Author Topic: some really painful shit  (Read 1587 times)

MMA animal

• Getbig II
  • http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti
some really painful shit
« on: August 08, 2011, 07:09:16 AM »
here's my little issue, please bare with me, i ordered me some gear, it was 2 bottles of test prop, tren ace and mast mix all at 100mg, made by united British labs, this was some fuckin painful shit let me tell you, each shot just hurt and the pain was type that made you immobile, not much besides that... didn't experience the strength gain or the sides i keep reading about tren, so i stayed on it despite being so fuckin painful and i was shooting anywhere from 1cc EOD to 2cc EOD still  really no results or kick, and the last time i took juice was 2 years ago and it was 50mg of androls a day.
so i told my source and i said somethings gotta be wrong here he was nice enough to give me a diff brand, this time it was precision labs comp 300, test prop, tren, and mast mix, and some test enhante, i took one shot of that comp 300 and within hours had the test flu and feeling miserable and a few hours after that my arm was completely useless and immobile, basically swollen, numb and painful as all hell, took 4 to 5 days for it to pass and the guy said its just a one time thing, so i took another shot this time 1cc of comp 300 and 1/5cc of test enhante in the same syringe cause my guy said it will cut the pain, this time i can feel the tren, night sweats, feeling not too good, and tren cough, typical shit i keep hearing about tren but the fuckin pain is insane, is it suppose to be so fuckin painful???? pain is so bad that i can even do simple shit with that side of my body!!! how the fuck is anyone suppose to shoot this shit ED or EOD?? wtf is in this shit acid??? any help would me much appreciate it
eat, sleep, train, f

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: some really painful shit
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 09:13:01 AM »
Find gear that doesn't fucking hurt. There's plenty out there!

sgtswole

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 10:33:07 PM »
If you did a little research you find the most people have that reaction with prop.  Take the prop out and you'll be fine.  Also you need to be more detailed ie. injection site, needle size, ect.  There's really no reason to take prop and enth together if that's what you're doing.  Again trash the prop and remember more is not better sometimes.

MMA animal

• Getbig II
  • http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 05:09:05 AM »
ya prop sucks balls, my first time and last time...all the injections have been in my shoulders so far using 25g niddles
eat, sleep, train, f

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 07:02:17 AM »
Get some new gear! It's dirty or it has way to much alcohol in it! I have used prop that hurts like a bitch and prop that is smooth as silk. It's the oil and alcohol they use not the actual prop.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 07:24:52 AM »
Get some new gear! It's dirty or it has way to much alcohol in it! I have used prop that hurts like a bitch and prop that is smooth as silk. It's the oil and alcohol they use not the actual prop.
QFT..

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 09:04:46 AM »
your allergic to prop , case done , change for test acethate if want quick acting
Your messed up BLP!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 12:49:54 PM »
Fuck that. A lot of prop nowadays is shit.  I used the hell out of T-50 back in the day and I grew like a fucking weed on that shit and I was injecting ED.  It wasn't painful at all.  Damn I broke out too.  It was some of the best Prop I ever used.  There is no such thing as being "allergic" to any test or esters.  It's brohood urban legend.  There is shit gear and then there is shit gear. 

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 05:06:47 PM »
5% are allergic to prop , they try every testo no problem on prop , sweat , fever ,

10% are allergic to ethyl oleate , reaction are mild to pretty serious

some are allergic to polysorbate80 , peg , glycol , castor bean oil ,,
Your messed up BLP!