Author Topic: There Aren't Enough "Rich" to Tax  (Read 4478 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: There Aren't Enough "Rich" to Tax
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2011, 01:59:16 PM »

These loop holes have to be closed but you don't see the left rushing to close them.  They are to busy giving them tax payer money.

Outside of these corporations if a guy makes a million he already taxed at 40%.  Should he be taxed higher? I say no.  There isn't enough rich people to make a dent.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2011, 02:05:37 PM »
you dont create jobs, nor do you keep the economy afloat. Low income families that spend the majority of there money create an influx in teh economy. You have benefited from america and not everyone can choose to be rich. Seriously, you think people choose to be poor? the kid born into poverty, unable to attend school because he has to work to eat wants to be poor.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is a moron, this guy was just caught lying live about the heat wave, blatant lies.

BOOOOM, nuff said thread done, idiots are exposed.

TEAM Nasser

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2011, 02:21:44 PM »
Almost 100% of the children to blue collar parents got blue collar job, almost 100% of well educated parents get educated children, Almost 100% of getto parents get getto children...

Do u stil think everyone has the same oppurtunity to create anything from nothing? U r just a product from your enivironment. U became what u r just bcz your environment made u to the one you r. Its not your own achivment and will, trust me!

Some people have luck, surroundend by the right people, meet the right people, supported by the right people, experience things in life that motivates them etc etc...and some people dont get any of this.

And all the stories of succesfull people...how many r they compared to the poor? Its more chans to win the lottery than became succesfull if you dont have the right support and connections. Successtories is just a way to fool stupid people its possible. 1 out of 1000 from the getto, how many of them make it and get succes? 1? How many with bodybuildingdreams make it? 10 person in the world of 1000, 10 000, 100 000 can make a living from it, the rest get fucked and need to be criminals to make a living from it.

The most safe thig u can do is to educate yourself in some area whitch is needed in the market and get a decent income. But how many people can afford good education in the world, and what if u dont r intressted of making money fooling people around, bcz, what r the most people making money from?? Fooling each other to buy totally UNNESSESRY products or services.

My english suck! I know : )

I agree you're a product of your environment to a certain point. Most people know right from wrong and some people have certain advantages and disadvantages but with the resources available there should be very little reason for someone to not succeed. That being said, if you are a product of your environment but want to succeed it's time to change your environment. IMO, it's simple. If you want to be a success you surround yourself with successful people and I promise you learn from them and they WILL rub off you and make you a more successful person.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2011, 03:11:06 PM »
I came from a poor city. I worked as a janitor all through high school and college. When I went to work I was waking up at 3:30AM in the morning for more days than I can remember to drive 100 plus miles to work. I also worked just about every holiday. Worked straight through the night for many years too.  I live in a fantastic house and I'm retired at 52.  Luck plays a part but you also make your own luck through hard work.

I don't want to spread the wealth to help out the slackers.I want the money I earned. I don't want to subsidize 30 year olds scamming to get a social security check because they say they have a bad back or a mental problems.  I don't want the government taking my money to waste on corporations and contractors that give envelopes full of cash back to the politician under the table.

I want a blanced budget so we don't have to get loans from China and Russia.  Raising the debt ceiling is a cute way of saying we are living on a credit card from our competitors.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2011, 12:09:57 PM »
Some of these posts here physically disgust me.

Poor people do not have to be poor. To say they are predestined  to poverty is offensive to everyone who has ever made it from nothing.

Poor people are poor because they have made continual bad decisions for an extended period of time. When is the last time you have saw a poor person NOT have a cell phone, packet of smokes, medical marijuana perscription, case of beer in the fridge and plasma TV and XBox?  When is the last time you knew of a poor person that, if they did have a job, had never missed work on Monday morning due to being 'sick' (hungover).

But hey, since they are too stupid/lazy/irresponsible to function, we should give them the fruits of labor of those who actually try to be decent in life right?

Fuck the poor. Fuck you leftist assholes that enable them and then try to shit on us who actually make it in this life.

Especially you Julio Ceasar.... you wetbacks are the worst.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2011, 12:36:43 PM »
Where is True Adonis when we need him.  He will explain everything to all these god fearin conservs. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2011, 02:01:29 AM »
Necrosis with pure logic cleaning up in this thread.