Author Topic: what u guys think?  (Read 878 times)

keijoantero

• Getbig II
what u guys think?
« on: August 06, 2011, 01:22:05 PM »
Yo!

My morning weight is 122kg and im 176cm. Ive been taking 100mg dianabol tabs a day + 100mg stanozol tabs a day + 2 x dexametason tabs a day and i am so full and pumped from morning to the night all the time. i can barely walk. It feels insane. ive been using juice for past 10 years but always injections and stuff but this feels like the best cycle ever! For how long can one take this amount??
365 OFFSEASON

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: what u guys think?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 01:32:09 PM »
Yo!

My morning weight is 122kg and im 176cm. Ive been taking 100mg dianabol tabs a day + 100mg stanozol tabs a day + 2 x dexametason tabs a day and i am so full and pumped from morning to the night all the time. i can barely walk. It feels insane. ive been using juice for past 10 years but always injections and stuff but this feels like the best cycle ever! For how long can one take this amount??

If you feel fine and look after yourself then IMHO 3 months would be fine, you might want to consider Liv52 to keep your liver in good halth, drink plenty of water etc

When i first started gear i used to run Dbol and Stano tabs together so i know what you mean, worked great, i used to do 8 weeks on 4 weeks off then repeat ;)
Thunderdome approved

keijoantero

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 01:46:22 PM »
yeah, 3 months i was thinking the same actually. And if anyone else have used Dexametason for water and weight gain please let me know what u think about it and how was the results.
365 OFFSEASON

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 01:43:37 AM »
I'd do what Schmoe Buster did 8 weeks ON, 4 weeks OFF. BTW: why are you taking cortisone along with this cycle? If it's for joints i understand, but if it's just for water and weight gain, those amounts of dianabol and winstrol should be more than plenty + Are you using anything for estrogen control?

PS. I don't like any cortisone products, they make me anxious and actually drop weight on me.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

keijoantero

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 01:19:04 PM »
Yeah im pretty sure actually that 100mg methandrostenolone + 100mg winstrol is enough for weight gain but since i got good amount of Dexa tabs from my dealer i was thiknking what the hell why not to include some of em as well. I know many may think its bad to use cortisone for mass gains, BUT i got so good inside information about this particular product that i wanted to try it. I was told it brings SO MUCH water + power that i cant believe it. And should be used with alot of test together, but i just wanna take orals at the moment. So far so good, my weight is now 125kg and going up every day. And nope, i have never used anti estrogens or stuff like that for the past 10 years on juice.
365 OFFSEASON