Author Topic: This isn't a Religion Question (I don't think), Just want to ask here  (Read 1449 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
I'm not interested in these girls in bars that get down to the hip hop music, and go around taking pictures with everyone and all that.  I find them sexually attractive, but I don't have any desire to be around them or really pursue them.

Is that weird?  I will if the opportunity is right in front of me, but I just don't care for them.

Is that OK?

???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Re: This isn't a Religion Question (I don't think), Just want to ask here
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 11:39:23 PM »
I'm not interested in these girls in bars that get down to the hip hop music, and go around taking pictures with everyone and all that.  I find them sexually attractive, but I don't have any desire to be around them or really pursue them.

Is that weird?  I will if the opportunity is right in front of me, but I just don't care for them.

Is that OK?

???

Actually, I don't even like clubs at all. 

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 11:33:58 AM »
To me this just shows that you are mature. One night stands are fun till ur about 23 24 imo. Also, subconciosly you know those types of girls are not in it for anything else but sex and hookups, and they are not "wife" material. That becomes much more important as we mature.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 11:36:10 AM »
To me this just shows that you are mature. One night stands are fun till ur about 23 24 imo. Also, subconciosly you know those types of girls are not in it for anything else but sex and hookups, and they are not "wife" material. That becomes much more important as we mature.
BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!
G

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 11:36:54 AM »

Thanks, good to know!  :)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 12:20:42 PM »
Hook ups are great!

But if it's not your thing. It's not your thing.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 07:42:39 AM »

Is that OK?

???

Yes
R

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2011, 11:00:02 AM »
Yes

Thank you!  You can delete this goofy thread now if necessary!  ;D

roccoginge

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2011, 11:17:01 PM »
Me and my kids like metal, and their mom is more hip/hop-r&b.  We torture her when we are all in the same car.  Neither does my woman go to clubs ever, and we have never gone to a club.  I see what you're saying.  She went to a death metal show once and said she liked it.  I guess she just conforms to me, like a good girl should.