Author Topic: 20 NAVY SEALS from unit that killed Bin Ladin killed in Chopper Attack  (Read 19304 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: 20 NAVY SEALS from unit that killed Bin Ladin killed in Chopper Attack
« Reply #125 on: August 07, 2011, 01:33:59 PM »
Believe me... I'd love to get the fuck out of all of the other countries on the planet.

Fuck them.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
Re: For those calling out Gracie in the Navy Seal thread...
« Reply #126 on: August 07, 2011, 01:38:26 PM »
LOL, it's pointless arsehole.....

Since when real facts became talking shit?

Here is a better question...Do you know what history teach/tell us about empires?

Gracie Rules

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #127 on: August 07, 2011, 01:41:20 PM »
Show some respect dumb ass, even if you don't agree with the war!

If you want to show respect/support help bring them back home to their love ones.

You are going broke because of this war.

Next time before you quote me, think first.
Gracie Rules

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #128 on: August 07, 2011, 02:03:42 PM »
LOL.... Or.........

Congress will order the carpet bombing of areas packed with armed bad guys.  Local police captains will 'hunker down' on gas stations and walmarts they take over.  national guard will be home guarding their own city blocks.  

And, when things get shitty here, foreign powers decide its time to capitalize upon our weaknesses.  Suddenly you're fighting your neighbor for food, your govt for water, and the china reds for air.

There's a good reason these social programs have existed in every society in history, and why they'll still exist in every society, no matter how loud some peopel scream "let's return to anarchy!"

I agree a lot of this stuff would happen in a collapse. But the amount of technical weapons at the Hierarchy's disposal today is just mind blowing. Literally. The only "bad" guys who could possibly exist on the planet are the ones the Hierarchy deems necessary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_weapon

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: August 07, 2011, 03:26:34 PM »
MORE THAN 20 NAVY SEALS FROM UNIT THAT KILLED BIN LADEN DIED IN AFGHAN CHOPPER ATTACK
FOXNEWS.COM ^ | 8/6/2011 | Associated Press

WASHINGTON -- The Associated Press has learned that more than 20 Navy SEALs from the unit that killed Osama bin Laden were among those lost in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/06/afghan-president-31-americans-killed-in-helicopter-crash/#ixzz1UGZcWiEh

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

9/11 put USA in Afghanistan. Looks like a fire collapse to me.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #130 on: August 07, 2011, 03:49:35 PM »
Investors invest in a country because of good economy...educate yourself.

Its not my fault that you're busy spreading democracy... you should taking care of what is really important.

You didn't gave us nothing we work hard to get our shit together... nothing is free special coming from America...got it.

To tell you the truth we are hiring Americans.. you should thank us. and stop been  ungrateful.

Here take a look at this.

FF to 14:50

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/60_minutes/video/?vs=Full%20Episodes

Btw: Instead talking out of your ass you should get busy and start paying us.

http://en.mercopress.com/2011/07/28/china-japan-uk-oil-countries-and-brazil-top-holders-of-us-treasury-bonds

Obama handed over 3 billion dollars to your country without asking the American Tax payer. You should be thanking us everyday for that.  Even with that your country still sucks balls. The U.S. may be having issues but as soon as Obama is out of office you will see what U.S. ingenuity really is.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #131 on: August 07, 2011, 03:52:36 PM »

I'm talking about US because all the other countries are tired of US leaching the world economy.

I did mention Russia becoming a super power again...not a super power army style..super power economically speaking.

About AIDS we have some clients/friends that run a program in US helping AIDS patients.

Those people that i know and do business with... they raise money to feed homeless people infected with AIDS and elders infected with AIDS.

Most of the time when i come to America i donate my time helping raising money and clients for their foundation. I don't get paid for doing that...i just have the opportunity to help people that is less fortunate than me.

So i have tons of spread sheets showing me that the numbers  of elderly people in America with AIDS.  And the numbers are going up very fast.... i guess you didn't knew about that.

Yes you heard it right...elders. yep your grandmother she might one of them...sucking sick cock or taking sick cock up her ass.
 Perhaps your grandfather is taking up his ass... who would imagine chaos grandfather likes cock.

hmmmmmmmm!! you better check that out... yeah do that and stop spending my time with your lame excuses and lame jokes.

I do like America it is a beautiful place,and i don't have nothing against your country.

Obsess much ???

LMFAO! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: August 07, 2011, 07:10:55 PM »
U.S. officials say the 22 Navy SEAL Team Six members and other troops lost in Saturday's helicopter crash in Afghanistan had rushed to the area to help fellow U.S. troops under fire.

The officials say the SEALs had responded to a request by U.S. Army Rangers who were taking heavy fire after going after a target.

One of the officials says the SEALs had completed their mission, subduing the attackers, and were departing in a U.S. Army Chinook helicopter when it was apparently hit by rocket-propelled grenade fire.

The other official said that the Rangers, special operations forces who work regularly with the SEALs, secured the crash site afterward. Both officials spoke on condition of anonymity to describe the event while the investigation remains ongoing.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/07/fighting-breaks-out-in-afghanistan-as-nato-moves-to-recover-downed-helicopter/#ixzz1UOozLU43

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #133 on: August 07, 2011, 09:36:00 PM »
Obama handed over 3 billion dollars to your country without asking the American Tax payer. You should be thanking us everyday for that.  Even with that your country still sucks balls. The U.S. may be having issues but as soon as Obama is out of office you will see what U.S. ingenuity really is.

A country with a shitload of upside for your grand kids is better than a country on the downside for your grandkids. Just saying. :-\

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #134 on: August 07, 2011, 09:54:10 PM »
The U.S. Navy SEALs and other troops whose helicopter was shot down in eastern Afghanistan had rushed to the mountainous area to help a U.S. Army Ranger unit that was under fire from insurgents, two U.S. officials said Sunday. (Aug. 7)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #135 on: August 08, 2011, 07:37:21 AM »

I think you should stop right there.. you're getting owned i'm posting facts ...and facts leave no space for arguments.

You in the other hand are trying to owned with lame excuses and lame jokes...I can have a better conversation with 13 year old.

Please try harder again focus.

Well you should hire Brasilian's to do you propaganda...because the one that has been done there right now it's not working.
 Your propaganda = US downgrade to AA+ 14 trillion hole and bla bla bla...is that a propaganda too?

BTW: Our propaganda must be really good your president came here to talk about oil. ::)
The only thing Brazil has given us was :

A set for the Movie Fast 5

That awesome "Favela" map in Call of Duty Modern Warfare.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #136 on: August 08, 2011, 05:03:58 PM »
A quick read of history will tell you that pretty much the only person to succeed in Afghanistan was Ghengis Khan. Now, the difference between G.K. and our military was the G.K. didn't fuck around...AT ALL.
The answer is "yes".

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2011, 07:27:21 PM »
A quick read of history will tell you that pretty much the only person to succeed in Afghanistan was Ghengis Khan. Now, the difference between G.K. and our military was the G.K. didn't fuck around...AT ALL.

And was a truly Military genius... In all ways.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #138 on: August 09, 2011, 11:02:59 AM »
this video just released hours ago and claim taliban shot down that helicopter .
but don't know true or not?

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: August 09, 2011, 11:05:07 AM »
There has also been resports (maby in americ also) they the people that captured bin laden had orders to Shoot on sight. and Not take him in alive at all. Which is kinda bad for a christian country;D

...Maby they wanted to keep him from getting questioned :)

Which country is christian?

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: August 09, 2011, 11:13:14 AM »
Why were so many SEALs in one helo?  Why was there Army(wtf?) personnel piloting the helo?  I wish we would just leave that God-forsaken shithole of a country where the only exports are Opium and terrorists.  Graveyard of Empires indeed.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #141 on: August 09, 2011, 11:26:06 AM »
you wonder if the government would admit it were those that bin laden shot dead if it was so.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #142 on: August 09, 2011, 11:45:10 AM »
weird

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #143 on: August 09, 2011, 12:36:05 PM »
Remember Deicide, if you think that if we leave them alone they will leave us alone=dumb mother fucker....;)
thats what the french thought and we had to bail them out
p

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #144 on: August 09, 2011, 07:44:18 PM »
this video just released hours ago and claim taliban shot down that helicopter .
but don't know true or not?

You're really pushing it with your anti-American propaganda, spring roll.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #145 on: August 09, 2011, 08:58:00 PM »
You're really pushing it with your anti-American propaganda, spring roll.
no,you are WRONG!
I am pro-America.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #146 on: August 09, 2011, 08:59:05 PM »
no,you are WRONG!
I am pro-America.

Then post videos of Taliban getting shot.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #147 on: August 09, 2011, 10:31:20 PM »
Then post videos of Taliban getting shot.
This is one of my favourate webs(NATO)
hope this help ;)
http://www.youtube.com/user/dvidshub#p/u/2/h_zlxVB6VZc

Saram

• Getbig II
« Reply #148 on: August 10, 2011, 02:29:53 AM »
No freakin way this is by chance.   

Planned from inside the US Government.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #149 on: August 10, 2011, 02:41:46 AM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/8688162/US-helicopter-shot-down-in-Taliban-trap.html
A helicopter which crashed killing 30 US troops in Afghanistan was shot down after the Taliban laid a trap to lure US forces into the area, an Afghan government official said on Monday.
"Now it's confirmed that the helicopter was shot down and it was a trap that was set by a Taliban commander," said the official, speaking on condition of anonymity.

The official said the commander lured US forces to the scene by telling them there was a Taliban meeting taking place there.

The official said that President Hamid Karzai's US-backed government "thinks this was a retaliation attack for the killing of Osama bin Laden."

The Taliban did not make such an assertion when they claimed responsibility for the attack.

Citing intelligence "gathered from the area," the official blamed Qari Tahir, a Taliban commander, for masterminding the attack. He alleged that four Pakistani nationals helped Tahir carry out the strike
He said the intelligence also showed that the Chinook helicopter was brought down by multiple shots including "modern weapons" without giving further details.

The helicopter was attacked from either side of a valley, the only route to the Taliban-dominated Sayd Abad district in Wardak province where the attack happened late on Friday, the official said.

"The Taliban knew which route the helicopter would take," he added.

"That's the only route, so they took position on the either side of the valley on mountains and as the helicopter approached, they attacked it with rockets and other modern weapons. It was brought down by multiple shots," he said.