I found these translations of the Talmud and would like to get your opinion on this. I am not making any accusations or judgement. You know more about the Talmud than I so whatever you have to say I am interested in hearing.
NOTE: There are several words that need explaining in order that the reader may get the full meaning of these writings.
TALMUD: The collection of Jewish civil and canonical laws. The final authority in deciding any matter relative to the conduct of the Jews.
TORAH: The Jewish tradition and instruction or decisions, given by the priests or Rabbis as divine revelation. The first five books of the Old Testament of the Christian Bible.
GOY: All non-Jews.
GOYIM: Plural for goy.
Every quotation is accompanied by the chapter and verse or the page of the book from which it was taken.
From the Talmud:
1. "We beg Thee, 0 Lord, inflict Thy wrath on the nations not believing in Thee. Take away, 0 Lord, all hope from them. Destroy all foes of Thy nation." -Synagaga Judaica, p. 212. Minhagen, p. 23. Crach Chain, 480 Magah.
2. "The teachings of the Talmud stand above all other laws. They are more important than the laws of Moses." -Rabbi Issael, Rabbi Chasbar, et. al.
3. "The decisions of the Talmud are words of the living God. Jehovah Himself asks the opinion of the earthly rabbis when there are difficult affairs in heaven." -Rabbi Menechen Commentary on Fifth Book
4. "Jehovah Himself studies the Talmud standing, he has such respect for that book." -Tract Mechillo
5. "It is more wicked to question the words of the rabbis than those of the Torah." -Michna Sanhedryn 11:3
6. "It is forbidden to disclose the secrets of the law. He who would do it would be as guilty as though he destroyed the whole world." -Jektat Chadasz, 171, 3
7. "Every goy who studies the Talmud and every Jew who helps him in it, ought to die." -Sanhedryn, 59a, aboda Zora 8-6, Szagiga 13
8. "To communicate anything to a goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the goyim knew what we teach about them they would kill us openly." -Libbre David 37
9. "If a Jew be called upon to explain any part of the rabbinic books, he ought to give only a false explanation. Who ever will violate this order shall be put to death." -Libbre David 37
10. "A Jew should and must make a false oath when the goyim asks if our books contain anything against them." -Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Via 17
11. "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts..." -Saba Mecia 114, 6
12. "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves." -Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D
13. "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night." -Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L
14. "As soon as the King Messiah will declare himself, He will destroy Rome and make a wilderness of it. Thorns and weeds will grow in the Pope's palace. Then He will start a merciless war on non-Jews and will overpower them. He will slay them in masses, kill their kings and lay waste the whole Roman land. He will say to the Jews: 'I am the King Messiah for whom you have been waiting. Take the silver and gold from the goyim.' " -Josiah 60, 6. Rabbi Abarbanel to Daniel 7, 13
15. "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated." -9boda Sarah 37a
16. "A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl." -&ad. Shas. 2:2
17. "A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat." -Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan 9ruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348
18. "A Jew may misuse the non-Jewess in her state of unbelief." -Maimonides, Jak. Chasaka 2:2
19. "IF a goy kills a goy or a Jew he is responsible; but if a Jew kills a goy he is NOT responsible." -Tosefta. 9boda Za,-a 8, 5
20. "It is permitted to kill a Jewish denunciator everywhere. It is permitted to kill him even before he denounces." -Schuichan Qruch, Choszen Hajpiszpat jog
21. "Thou shalt not do injury to thy neighbor (Bible), but it is not said, 'Thou shalt not do injury to a Goy.' " -Mishna Sanhedryn 57
22. "When you go to war do not go as the First, but as the last, so that you may return as the first. Five things has Kanaan recommended to his sons: 'Love each other, love the robbery, hate your masters and never tell the truth.' " -Pesachis F. 113B
23. "A Jew is permitted to rape, cheat and perjure himself; but he must take care that he is not found out, so that Israel may not suffer." -Schulchan Aruch, Jore Dia
24. "A Jew may rob a goy - that is,.he may cheat him in a bill, if unlikely to be perceived by him." -Schalchan Arach, Choszen Hamiszpat 348
25. "If a goy wants a Jew to stand witness against a Jew in a Court of Law, and if the Jew could give fair evidence, he is forbidden to do it; but if a Jew wants a Jew to be a witness in a similar case against a goy, he may do it." -Schalchan .9ruch, Choszen Hasiszpat 28, Art. 3 and 4
26. "Those who do not confess the Torah and the Prophets must be killed. Who has the power to kill them, let them kill them openly with the sword. if not, let them use artifices, till they are done away with." -Schulchan Qruch. Choszon Haviszpat 425.5
27. "All property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general' " -Schalchan arach. Choszen Hasisxpat 348
28. "Should a Jew inform the goyish authorities that another Jew has much money, and the other will suffer a loss through it, he must give him emuneration." -Schalchan Oruch, Choszen Maipiszpat 388
29. "How to interpret the word 'robbery.' A goy is forbidden to steal, rob, or take women slaves, etc., from a goy or from a Jew. But a Jew is NOT forbidden to do all this to a goy." -Tosefta, Qbda Zara VIRZ, 5
30. "On the house of the goy one looks as on the fold of cattle." -Tosefta, Erabin VZZ, 1
31. "All vows, oaths, promises, engagements, and swearing, which, beginning this very day or reconciliation till the next day of reconciliation, we intend to vow, promise, swear, and bind ourselves to fulfill, we repent of beforehand; let them be illegalized, acquitted, annihilated, abolished, valueless, unimportant. Our vows shall be no vows, and our oaths no oaths at all." -Schulchan 9ruch, Edit. 1, 136. The Jewish Kol Nidre "All Vows" Oath has been set to a morbid Jewish music, and is often heard on the radio. It is sung as a chant at each Yom Kippur [Jewish New Year service September 17]
32. "Everything a Jew needs for his church ritual no goy is permitted to manufacture, but only a Jew, because this must be manufactured by human beings and the Jew is not permitted to consider the goyim as human beings." -Schulchan Oruch, Orach Chaiw 14, 20, 32, 33, 39. TaIDud Jebamoth 61
33. "A Jewish mid-wife is not only permitted but she is compelled to help a Jewish mother on Saturday (Jewish Sabbath) and when so doing to do anything which otherwise would desecrate the Saturday. But it is forbidden to help a non-Jewish woman even if it should be possible to help her without desecrating the Saturday, because she is to be considered only as an animal." -Schulchan gruch, Orach Chaim 330
34. "At the time of the Cholhamoed the transaction of any kind of business is forbidden. But it is permitted to cheat a goy, because cheating of goyim at any time pleases the Lord." -Chuichan Qruch, Orach ChaiD 539
35. "The Jews are strictly Forbidden to cheat their brothers and it is considered cheating already if onesixth of the value has been taken away from him. Whoever has cheated his brother has to return it to him. Naturally all that only holds towards the Jew, to cheat a goy he is permitted and he is not permitted to return to him what he cheated him out of. Because the Bible says: 'Thou shalt not cheat thy next brother,' but the non-Jews are not our brethren, but as mentioned above, worse than dogs." -aruch hoszen Haniszpat 227