Author Topic: ProHormones  (Read 10098 times)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
ProHormones
« on: August 07, 2011, 06:22:35 PM »
Any legal prohormones on the market these days?
(

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: ProHormones
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 06:27:08 PM »
Almost all of them minus M1T, are still easily findable. The Superdrol and H-Drol(Turinabol clones are the best for the money, if you're not will to move to the better stuff.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 08:35:17 PM »
Almost all of them minus M1T, are still easily findable. The Superdrol and H-Drol(Turinabol clones are the best for the money, if you're not will to move to the better stuff.
these are not prohormones, they are straight up oral steroids.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 08:37:02 PM »

x2

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 08:39:57 PM »

do they actually work?  I was in a supp store and they tried to sell me it (cost 75 bucks) and said it would put on 15 lbs in 6 weeks...sounds to good to be true.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 08:44:37 PM »
Yes they are and they work, but will fuck u up a lot more than injectable steroids.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 08:44:56 PM »
Remember guys, some of the popular prohormones, like Gaspari's Halodrol had their formulas changed so they could continue selling them legally many people said they were no longer as effective.  I haven't taken anything recently, but back in the day M1T was pretty effective.

Couldn't tell you about what's in the market today though!

chess315

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 08:47:06 PM »
imho epistane or an epistane clone is the best prohoromone on the market I had a liver test done once after a cycle and it came back perfect. if your want a strong substane superdrol or boladrol

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2011, 08:47:14 PM »
Yes they are and they work, but will fuck u up a lot more than injectable steroids.

So they fuck you up b/c the liver has to break them down?

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 08:53:30 PM »
prohormone users are usually pretty faggy

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2011, 09:12:41 PM »
I wouldnt take anything orally. But out of curiosity what do you guys use as a pst?

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2011, 09:39:44 PM »
prohormone users are usually pretty faggy

I'm pretty faggy then huh...that's I've moved up to chemical peptides then off to aas.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2011, 09:56:55 PM »
superdrol works but has a negative effect on liver values and hdl/ldl. not a big deal, use a lot of fish oil and liv52.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2011, 10:08:14 PM »
I actually witnessed a gym member develop a serious case of jaundice over Prohormones back in the day. He figured "if a little is good, then more is better..."

His wife sued the company, but she lost the lawsuit because the bottle is covered with disclaimers in tiny, tiny print. Nothing but warnings and barely anything on "directions" for use. Very hard on the liver.

Today? I have no clue, but why waste that kind of money when you can buy something that actually works and is much safer for the same price (or less?)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2011, 10:15:12 PM »
I'm pretty faggy then huh...that's I've moved up to chemical peptides then off to aas.
yeah

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2011, 10:23:02 PM »
I had that Bio-test Mag-10 back in the day...only took it twice, and that shit was nasty, and after that, I said fuck it.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2011, 03:46:41 AM »

x3. Alpha Pharma sells what I think is the same as superdrol as Mastoral.....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2011, 04:11:26 AM »
I had that Bio-test Mag-10 back in the day...only took it twice, and that shit was nasty, and after that, I said fuck it.

andro popers and those pro hormone you talk asbout were balonie,,

the real steroids came with sdi labs and gaspari ,,

bignose took m1t which is steroid thus results of steroids,,

superdrol = stongest oral steroid in existance aside from halotsting

superdrol is stronger than anadrola mg per mg

halodrol = most used steroid among highschoolers and young adults up to 21 in 2009

all drugs ,, all strong drugs,, all work well ,, and all are ANABOLIC STEROIDS tried to get into the market via a loup thus creating the big breakthrough to a supp company where you actualy see results inreturn to investment of money,,

if you have done any of the above mentioned you are  AN HORMONIZED BODYBUILDER! ,, if you have done any of the above you are no longer natural and should call yourself CLEAN

gh15 approved

fallen angel

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2011, 07:12:15 AM »
I never understoon taking ProHormones.  It's like a girl saying she doesn't want to go skinny dipping but jumps in the water wearing see through underwear lol, just cut the bullshit!

Prohormones are a menace to your liver and are a guys way of still wanting to claim "natural."  If you want to build more muscle, don't take any fuckin pro hormones, just juice!  Face facts, move on from the so called pride of being natural, and just start hitting the delts with the pins like we know deep down you really want to!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2011, 07:37:15 AM »
I never understoon taking ProHormones.  It's like a girl saying she doesn't want to go skinny dipping but jumps in the water wearing see through underwear lol, just cut the bullshit!

Prohormones are a menace to your liver and are a guys way of still wanting to claim "natural."  If you want to build more muscle, don't take any fuckin pro hormones, just juice!  Face facts, move on from the so called pride of being natural, and just start hitting the delts with the pins like we know deep down you really want to!

Prohormones are convenient, who wants to stick needles, some are not to bad on your liver and work so I hear, I tried IBE Epistane and it was useless for me, but worked for others...

here is one below - look like it might do the trick  ;) with some sides to boot.

Monster Plexx by Innovative Labs

5 compound PH for ultimate MASS & Strength

Dymethazine - (17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine)
    Halodrol 50 - (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol)
    Superdrol - (2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol)
    Max LMG (13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2-5 diene-17-one)
    ATD - (1-4-6 androstatriene-3-17-dione) Anti-Aromatase
    Liver Support Complex

Read more: Monster Plexx :: PH Supplements :: Supplement Kingdom http://www.supplementkingdom.com/Monsterplexx.html#ixzz1URsO2utM
K

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2011, 07:45:46 AM »
Prohormones are convenient, who wants to stick needles, some are not to bad on your liver and work so I hear, I tried IBE Epistane and it was useless for me, but worked for others...

If needles are really an issue... Try these "Pro Hormones:" Anavar, Dianabol, Anadrol, Superdrol, Halotestin, and Winstrol.  Most prohormons that are actually going to work, are going to be methylized to survive the pass through your liver and will very much take a toll on it.  I mean, it's really up to an individual what they put in their bodies, but why beat around the bush?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2011, 07:49:02 AM »
If needles are really an issue... Try these "Pro Hormones:" Anavar, Dianabol, Anadrol, Superdrol, Halotestin, and Winstrol.  Most prohormons that are actually going to work, are going to be methylized to survive the pass through your liver and will very much take a toll on it.  I mean, it's really up to an individual what they put in their bodies, but why beat around the bush?

I read up on Epistane and it seemed to be the safest one, I just wanted to try it, that was 5 years ago, it was a one time thing for me.
K

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2011, 07:51:49 AM »

I read up on Epistane and it seemed to be the safest one, I just wanted to try it, that was 5 years ago, it was a one time thing for me.

Hey go for it, I'm just putting my opinion out there... If you see results with this Epistane then that's good.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2011, 08:11:59 AM »
Halodrol/h-drol is basically the same thing as turinabol.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2011, 08:21:47 AM »
andro popers and those pro hormone you talk asbout were balonie,,

the real steroids came with sdi labs and gaspari ,,

bignose took m1t which is steroid thus results of steroids,,

superdrol = stongest oral steroid in existance aside from halotsting

superdrol is stronger than anadrola mg per mg

halodrol = most used steroid among highschoolers and young adults up to 21 in 2009

all drugs ,, all strong drugs,, all work well ,, and all are ANABOLIC STEROIDS tried to get into the market via a loup thus creating the big breakthrough to a supp company where you actualy see results inreturn to investment of money,,

if you have done any of the above mentioned you are  AN HORMONIZED BODYBUILDER! ,, if you have done any of the above you are no longer natural and should call yourself CLEAN

gh15 approved

You ever use superdrol?