Author Topic: GH15- How would you advise a Lifetime Natural to train and diet?  (Read 12254 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: GH15- How would you advise a Lifetime Natural to train and diet?
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2011, 06:04:07 PM »
True Adonis you look great.
Thanks, you also.  I look the same year in and year out and have gotten used to it.  What about you?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2011, 06:04:27 PM »
Gh15,

Once people stop using steroids, do they revert back to their natural form or is the reversion much worse than what they attained naturally? 

they go back to the starting line + what they added to get to their max optimal natural ,, meaning they get down to the new base steroids created,, if not sick they can maintain it ,, if you were 173 10% before starting hormones and your natural was supposed to be 190 10% ...and steroids got you there...you will get down to that 190 and thats where you will stop,,

if you get sick or not training at all or say fuck it all ...you will get back to exactly where you started because body will want to where it was before introduction of chemicals,, but this is if you really stopped everything and anyhthing and said fuck it,,

in any case you will lose lots of lean muscle and increase bodyfat when off hormones wether training or not,, the reason fellas stop training is because their hormonal system crush very bad,, and because when you been 220 8% and feeling invinsible...it is quite the dissapointment to walk around 180lb 15% and kicking weight around...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2011, 06:11:33 PM »
Thanks, you also.  I look the same year in and year out and have gotten used to it.  What about you?
Same here , I look the same as I did 10 Years ago.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2011, 06:12:34 PM »
I think this is my natural limit GH15 and this is about how I look today.  What do you make of this.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2011, 06:14:15 PM »
Same here , I look the same as I did 10 Years ago.
What do you weigh right now? 

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2011, 06:23:53 PM »
What do you weigh right now? 

175lbs 5'9''   about 10% bf

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2011, 06:32:01 PM »
175lbs 5'9''   about 10% bf
Sky is the limit bro.  I am about the same weight except a few inches taller than you.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2011, 08:37:44 PM »
True Adonis you look great. (yes, homo)

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2011, 08:41:34 PM »
Asking a lifetime steorid abuser for natural advice, great...just great!

exactly. not only is he a life time steroid abuser, its enabled him to observe things that he puts simpleton causation to and then spruiks as fact.

the guy doesnt even know about mechanics of lifting let alone training on limited hormones..

seriously is this board absolutely full of dumb asses?

are you all not able to think for yourselves?- have you no ability to be logical, methodical, systematic and do some research as well as work out that the human body doesnt operate on a "do this and you get that" level?

not even animals operate like that.

in order to understand how to train, get a grip on what homeostasis is, mechanics and biomechanics, the chemistry and interaction of chemicals in your body and the relationship between stress and hormones..for a start- quickly you'll see there isnt an easy, straight forward answer.

its the same for when using drugs- thats why 99% of what GH15 sayd is complete retard stuff. listen only when he tells you what he's seen..then close your ears when he gives you the "explanation"..at best its his uneducated guess, and at worst its hearsay - who knows who told him..

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2011, 08:46:56 PM »
they go back to the starting line + what they added to get to their max optimal natural ,, meaning they get down to the new base steroids created,, if not sick they can maintain it ,, if you were 173 10% before starting hormones and your natural was supposed to be 190 10% ...and steroids got you there...you will get down to that 190 and thats where you will stop,,

if you get sick or not training at all or say fuck it all ...you will get back to exactly where you started because body will want to where it was before introduction of chemicals,, but this is if you really stopped everything and anyhthing and said fuck it,,

in any case you will lose lots of lean muscle and increase bodyfat when off hormones wether training or not,, the reason fellas stop training is because their hormonal system crush very bad,, and because when you been 220 8% and feeling invinsible...it is quite the dissapointment to walk around 180lb 15% and kicking weight around...

gh15 approved

wrong again GH15.

maybe for massive abusers you are close to being right, but not for anyone who trains hard and has dedication. first of all , it defies logic, secondly, anecdotes prove your dumb fuck theory wrong.

again you are relating your experiences only.. your "sample" of the population includes people you know or have heard of...its not a rule- its your representation of what you have seen.

if you'd seen other "samples" you'd say something different. MANY people who stop using get back to what they gained and go beyond.

this is another addition to your long list of ridiculous statements that dont correlate to the evidence that is available..granted they correlate to your fishbowl world.

for instance, if you only saw a bunch of people who all ran the 100m and they all trained really hard and the best they ever got was 11 seconds, then you'd be here telling everyone that 11 seconds was the best they'd be able to do. meanwhile a load of elites are smashing 10 seconds and have been doing so for years.

in a nut shell thats whats wrong with everything you post here at GB.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2011, 09:07:22 PM »
exactly. not only is he a life time steroid abuser, its enabled him to observe things that he puts simpleton causation to and then spruiks as fact.

the guy doesnt even know about mechanics of lifting let alone training on limited hormones..

seriously is this board absolutely full of dumb asses?

are you all not able to think for yourselves?- have you no ability to be logical, methodical, systematic and do some research as well as work out that the human body doesnt operate on a "do this and you get that" level?

not even animals operate like that.

in order to understand how to train, get a grip on what homeostasis is, mechanics and biomechanics, the chemistry and interaction of chemicals in your body and the relationship between stress and hormones..for a start- quickly you'll see there isnt an easy, straight forward answer.

its the same for when using drugs- thats why 99% of what GH15 sayd is complete retard stuff. listen only when he tells you what he's seen..then close your ears when he gives you the "explanation"..at best its his uneducated guess, and at worst its hearsay - who knows who told him..

mechanics of lifting eh?

this is where gh15 say byebye im not even willing to discuss your posting ,,

MECHANICS OF LIFTING!! you hear me peter putnem MECHANICS OF LIFTTING! lol i dont know if to cry or to laugh lol
think for a second how the fellas around the world who read gh15 think of you ,, for a second think what they think about the balonie you write here..arent you embaressed? dont you undertsand that if anything you said was right  i woudl be kicked out of the boarding society long ago? dont you understand you would have everyone come at once from danta and sons to tropopina to ron herison to noel suckmoney fella to lukas wood,, to skippi lacour,, to liar priest,, they would all CUM ON THE GH15 ONE AFTER THE OTHER WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF REBUTTLES AND LOTS OF ARGUMENTS,,

BUT! they have respect for their inner pride,, they know whats up ,, they know within themselves whats up ,, THEY WOUDNT BE ABLE TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR IF HAD TO ARGUE THIS BECAUSE THEN IT WOUDNT BE LIEING WITH OUT TALKING DIRECTLY TO CULT MEMBERS BUT IT WIL BE LIEING DURING CONSISTANT CONVERSATIONS WITH CULT MEMBERS....RON HERIS TRIED TO LIE BUT HE COULDNT HE COULDNT HOLD IT SO HE REVERTEED HIS LIES TO SUIT REALITY BETTER AND COMPENSATED ON WHAT HE TELLS AND WHAT HE DOESNT this is the price he payed for wanting to be someone important in the cult,, still a liar but more of a twister of the truth!

dimissed to both last postings for simply not knowing who you are talking to ,, i train bodybuild that have the genetic of little donkys in south americana ,, they truly have no genetic nothing ,,few of them doing the arnold amatuer next year and can win pro card...why? because in colombia and venezuela and brazil and mexicana .....you just have hgh coming to you direct from hospitalos into your hands...very cheap too,, you have all you can eat steroid buffet in the local pharma ....and you have all the vet products your heart desire in a local distance ,, everything in walmart south americana ,,

LEARN YOUR FUCKIN SPORT OH WAIT I WANT TO USE THE ICONS LOL

LEARN YOUR FUCKIN SPORT CULT!

there you go

dismissed,,
gh15 approved
fallen angel

TruthHurts

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2011, 09:14:20 PM »
Asking GH15 for tips on training naturals is like asking Bay for tips on eating pussy.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2011, 09:38:30 PM »
LOL at all the responses  :D

Gains, to me, imply you're putting on size you never had before.

At best you are putting back on some muscle you had before. Of course, you are former steroid user so you're never getting
anywhere close to what you once were.

You are not making any gains.

Interesting point...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2011, 03:54:03 AM »
Just curious che, adonis, what do you wrists measure? Mine are 6 and a quarter.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2011, 05:04:52 AM »
Interesting point...

Having debated this a bit on my own, I believe you are right...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2011, 08:07:32 AM »
some of us remember the pics of adonis when he was using juice

what an idiot
T

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2011, 08:32:15 AM »
Adonis: how many kcals can you eat to stay in that shape?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2011, 05:01:18 PM »
some of us remember the pics of adonis when he was using juice

what an idiot
How is that possible you shitbrain when I have never used anything.  Tell me.  ???

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2011, 05:05:15 PM »
How is that possible you shitbrain when I have never used anything.  Tell me.  ???

Adonis , have I told you lately that I love you .

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2011, 05:21:37 PM »
Adonis , have I told you lately that I love you .
I love you so much too.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2011, 06:19:18 PM »
wrong again GH15.

maybe for massive abusers you are close to being right, but not for anyone who trains hard and has dedication. first of all , it defies logic, secondly, anecdotes prove your dumb fuck theory wrong.

again you are relating your experiences only.. your "sample" of the population includes people you know or have heard of...its not a rule- its your representation of what you have seen.

if you'd seen other "samples" you'd say something different. MANY people who stop using get back to what they gained and go beyond.

this is another addition to your long list of ridiculous statements that dont correlate to the evidence that is available..granted they correlate to your fishbowl world.

for instance, if you only saw a bunch of people who all ran the 100m and they all trained really hard and the best they ever got was 11 seconds, then you'd be here telling everyone that 11 seconds was the best they'd be able to do. meanwhile a load of elites are smashing 10 seconds and have been doing so for years.

they do 10 sec , with epo in stem cell , which his undetectable
Your messed up BLP!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2011, 06:20:02 PM »
he lo0k to me lower then 10% ,

did you improve legs true ad ?
Your messed up BLP!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2011, 06:22:37 PM »
wrong again GH15.

th only way to truly understand gh15 it' doin wanabee pro' cycle for 2-3 years , nail 225 conditon in super heavy,
then you realize how honest he his
Your messed up BLP!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2011, 06:44:01 PM »
mechanics of lifting eh?

this is where gh15 say byebye im not even willing to discuss your posting ,,

MECHANICS OF LIFTING!! you hear me peter putnem MECHANICS OF LIFTTING! lol i dont know if to cry or to laugh lol
think for a second how the fellas around the world who read gh15 think of you ,, for a second think what they think about the balonie you write here..arent you embaressed?
[/u] dont you undertsand that if anything you said was right  i woudl be kicked out of the boarding society long ago? dont you understand you would have everyone come at once from danta and sons to tropopina to ron herison to noel suckmoney fella to lukas wood,, to skippi lacour,, to liar priest,, they would all CUM ON THE GH15 ONE AFTER THE OTHER WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF REBUTTLES AND LOTS OF ARGUMENTS,,

BUT! they have respect for their inner pride,, they know whats up ,, they know within themselves whats up ,, THEY WOUDNT BE ABLE TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR IF HAD TO ARGUE THIS BECAUSE THEN IT WOUDNT BE LIEING WITH OUT TALKING DIRECTLY TO CULT MEMBERS BUT IT WIL BE LIEING DURING CONSISTANT CONVERSATIONS WITH CULT MEMBERS....RON HERIS TRIED TO LIE BUT HE COULDNT HE COULDNT HOLD IT SO HE REVERTEED HIS LIES TO SUIT REALITY BETTER AND COMPENSATED ON WHAT HE TELLS AND WHAT HE DOESNT this is the price he payed for wanting to be someone important in the cult,, still a liar but more of a twister of the truth!

dimissed to both last postings for simply not knowing who you are talking to ,, i train bodybuild that have the genetic of little donkys in south americana ,, they truly have no genetic nothing ,,few of them doing the arnold amatuer next year and can win pro card...why? because in colombia and venezuela and brazil and mexicana .....you just have hgh coming to you direct from hospitalos into your hands...very cheap too,, you have all you can eat steroid buffet in the local pharma ....and you have all the vet products your heart desire in a local distance ,, everything in walmart south americana ,,

LEARN YOUR FUCKIN SPORT OH WAIT I WANT TO USE THE ICONS LOL

LEARN YOUR FUCKIN SPORT CULT!

there you go

dismissed,,
gh15 approved

LOL fuck that made me laugh so fucking hard while I was sitting on the shitter! That was very eloquently said! LOL

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2011, 07:34:48 PM »
wrong again GH15.

what is your sample size?  surely less than a top olympian who has been training people for the last twenty years, right?

or have you perhaps reviewed other "evidence"?