PM »
Nice, i was mentally considering risk reward. Looks like im around you,. What would you say are good reputed hg tren ace at wrong, and are theyre any to watch out for?(bunk)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2013, 05:42:48 PM »
Nice, i was mentally considering risk reward. Looks like im around you,. What would you say are good reputed hg tren ace at wrong, and are theyre any to watch out for?(bunk)
HG tren? No such thing. You mean UGL? Are you in the States?

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2013, 06:02:02 PM »
Canada, and yes I was mistaken. Tren was never made for humans. In terms of ugl yes, what would one looling for reputable labs and if you know of any in particular to shy away from.

Is there many fake tren ace being created out there?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2013, 06:11:38 PM »
Canada, and yes I was mistaken. Tren was never made for humans. In terms of ugl yes, what would one looling for reputable labs and if you know of any in particular to shy away from.

Is there many fake tren ace being created out there?
Theres always gonna be fakes with anything. I think you would need a fellow Canadian to recommend a UGL. Pretty sure any of the domestic ones I deal with wont ship to Canada

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2013, 06:34:34 PM »
Fellow canucks?