Author Topic: The Problem With Men And Women Relationships.  (Read 10836 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: The Problem With Men And Women Relationships.
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2011, 05:08:04 PM »
 Here's the problem...

SUCKMYMUSCLE
The problem begins the moment a woman opens her mouth.  ;D
Once a woman starts getting ideas about you becoming us - time to leave
V

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2011, 05:16:27 PM »
  And of course you have no evidence for anything you just said. Here is the deal. Get a pro who knows you to post here confirming that you are a pro and I will shut up and apologize to you. He doesen't need to say who you are: he only needs to say that he knows you and that you're a pro. That's it. We both know this is not going to happen because you are not a pro.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

he is a pro,,,you can STFU for what we both care,,,,stick with gorillas,,,dont worry about Gh15 pro card,,,he does not carry around in wallet if you are curious,,,it keeps it at home,,,,,he is not hear to please you,,,only th epeople who have been lied to,,,,,

for a fact,,,chec,,,YZES i see his pro card,,,he is legit,,,leave him alone monkey

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2011, 05:34:29 PM »
wow, another epic meltdown, tough internet guy injecting steroids in his 40s and posting pics of hist steroided body everywhere on the net to impress kids not able to deal with reality it seems.

And dont forget, you started it all by yourself in the firstplace. Causes, consequences.

Grow up, or wake up, i dont know.

You fail to realize that this board exists for steroid injecting men because it's a site called GETBIG and everyone knows you can't get big without steroids. So why are you here again?

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2011, 05:50:42 PM »
Good thread SMM. I totally agree with your first post and have had many discussions about this with several of my friends. I'm currently talking to this one girl who thinks this way. All I want is the sex and I'm gone, she wants some fairytale prince :-\

suckmymuscle

« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2011, 08:21:12 AM »
Good thread SMM. I totally agree with your first post and have had many discussions about this with several of my friends. I'm currently talking to this one girl who thinks this way. All I want is the sex and I'm gone, she wants some fairytale prince :-\

Yeah, women are demanding whores who can't see how mediocre they are. In their minds, they are as beautiful as Monica Bellucci and as charming as Greta Garbo even when they are a "6" at best and distill feminist propaganda all the time which is the opposite of charming.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2011, 11:00:25 AM »
 Here's the problem...

Men want to have non-strings attached sex with all of the World's beautiful young women, and don't really care about interaction with the female gender for anything except sex.

Women, conversely, want a single man to be their everything: to take care of them, sweep them off their feet, pay their bills, be charming, extremely handsome and charismatic but only with them, protect them and be macho and sensitive at the same time. That is, they want a super-alpha male that has eyes for them and only for them and exists to solve all their problems.

Both desires are completely and utterly impossible, hence the enormous amount of anger, frustration and hostility between the genders. Men resent the female gender for not giving them the amount and quality(young beautiful women) of sex they wish to have, and women resent the male gender because very, very few men are as handsome and powerful as they expect men to be from the fairy princess tales they heard as little girls, and the very few who are are unavailable except for extremely beautiful young women.

The solution? Getting a reality check and finding practical solutions for the problem. Men should try to turn their wives/girlfriends into better fuckable materials by encouraging them to exercise and eat clean and learn Kama Sutra and shit, and men should learn how to look/act more alpha to increase their chances of getting casual sex with young beautiful women. Women should try to get a husband/boyfriend who has at least some alpha characteristics, and help them to overcome their beta weaknesses and become more the alpha males of their dreams. Women can also work on themselves and try to become more self-assured themselves, instead of always looking for a man to be their daddy. Women seem like they always remain little girls looking for a daddy.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

just another copy and paste homo
T

suckmymuscle

« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2011, 12:12:16 PM »
just another copy and paste homo

Another piece of shit, f.aggot noob who is about to get owned. So point out from where I copied&pasted this and I will delete my account, you stupid queer. I will give you 2 days.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2011, 01:31:19 PM »
  No, what I mean is that women should stop having unrealistic expectations for what they want in a man. Even a hybrid of Genghis Khan with the wooing skills of Casanova would not be considered good enough for today's women. Men should try to convince their women to exercise, eat right and so for other reasons than look hot for them. Of course, the real reason is that you want her to be as close to a ten as possible. The health excuse is just that...an excuse for getting her out of the couch and become hot for you. If she is rude and tells you that you are not alpha enough for her(job not good enough, not enough status, not tall and masculine-looking enough, etc) then you should be rude and tell her that maybe is she were the kind of hot women that only alphas can get, that you would be motivated enough to be alpha enough to deserve her.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

;D ;D ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2011, 03:10:41 PM »
I can't believe I read this whole thread, but c'mon even a noob like myself can clearly see that gh15=Nasser.