Author Topic: something rare happen just now..  (Read 1735 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
something rare happen just now..
« on: August 07, 2011, 09:07:57 PM »
Mariano Rivera blew a save....damn.

trentwalker

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
Re: something rare happen just now..
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 10:07:22 PM »
I have question for you sir. Are you not near 50? Do you not think your behavior and blowups on here are very immature and silly for a man of your age? Also, if clients saw how you behave on herer, do you not think it would have a negative influence on your business? you seem very unintelligent

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 10:09:01 PM »
Maybe dementia and Alzheimers are setting in...

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 10:15:53 PM »
I have question for you sir. Are you not near 50? Do you not think your behavior and blowups on here are very immature and silly for a man of your age? Also, if clients saw how you behave on herer, do you not think it would have a negative influence on your business? you seem very unintelligent

Or maybe hes a Yankee fan, a team that represents everything good in this world. And maybe he cant sleep so he's venting on getbig. Ever think of that  >:(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 10:16:51 PM »
I bet you know a lot about blowing slaves.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 10:17:30 PM »
;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 10:33:49 PM »

What does that have to do with this thread...help me out here gimmick. Acting "immature" at almost 49 keeps me young. I tell people more than 1/2 my age all the time, the day you can keep up with me in a weight room is the day you can call me "old". This is the ONLY site i come on to vent because i could really give a shit what people think. Hope this helps.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 10:36:48 PM »

Was that a racist comment TA? I thought you "progressives" we're all about equality?

trentwalker

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2011, 10:37:16 PM »
What does that have to do with this thread...help me out here gimmick. Acting "immature" at almost 49 keeps me young. I tell people more than 1/2 my age all the time, the day you can keep up with me in a weight room is the day you can call me "old". This is the ONLY site i come on to vent because i could really give a shit what people think. Hope this helps.

thats a fair answer
not everyone who is new is a gimmick
I am actually new here and just questioned how your behavior on here affects your business if people saw it

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 10:39:03 PM »
But Twister, you claim you hate the "venting" that goes on here yet now you are saying that is why you come to post on GB ? ???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2011, 10:39:46 PM »
thats a fair answer
not everyone who is new is a gimmick
I am actually new here and just questioned how your behavior on here affects your business if people saw it

Really? If you're new how do you know about my age? This is Getbig where 90% of this board is a gimmick. TA and Alex23 more than likely have more gimmicks than anyone simply because they have no life.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2011, 10:42:10 PM »
But Twister, you claim you hate the "venting" that goes on here yet now you are saying that is why you come to post on GB ? ???

Because 1. I like confrontation (at least I'm honest) 2. Ron won't delete my account 3. Ron won't add the delete button to my profile. All that being said i might as well make you all miserable with my presents..haha.

trentwalker

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2011, 10:43:51 PM »
Really? If you're new how do you know about my age? This is Getbig where 90% of this board is a gimmick. TA and Alex23 more than likely have more gimmicks than anyone simply because they have no life.

I read many posts before finally deciding to post, googled about you and came up with who you are

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2011, 10:46:44 PM »
Because 1. I like confrontation (at least I'm honest) 2. Ron won't delete my account 3. Ron won't add the delete button to my profile. All that being said i might as well make you all miserable with my presents..haha.
I dont want you to leave - you are easy to wind up  ;D - but you dont really want the delete option - you could just not come here if that was the case. which would be a loss to the site - cos no matter how much shit we fling around and wind each other up we all bring good stuff to the site also - ;)

trentwalker

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2011, 10:48:45 PM »

[ ] presents
[ x ] presence

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2011, 10:54:55 PM »

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2011, 10:45:30 AM »

It was against the Red Sox so it wasnt that rare".... It was a good thing IF anything.

and btw, GO SOX !

WOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2011, 01:53:34 PM »
Coach is a tough old school bastard and can and will take anything and everything thrown at him
and throw back and throw down just as bad.

And though flawed, like all of us, he's going to Heaven.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2011, 02:00:13 PM »
Coach is a tough old school bastard and can and will take anything and everything thrown at him
and throw back and throw down just as bad.

And though flawed, like all of us, he's going to Heaven.

There is no heaven, and if there was, do you think Coach would like to be I the same place as Michael Jackson, Liz Taylor, MLK, Hightower, Bruce Lee, Gandhi, Marilyn Monroe, all are?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2011, 02:20:29 PM »
There is no heaven, and if there was, do you think Coach would like to be I the same place as Michael Jackson, Liz Taylor, MLK, Hightower, Bruce Lee, Gandhi, Marilyn Monroe, all are?

These are matters of faith, my friend. You have as much proof that heaven doesn't exist as I have that it does. For you this is all there is. Nothing you do here on earth really matters. Whether you are a good person or an evil person it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. It's all meaningless.

Though I cannot prove otherwise, I choose to believe that there is more to life than just the material world. That all of this didn't just happen by chance. I believe this allows me to live a far more richer and meaningful life and gives me an incentive, the strength and will to always strive to do good and to be a good and honorable person. And that it does matter if you are a good and honorable person not only in this world but in a cosmic sense.

Assuming you are a half way decent person, I commend you for having the strength to go through what is essentially a meaningless life.   

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2011, 02:27:52 PM »
These are matters of faith, my friend. You have as much proof that heaven doesn't exist as I have that it does. For you this is all there is. Nothing you do here on earth really matters. Whether you are a good person or an evil person it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. It's all meaningless.

Though I cannot prove otherwise, I choose to believe that there is more to life than just the material world. That all of this didn't just happen by chance. I believe this allows me to live a far more richer and meaningful life and gives me an incentive, the strength and will to always strive to do good and to be a good and honorable person. And that it does matter if you are a good and honorable person not only in this world but in a cosmic sense.

Assuming you are a half way decent person, I commend you for having the strength to go through what is essentially a meaningless life.   
'That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.' 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2011, 07:59:32 PM »
'That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.' 

True.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2011, 05:29:45 AM »

You got that right.