Author Topic: The Problem With Men And Women Relationships.  (Read 10831 times)

suckmymuscle

The Problem With Men And Women Relationships.
« on: August 07, 2011, 06:24:15 PM »
  Here's the problem...

Men want to have non-strings attached sex with all of the World's beautiful young women, and don't really care about interaction with the female gender for anything except sex.

Women, conversely, want a single man to be their everything: to take care of them, sweep them off their feet, pay their bills, be charming, extremely handsome and charismatic but only with them, protect them and be macho and sensitive at the same time. That is, they want a super-alpha male that has eyes for them and only for them and exists to solve all their problems.

Both desires are completely and utterly impossible, hence the enormous amount of anger, frustration and hostility between the genders. Men resent the female gender for not giving them the amount and quality(young beautiful women) of sex they wish to have, and women resent the male gender because very, very few men are as handsome and powerful as they expect men to be from the fairy princess tales they heard as little girls, and the very few who are are unavailable except for extremely beautiful young women.

The solution? Getting a reality check and finding practical solutions for the problem. Men should try to turn their wives/girlfriends into better fuckable materials by encouraging them to exercise and eat clean and learn Kama Sutra and shit, and men should learn how to look/act more alpha to increase their chances of getting casual sex with young beautiful women. Women should try to get a husband/boyfriend who has at least some alpha characteristics, and help them to overcome their beta weaknesses and become more the alpha males of their dreams. Women can also work on themselves and try to become more self-assured themselves, instead of always looking for a man to be their daddy. Women seem like they always remain little girls looking for a daddy.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: The Problem With Men And Women Relationships.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 06:28:09 PM »
Well, SMM, I've said it a million times. But I'll say it again. Your a quality poster and you got a fan in me. Good post. TRULY echoes my last two relationships.

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 06:35:18 PM »
 Here's the problem...

Men want to have non-strings attached sex with all of the World's beautiful young women, and don't really care about interaction with the female gender for anything except sex.

Women, conversely, want a single man to be their everything: to take care of them, sweep them off their feet, pay their bills, be charming, extremely handsome and charismatic but only with them, protect them and be macho and sensitive at the same time. That is, they want a super-alpha male that has eyes for them and only for them and exists to solve all their problems.

Both desires are completely and utterly impossible, hence the enormous amount of anger, frustration and hostility between the genders. Men resent the female gender for not giving them the amount and quality(young beautiful women) of sex they wish to have, and women resent the male gender because very, very few men are as handsome and powerful as they expect men to be from the fairy princess tales they heard as little girls, and the very few who are are unavailable except for extremely beautiful young women.

The solution? Getting a reality check and finding practical solutions for the problem. Men should try to turn their wives/girlfriends into better fuckable materials by encouraging them to exercise and eat clean and learn Kama Sutra and shit, and men should learn how to look/act more alpha to increase their chances of getting casual sex with young beautiful women. Women should try to get a husband/boyfriend who has at least some alpha characteristics, and help them to overcome their beta weaknesses and become more the alpha males of their dreams. Women can also work on themselves and try to become more self-assured themselves, instead of always looking for a man to be their daddy. Women seem like they always remain little girls looking for a daddy.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

outed and/or very sad individual

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 06:49:33 PM »
 Here's the problem...

men act like their fathers and grandfathers, it's a combination of inherited genetical behaviors which are most of the time reinforced by acquired values. If their fathers and grandfathers ie father/masculine figures cheated on women, considered women as objects, taught their sons and grandsons these values, then they will act and think that way.

Men who were raised by peaceful and stable fathers/grandfathers follow the same principles once they re married. As simple as that.  On a side note, you re a mental midget.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 06:52:23 PM »
 Here's the problem...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Sooo you're saying you prefer man on man relationships? Seems like the "progressive" way.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 06:54:58 PM »
you say the men want to fuck all the worlds young girls...

but the solution is to shape their wives up? that doesn't solve the issue.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 07:07:34 PM »
 Here's the problem...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

your either born alpha or born beta, you can't be a beta and change into an alpha male
TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 07:09:54 PM »
men act like their fathers and grandfathers, it's a combination of inherited genetical behaviors which are most of the time reinforced by acquired values. If their fathers and grandfathers ie father/masculine figures cheated on women, considered women as objects, taught their sons and grandsons these values, then they will act and think that way.

Men who were raised by peaceful and stable fathers/grandfathers follow the same principles once they re married. As simple as that.  On a side note, you re a mental midget.

your lumping all people into the same group, that is that the individual will take on characteristics of his parents and grandparents, not all young siblings take this road.  Some people develop their own values and characteristics through life without having to watch others and learn.  They would be called intelligent.

TEAM Nasser

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2011, 09:19:27 PM »

I agree. We inherit so much from our parents we dont even realize it. I go to the gym every morning, never realizing that maybe thats because my parents have always done the same. One of my friends its a fat slob. I go to his parents house and his parents are fat slobs as well as they laid on the couch eating chips. Makes sense to me.

hagieburger

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 09:33:35 PM »

My dad never cheated.  My brother and I have different fathers because my mother was a cheater.  My brother and I are both cheaters.  Still like your theory?

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2011, 09:36:24 PM »
 Here's the problem...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Best poster on getbig and it's not even remotely close. Spot on.

Funny thing, my buddy and I while hiking today had this very discussion. Spooky!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2011, 12:12:23 AM »
brutal.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2011, 12:52:49 AM »
Oh brother, another Getbig "wouldn't life be better if I were gay" thread.  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2011, 01:04:55 AM »
My dad never cheated.  My brother and I have different fathers because my mother was a cheater.  My brother and I are both cheaters.  Still like your theory?
Displaced anger towards your mother, leading you to distrust women and or have mysogistic views about them? Thus, leading a life of cheater.

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2011, 02:20:39 AM »
just bang lots of hot young prostitutes, problem solved

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2011, 02:25:54 AM »
 Here's the problem...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Good post.
I hate the State.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2011, 02:29:10 AM »
Best poster on getbig and it's not even remotely close. Spot on.

Funny thing, my buddy and I while hiking today had this very discussion. Spooky!

yes he is good poster ,,but he is crazy lol he truly is insane lol,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

suckmymuscle

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2011, 11:50:11 AM »
yes he is good poster ,,but he is crazy lol he truly is insane lol,,

gh15 approved

No, what is insane is people believing that you are a pro bodybuilder without any evidence besides you having the exact same level of knowledge about steroids than any other gym rat. That is truly crazy.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2011, 02:53:21 PM »
  No, what is insane is people believing that you are a pro bodybuilder without any evidence besides you having the exact same level of knowledge about steroids than any other gym rat. That is truly crazy.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

this is where you insane....i told it before not once! im not only profesional bodybuilder,, im top 6 tier one!  i woudnt put me and putnem in same pro card catagory ,, soooo make sure you devide us to devisions because....not every pro is equal : )

lutenent  :)

gh15 approved
fallen angel

suckmymuscle

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2011, 03:23:42 PM »
this is where you insane....i told it before not once! im not only profesional bodybuilder,, im top 6 tier one!  i woudnt put me and putnem in same pro card catagory ,, soooo make sure you devide us to devisions because....not every pro is equal : )

lutenent  :)

gh15 approved

And of course you have no evidence for anything you just said. Here is the deal. Get a pro who knows you to post here confirming that you are a pro and I will shut up and apologize to you. He doesen't need to say who you are: he only needs to say that he knows you and that you're a pro. That's it. We both know this is not going to happen because you are not a pro.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2011, 03:27:50 PM »

Really?  :o

No shit, Capt. obvious  ::)

Anyone with a brain knows all of this, you're not "wise"

Stavios

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2011, 04:08:08 PM »
The putnams know how to make a relationship work

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2011, 11:10:28 PM »

It's not his theory. There is a website that he goes to and just parrots the writings of some hack.  I thought uberman was a smart guy until he posted the sight and realized he isn't doing any real critical thinking or analyzing on his own.  Just parroting someone else's opinion.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2011, 11:20:17 PM »
  And of course you have no evidence for anything you just said. Here is the deal. Get a pro who knows you to post here confirming that you are a pro and I will shut up and apologize to you. He doesen't need to say who you are: he only needs to say that he knows you and that you're a pro. That's it. We both know this is not going to happen because you are not a pro.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

retard,, YOU ALREADY HAD IT DONE!! in videos!! are you a true idiot? i mean i like your games and all ,, but comon lutenent open your ugly  eyes and look around,, nto enough to sit on steroid boardings all day logn and beg for my elfs to take your orders...you need to actualy open your eyes,, my name was said atleast 100 times in the last year that means since 2010 my name was said here atleast 100 times

nothing wil be done until you prove you are lutenent in the special forces,,NOW LISTEN CAREFULY

IF GH15 GET  A PROOF THAT YOU ARE A LUTENENT IN THE SPECIAL FORCES OF AMERICANA AND I WILL DECIDE WHAT PROOF IS...I WILL SAY MY NAME HERE ON THE BOARDING

deal?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2011, 08:13:04 AM »
Just because you understood this some months ago when i first taught you about it and now have it recorded on your harddrive (brain) doesnt mean it was obvious to you or to most people in general. In fact 99.99 % of people have no clue they re just repeating what they learnt and dont question their own functionning. Most are incapable of any kind of introspection, or only very later in life once every mistakes have been done and cannot be reversed.
 Lol at biting the hand that feeds you. I'm still wondering how you re daughter manages to understand why her mother is depressed and why her father is with another better looking woman, take care of another girl, and left both of them. Going to take a huge toll on her. They say the sooner kids are hurt, the deeper the consequences later in life...

Add this to the list of obvious stuff you didnt know before i taught you about it, loser.

Listen scumbag fuck..I'm done with all of you pieces of shit talking about my child, you don't know the first thing about her, me or her mother....or the situation.

that being said...reported.

every time anyone here mentions my child....Reported.....I'm done with you no respect, no class fucks