Author Topic: The Tea Party has a new theme song (WARNING: May cause permanent damage to ears)  (Read 446 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Most uncoordinated group of white people ever... No rhythm what so ever.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Most uncoordinated group of white people ever... No rhythm what so ever.

I know, they should have went with the original plan and just burned a cross or something.... ;D
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I know, they should have went with the original plan and just burned a cross or something.... ;D

I prefer white people burning crosses than a black potus burning the economy and nation down to the ground. 

MM2K

• Getbig IV
Wow. Liberals and democrats have sunk really low. We have just lost our AAA rating and they are still talking about racism. Pathetic. Do you guys have any ideas? Do you have any debate skills? Or do you just cry out racism all the time? Have fun being out of power for the next 12 years or so. You earned it.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Wow. Liberals and democrats have sunk really low. We have just lost our AAA rating and they are still talking about racism. Pathetic. Do you guys have any ideas? Do you have any debate skills? Or do you just cry out racism all the time? Have fun being out of power for the next 12 years or so. You earned it.

They have nothing else - every tenet of their belief system has proven itself a disastrous failure and they have nothing left. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Racist post reported ;)