Author Topic: 20 NAVY SEALS from unit that killed Bin Ladin killed in Chopper Attack  (Read 19256 times)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: 20 NAVY SEALS from unit that killed Bin Ladin killed in Chopper Attack
« Reply #100 on: August 06, 2011, 05:10:58 PM »
paybacks a bitch goat fuckers!

up the drone attacks post haste!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #101 on: August 06, 2011, 05:12:36 PM »
Just because you played Call of Duty and Ace Combat all the way through on the Easy setting does not mean you even know what you are remotely talking about.  I bet you never served in the military of any branch, nor have you ever been involved as a Civilian contractor or Federal employee.

What branch did you serve?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #102 on: August 06, 2011, 05:14:53 PM »
dont you guys read the articles you re commenting?  ::)
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/06/afghan-president-31-americans-killed-in-helicopter-crash/#ixzz1UIUBOIUj

Bad use of a craft that wasnt designed for such operations, period.  Black hawks would have had more chances of dodging rpgs. But a fucking chinook for such an operation? retarded. I guess it covered half the sky for those aiming at it with rpgs.

Wardak is a very mountainous province, Blackhawks don't do well in mountains.
L

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #103 on: August 06, 2011, 05:16:02 PM »
MORE THAN 20 NAVY SEALS FROM UNIT THAT KILLED BIN LADEN DIED IN AFGHAN CHOPPER ATTACK
FOXNEWS.COM ^ | 8/6/2011 | Associated Press

WASHINGTON -- The Associated Press has learned that more than 20 Navy SEALs from the unit that killed Osama bin Laden were among those lost in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/06/afghan-president-31-americans-killed-in-helicopter-crash/#ixzz1UGZcWiEh

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Cover up story so that the ones that killed Bin Laden are "officially" dead.

No names were ever leaked about who killed bin Laden, now they can easily say it was them.

Too bad about the deaths though. RIP.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #104 on: August 06, 2011, 05:18:45 PM »
Perhaps its time to dust off the big guns.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: August 06, 2011, 05:24:58 PM »
If only we could get Jimmy Carter back......

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 06, 2011, 05:43:05 PM »
Cover up story so that the ones that killed Bin Laden are "officially" dead.

No names were ever leaked about who killed bin Laden, now they can easily say it was them.

Too bad about the deaths though. RIP.
what part of

None of those killed in the crash is believed to have been part of the SEALs mission that killed bin Laden, but they were from the same unit as the bin Laden team
dont you morons understand? wkae the fuck up, get a coffee or smthg. These are not the guys who killed ben laden.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #107 on: August 06, 2011, 05:45:09 PM »
you park them away from firefights, you drop personnels at a distance of where the action is going to take place.... it's not a close ground support aircraft that just stay around at low altitude spreading bullets at nmes... Has never ever been designed for this. Maybe it was an ambush, there were nmes with rpgs in a place they werent suposed to be... i dont know.

A chinook is not an attack chopper... It transports people and vehicles from a place to another and has basic defenses just in case but that's about it. It can be shot down easely by heavy machine guns or rpgs at close ranges, this is why it is not to be used in these situations.

Correct, it is a transport helicopter and it was transporting a lot of people and their gear which would have taken 5 Blackhawk helicopters which would have been more likely to get shot down like a flock of geese.  Chinooks may be slow but they can take some hits and it does have weapons.

But let me be clear....regardless of the type of helicopter flown into a war-zone, there's always a chance of being blown out of the sky and killed.  That just comes with the job unfortunately.  
A

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 06, 2011, 05:54:44 PM »
what part of
 dont you morons understand? wkae the fuck up, get a coffee or smthg. These are not the guys who killed ben laden.

LOL, sorry.

Didn't read that at all.  ;D ;D ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #109 on: August 06, 2011, 09:05:01 PM »
Bollox those goat fuckers cannot shoot for shit.

Are you saying it's more likely that the pilot couldn't fly for shit?

It was probably shot down.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #110 on: August 06, 2011, 09:06:42 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/copter-shot-down-killing-30-us-troops-7-213158998.html
None of the 22 SEAL personnel killed in the crash were part of the team that killed bin Laden in a May raid in Pakistan, but they belonged to the same unit.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #111 on: August 06, 2011, 09:14:09 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/copter-shot-down-killing-30-us-troops-7-213158998.html
None of the 22 SEAL personnel killed in the crash were part of the team that killed bin Laden in a May raid in Pakistan, but they belonged to the same unit.
Helicopter=very slow moving bird=very good target

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #112 on: August 06, 2011, 10:07:48 PM »
Helicopter=very slow moving bird=very good target
here is video showing Russian MI-24 helicopter shot down by Chechen rebel years ago.
[

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #113 on: August 07, 2011, 12:47:08 AM »
 :-\

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #114 on: August 07, 2011, 01:02:15 AM »
here is video showing Russian MI-24 helicopter shot down by Chechen rebel years ago.
[

His foundation lie in the Holy Mountain. ........ Selah. Selah.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 07, 2011, 01:07:31 AM »
[

Religion of peace. ::) ::) ::)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #116 on: August 07, 2011, 01:19:39 AM »
[

religion of peace x 2

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #117 on: August 07, 2011, 01:32:12 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 07, 2011, 02:10:40 AM »

Be careful, drugcenter, or i'll report you to the CIA for continuously posting anti-US material on the internet.

Or to the "Young Bamboo Society" and they will shut your drug business gym down.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #119 on: August 07, 2011, 02:15:09 AM »
is there something musclecenter?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 07, 2011, 02:26:15 AM »
is there something musclecenter?

Don't worry, they already dispatched a team, i guess "musclecenter" will not be posting for a long time.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #121 on: August 07, 2011, 05:57:35 AM »
Allah has spoken....
T

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 07, 2011, 09:49:38 AM »
[

you re confusing an attack choper in the air being taken down by a guided missle (a stinger i guess) and a transport chopper  flying very low being taken down by a direct hit of non guided rockets.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: August 07, 2011, 10:46:19 AM »
dont you guys read the articles you re commenting?  ::)
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/06/afghan-president-31-americans-killed-in-helicopter-crash/#ixzz1UIUBOIUj

Bad use of a craft that wasnt designed for such operations, period.  Black hawks would have had more chances of dodging rpgs. But a fucking chinook for such an operation? retarded. I guess it covered half the sky for those aiming at it with rpgs.

better promote uberman to commander, dude your an idiot, there are life long professional calling the shots and they have studied warfare gorilla everything, and you reading an article on fox news makes you an expert?  Get out of here!

TEAM Nasser

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #124 on: August 07, 2011, 01:32:55 PM »
Not mad at all, in any way shape or form. And I won't continually go back and forth with you, I could spend a few minutes and come up with a slew of reasons Brasil sucks dick, but what good what it do? Really? Has anyone ever changed their mind about any type of political or national pride or patriotism? No, not gonna happen. The US could go to Brasil and rebuild every mud hut and dirt road in that dump and people like you would still insult the US, it's pointless to debate someone in that aspect, so why?

Besides, if the US is so broke and meaningless as an economic power, why are you still talking about us? Why aren't you talking about China or Russia and their economical and financial policies towards the world? LOL, because you are obsessed with everything US and it shows in every bitter anti-US post you make.

Enjoy your AIDS infested trannies and rolling around with other sweaty men in their underwear and quit worrying about what the US is doing.

chaos out!! :-*

I'm talking about US because all the other countries are tired of US leaching the world economy.

I did mention Russia becoming a super power again...not a super power army style..super power economically speaking.

About AIDS we have some clients/friends that run a program in US helping AIDS patients.

Those people that i know and do business with... they raise money to feed homeless people infected with AIDS and elders infected with AIDS.

Most of the time when i come to America i donate my time helping raising money and clients for their foundation. I don't get paid for doing that...i just have the opportunity to help people that is less fortunate than me.

So i have tons of spread sheets showing me that the numbers  of elderly people in America with AIDS.  And the numbers are going up very fast.... i guess you didn't knew about that.

Yes you heard it right...elders. yep your grandmother she might one of them...sucking sick cock or taking sick cock up her ass.
 Perhaps your grandfather is taking up his ass... who would imagine chaos grandfather likes cock.

hmmmmmmmm!! you better check that out... yeah do that and stop spending my time with your lame excuses and lame jokes.

I do like America it is a beautiful place,and i don't have nothing against your country.

Gracie Rules