Author Topic: White dude just takes ass whipping  (Read 4670 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: White dude just takes ass whipping
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2011, 04:11:28 PM »
i think your parents are partly to blame because they didn't work hard enough in life to send you to an all white school.
Deep Tissue Massage

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2011, 04:13:21 PM »
^so, mofo believes you transgressed on him? Or he made that up to start beef...
Maka,  i believe you are a good dude, but maybe you might percieve yourself differently than others do.
A cool mofo generally has no problems with anybody, white or black, Latino or Asian. As they can see it, it exudes from within.

I can't answer for those dudes, nor what they did was correct...but many times, "certain" people have jealousies built up within them, their own insecurities. But, I know one thing---like energies or forces, tend to attract one another...a person can sometimes not percieve the vibe they give off until it's too late.

If you get into too many of these same scraps or issues, it's not just them it's you as well. what draws you or them towards each other?

**as far as the first incident...dumbasses usually have bad "Intell", as I was once accused of sleeping with some dude's wife, turns out it was another light skinned dude, who was 6'2.

I really think the first incident was just pure bad lack. They didn't need to take it where they did. I was much younger than them! It was a cowardly attack! I didn't deserve that. I had a reputation in highschool as being a nice kid. Played 3 sports a year got a long with everyone.They should of been smart enough to realize I would never put my hands on an elderly person let alone a woman!

The second incident I was standing up for someone who was getting bullied. I payed the price.

I can walk into a bar and be very friendly with everyone. When I got to parties everybody wants to talk to me I just have that look and presence about me. I never treat anyone bad. I don't blow people off who some might think are lesser than me. My friends always comment that I'm always the guy stuck in the corner well some weirdo is blabbing my ear off trying to tell my their life story.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2011, 04:47:21 PM »

What the hell was that shit. A lot of white people are pussies they have no clue what to do in dangerous situations. Why? Because they're rarely in these kinds of situations. He just lets this guy punch him in the face a bunch of times.

Normal people are civilized and rarely have to retort to violence.

Normally, you settle things by using the law in the civilized parts of the world.

But with the influx of people from different areas, and mixing things up, new social rules come to play.

A Normal Citizen in a civilized area would instead show compassion to this homeless person.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2011, 05:00:23 PM »

A lot of white people are pussies they have no clue what to do in dangerous situations. Why? Because they're rarely in these kinds of situations.

Are you really bragging about something like that, blacks being superior because they're in dangerous situations more?

Genius. Absolutely brilliant, I say.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2011, 05:01:31 PM »

What the hell was that shit. A lot of white people are pussies they have no clue what to do in dangerous situations. Why? Because they're rarely in these kinds of situations. He just lets this guy punch him in the face a bunch of times.

Reminds me of Tito Ortiz vs Rashad satruday night

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2011, 05:03:33 PM »
Interesting thread. As a mulatto, I can't even begin to count how many times I got beat up by whites growing up ! LOL ! All because of the color of my skin, too. NEVER once did I do anything wrong or say anything wrong, for that matter. And EVERYTIME I was outnumbered, unfortunately. Funny thing is, I was ( and still am ) smart enough to know that I shouldn't let a few apples ( several in my case ) spoil the bunch. And I can honestly say that I have ALL types of friends : black, white, asian, latino, etc.

Quite simply, blacks will almost always get negative reviews. Especially on this forum. I love the black race. And I love the white race. I'm actually VERY proud to be both. What I wish some of you would understand though, is that ALL races have their good apples as well as their bad apples. To see ONE race as evil is ignorant. It's extremely ignorant. However, if you wish to remain ignorant and wish to continue to believe that blacks ruin everything, then so be it. Who am I to stop you ? LOL ! Btw, I forgot, it's not " blacks ". It's "negroes " now. Perhaps, it'll be " coloreds " next month ? LOLOLOLOL !

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2011, 06:29:26 PM »
now see this is the problem with city people, city white boys are fucking pussy's, if that would have been a kentucky white boy, he would have blown that black ass bum out of his shoes with a fucking shotgun that he ALWAYS has with him. I love being a country boy, shit like that don't happen down our way cause even the most pussy motherfuckers deer hunt and always pack a weapon. that negro would have been worm food!

city = all blacks pack heat, some white guys pack heat but not many
country = every guy is packing heat
team b-boy

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2011, 06:39:33 PM »
Are you really bragging about something like that, blacks being superior because they're in dangerous situations more?

Genius. Absolutely brilliant, I say.

Not at all dummy. Did you read the whole thread. That was a cowardly attack! All that I'm saying is a lot of young white men these days don't know how to handle themselves in dangerous situations. That's something your dad should teach you at a young age. My dad taught me how to protect myself when I was in kindagarden. I was getting bullied by a kid in first grade. I told my dad he showed me a couple of moves. Next day the kid came at me again and I threw him on the ground. Everyone should know how to protect themselves.

Bboy made some good points. Country boys would of stabbed or shot that fool.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2011, 06:44:42 PM »
now see this is the problem with city people, city white boys are fucking pussy's, if that would have been a kentucky white boy, he would have blown that black ass bum out of his shoes with a fucking shotgun that he ALWAYS has with him. I love being a country boy, shit like that don't happen down our way cause even the most pussy motherfuckers deer hunt and always pack a weapon. that negro would have been worm food!

country = every #### is packing heat
Spot on.

In alot of small rural towns the pistol is sitting underneath a small towel right in the center console where it can be pulled in a split second and that is all that is needed to legally conceal the firearm.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2011, 07:00:16 PM »
Why is he a pussy? He just looked like an average guy trying to avoid a confrontation with a group of guys looking for trouble.

Unless I'm missing something.

It's just as "pussy" to gang up on a person that doesn't want to/can't fight.
O

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2011, 08:59:14 PM »

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2011, 09:03:21 PM »
Why is he a pussy? He just looked like an average guy trying to avoid a confrontation with a group of guys looking for trouble.

Unless I'm missing something.

It's just as "pussy" to gang up on a person that doesn't want to/can't fight.

this kind of reasoning does not compute with these folks, see 3rd world

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2011, 09:10:17 PM »

country = every #### is packing heat
Exactly,

In the rural south you see gun racks aplenty---with rifles. in the city, you get into a fight at a bar or a club---and many times the loser of the fight will go and "pop the trunk", aka grab a gun.
That's what I was trying to tell Pellius, that MMA stuff doesn't work down here in the lower 48, especially on the East Coast...you win a fight, you are libel to get shot from the loser, as his "boys" instigate another confrontation---a sore loser. he is, and believes you disrespected him...by winning...how dumb does that sound?

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2011, 09:11:00 PM »
or just watch mma and see white dudes beat the crap out of each other...
Getbig =Reality Show

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2011, 09:12:50 PM »
but then again if it wasnt black people involved this wouldnt be a subject...
Getbig =Reality Show

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2011, 09:31:01 PM »
best is not to fight at all...when possible always gothe other way.
only fight to defend youself or loved ones, everything else is not worth it!
you never know who you are up against. can always be an idiot with a gun in his trunk..
you might win in a hand combat being a skilled fighter, but how are you going to block a 9mm?

there are people however, who people do never fuck with... lol!

Be Happy,
Optimus

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2011, 09:36:16 PM »
What did that white guy do to earn that beat down? Was he talking politics with the brotha? Maybe he insulted Barack and his political agenda  ???