Author Topic: GH15 Bible Index - How to gain inches on arms  (Read 20362 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
GH15 Bible Index - How to gain inches on arms
« on: August 07, 2011, 12:36:26 AM »
many fellas ask reptedly whats secrets i can give to grow arm ,, they want philsulina arm philsulina arm,,

alright,, you ONLY HAVE PHILSULINA ARM IS YOU PUT IN IT DAMN SEO! same for jason arm ,, what i can help yo uwith is to get your arm to 19 inches! of quality!

gh15 is going to lay here a a specific program to gain those 1-2 inches you all want so much afgter you stuck at 17 inches on hormones,, remember we are talking quality 17 inches up to quality 18-19 inches...not balonie fatzos but quality as in SINGLE DIGIT BODYFAT

you first and formost start from SINGLE BODYFAT,, i want each one on this program to be in the singles,, no 12 no 13 thinking you are 9 no! i want you to start at 8% or under,, i dont care if you hold the niagra falls on you ...but the important thing is that you start 8% or under,, now! this is the routine i will specify ...it wont have any marvelous food lol nor will it have any marvelous training execersizes,,,what it wil have in it is HORMONES ,, so get book and pen and start writing,, or in generation nothingness language ...just copy and paste or put on face book ,, anything you want ASIDE FROM PUTTING IT ON DIFF BOARDINGS,, I DONT WANT THIS ON DIFF BOARDINGS!,,they will probbaly steal it but dont make it easy for them ...i dont want my pupils to put it on other boardings,, thank you

ok

you got down to 8% on hormones ofcourse,, so you have subsential size to your arm ,, 17 inch...

now how do you get up in inches? what is the big secret behind it,,

the big secret behind it is hidden in few vials

vial 1 = testosterona no ester also known as suspension ,,

vial 2 = dianabola vial ,, liquid INJECTABLE dianabola or tablets will do too...liquid will be better it wil make you able to pull it much longer in duration of intake and hunger will just go higher and higher

vial 3 human growth hormone

vial 4 = testosterona enantat

vial 5 = equipona

vial 6 = trenbolona ace

i want you to get down to 8% or under with the hgh and trenbolona! then! i want you to take those out! do not use them anymore and insted introduce the following to your blood

testosterona no ester = 50mg a day

dianabola = 25 mg a day

testosterona enantato = 300-600mg every 2-3 day

equipona = 300mg every 2 days

again no! no! hgh and no trenbolona ace,,

now do this for a week you will start seeing your arms growing it wil be in incremenetds of 1/4 of an inch quality growth ,, you can increase tne to 100 mg  a day  as in 50mg 2 times a day and dianabola to 50mg a day as in 25 mg 2 times a day speced evenly

go this way until your body lose some of its sculpting illusion ,, it wont be fast if you are low bodyfat ,,infact you will look more conditioned when gh is out because water will go down ....so you will look more condition but less 3 dimentional,,WAIT WITH THE GH UNTIL the mirror or camera tells you you lose some of the sclpting illusion ...you will see it mainly in the delts...

then! go back on hgh add it....your arms will already be bigger and will be ready for sculpting exlosion and polished tighening done by the gh ....again add the gh only! when you got extra size on the arms! only after....it should be about 2 months break from gh betwen 4 week and 8 week break can be a little less with some

when you intriduce the hgh again you can also add insulina to start creating total mutatiton ...by this time your arms will already have new size on them of about 1/2 an inch to an inch ...the hgh and insulina wil take it past 19 and maybe into the 20s depending ...over that it is usualy very high doses of hgh and insulina and ofcourse seo for 5'8 5'9 and 5'10

ther eis one thing that dont change and it is the testosterona enantato dose...it is alwys 300-600mg every 2 day ...either enantato or sustanona ...but you get the idea..canbe both 1 inject of each,, the rest always change

most important factor that will grow your arms in size will be the addition of testosterona no ester INTO THE BLOOD ALL AT ONCE...and dianabola in an injectable form preferably ,, tabs are ok too  but those 2 are must when you come off trenbolona and hgh...A MUST! testosterona enantato by itself will not make it happen ,, you need all the testosterona at once! into the blood all at once! with no ester attached,, and the dianabol is also into the blood all at once ,, no waiting,,

the above is garenteed extra size on arms,, quality size in a pretty short period of time,, about 2-3 month for extra 1/2 to an inch and 2 inch or over after 6-12 months when gh is reintroduced ,,

this is how you take 17 inch and make them 19 inch my friends,,,not special foods... not special training... no charlie 7 and not hurley 18 ,,

this is it

any question in regarding to this shoudl be put here in the tread not in pms ,, i dont have much time to red pms easy to read the questions here in regarding this

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Stavios

Re: getbig exclusive,, how to gain inches on arms- THE TRUTH /bible index
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 12:40:05 AM »
European Milos approved
 8)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 12:58:16 AM »
very good post !

unfortunately gh15 you will get questions about training.. sets .. reps etc etc.. even if they have all the drugs you mentioned.. people are mentally fucked lol

many will reference this post from the past:

what do you think of 2 sets, 3 exercises bicep/tricep to failure no matter what the reps like you recommended back in your earlier days

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 02:09:28 AM »
nice post gh15...what's ur opinion on using anadrol instead of dbol...i just happen to have quite a few anadrol tabs waiting for me in the post office ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 02:23:13 AM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 02:34:29 AM »
nice post gh15...what's ur opinion on using anadrol instead of dbol...i just happen to have quite a few anadrol tabs waiting for me in the post office ;D

anapolona shoujld be used together with hgh ,, it is drug for polishing,, it fills out a physiqe make it fuller and thicker but really dianabola better for what i wrote above...you can use anapolon too but i recomend it more in prep when you dont need to add more sheer size but more of fullness to an already cut and polished physiqe...you know the pop out of the skin look to a phyiqe that already is on hgh ,, anadrola will not disturb it dianabola will! dianabola is more for sheer size...with suspension/tne it wil give you boost to arm size

gh15 approved
fallen angel

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 02:37:52 AM »
anapolona shoujld be used together with hgh ,, it is drug for polishing,, it fills out a physiqe make it fuller and thicker but really dianabola better for what i wrote above...you can use anapolon too but i recomend it more in prep when you dont need to add more sheer size but more of fullness to an already cut and polished physiqe...you know the pop out of the skin look to a phyiqe that already is on hgh ,, anadrola will not disturb it dianabola will! dianabola is more for sheer size...with suspension/tne it wil give you boost to arm size

gh15 approved

ok, thanks! yes, i know what u mean...thanks for clearing it out!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 08:51:20 AM »
very good post !

unfortunately gh15 you will get questions about training.. sets .. reps etc etc.. even if they have all the drugs you mentioned.. people are mentally fucked lol

many will reference this post from the past:

what do you think of 2 sets, 3 exercises bicep/tricep to failure no matter what the reps like you recommended back in your earlier days
x2 we want some answers here lol

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2011, 08:52:34 AM »
gh15,  so you reccommend this for a 6-12 mo period once hgh is reintroduced?
do u add back in the trenbolona ace at any point?

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 09:16:07 AM »
gh15,  so you reccommend this for a 6-12 mo period once hgh is reintroduced?
do u add back in the trenbolona ace at any point?

yes,,,,

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2011, 09:17:17 AM »
x2 we want some answers here lol

i agree  ;D

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15 Bible Index - How to gain inches on arms
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2011, 09:34:59 AM »
Solid post... for those asking about the training, again, READ THE BIBLE... he's talked about arm training in there before...

If I remember correctly, he suggested 2 sets each for 3 exercises or 2 exercises with 3 sets each.  Not much to it though, break down the muscle, use the right hormones, and watch the arms grow!

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2011, 11:02:52 AM »
For how long do you recommend running test tne/susp at max?
and what kind of insulin/starting dose for that purpose?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2011, 12:56:59 PM »
Please address the Post Contest Rebound Bible Index. What compounds, duration and levels and at what point do you go from that into dropping gh and adding in the TNE/dianabol.

Thanks!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2011, 01:41:31 PM »
Fuck gaining inches to the arms..

lets hear advices on how to gain cock inches, caverject?

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2011, 02:00:12 PM »
in terms of tranining aspect often good strategy is to do no direct arm work for a couple of months per year,, then they respond well when you start direct training,, 

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2011, 04:32:39 PM »

haha  ;)

someone should give this a try and let us know

tren4life

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2011, 05:20:08 PM »

I noticed increased cock width and thickness from GH use. GH15 can you verify minimal gh hoses for cock thickness. I was running 8 iu's of blue tops at the time.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2011, 05:31:54 PM »
I noticed increased cock width and thickness from GH use. GH15 can you verify minimal gh hoses for cock thickness. I was running 8 iu's of blue tops at the time.

thickness of cock can increase from a combo of suspension and halo,, it increases thickness! not length ,,make cock fatter due to full blood in and very hard erections that really get your cock to the absolit max,, hgh over all will increase everything it takes time ,,the increase is not significant enough with hgh to notice very fast,, it takes time its liek the organs inside...take time ,, dose,, and consistancy ,,

at the end you will learn that 6 inch cock and 8 inch cock is same shit ,, if you cant fuck the whore she wont get off no matter how big your cock is,, you need to know how to fuck ...this is most important thing in sex,, you need to know how to use your 6 7 8 inches ...you need to hit the g right and get in the rythem right and many times listen to her because she will let yo uknow exactly how she like getting off if you havent figured it our yourself,,

the ones with true problems are the 3 or 4 inches ...thats a medical problem and need more help,, all of you with 6 inch that want 8 inch ...you all are nuts

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tren4life

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2011, 05:39:45 PM »
I had sustanon and Tren ace also in my blood at the time. I'm a new poster here but have been following your protocol. I will have to had suspension, running all you recommend but switched to EQ from NPP. I'm adding anadrol in a few days hoping to help thickness seem lose some in my arms when I run masteron.

thickness of cock can increase from a combo of suspension and halo,, it increases thickness! not length ,,make cock fatter due to full blood in and very hard erections that really get your cock to the absolit max,, hgh over all will increase everything it takes time ,,the increase is not significant enough with hgh to notice very fast,, it takes time its liek the organs inside...take time ,, dose,, and consistancy ,,

at the end you will learn that 6 inch cock and 8 inch cock is same shit ,, if you cant fuck the whore she wont get off no matter how big your cock is,, you need to know how to fuck ...this is most important thing in sex,, you need to know how to use your 6 7 8 inches ...you need to hit the g right and get in the rythem right and many times listen to her because she will let yo uknow exactly how she like getting off if you havent figured it our yourself,,

the ones with true problems are the 3 or 4 inches ...thats a medical problem and need more help,, all of you with 6 inch that want 8 inch ...you all are nuts

gh15 approved

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2011, 08:03:03 PM »
TEST NO ESTER= TEST SUSPENSION?

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2011, 08:23:58 PM »
TEST NO ESTER= TEST SUSPENSION?

yes,, diff is test no ester is in oil....the real cooks not the balonie fake ones do it with the right solution not only oil ...that can hold it in it ,, the fellas who say they only use oil can not hold the final product intact,, so you need to understand that there are few real deals around ,,rest are bunk,,

but over all yes

tne is better suspension since no pain ,,no crippling pain ..and same benefits if not more since it is not in water so it last little longer in body

suspension is water based and it always hurt to some degree,, a real underground suspension in water will hurt like a mother fucker you will be paralized for few days,, so i do not recomend suepsnsion in water from anywhere other pharma

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2011, 09:02:28 PM »
god bless your soul , gh15

wait..wtf , youre God...bless your own soul,son.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2011, 12:15:17 AM »
thank you god. lol

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2011, 01:15:12 AM »
That much things we have to do and only 2 inchs gaining? :-\
I have my arms around 17inchs with that BF. But, i wont use gear to make arms 19inchs only defenitely.