Author Topic: White dude just takes ass whipping  (Read 4667 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
White dude just takes ass whipping
« on: August 08, 2011, 09:42:25 AM »

What the hell was that shit. A lot of white people are pussies they have no clue what to do in dangerous situations. Why? Because they're rarely in these kinds of situations. He just lets this guy punch him in the face a bunch of times.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: White dude just takes ass whipping
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 09:45:24 AM »
O'Tre - De-evolution of the Planet of the Blacks.

Hahaha. 

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 09:59:00 AM »

What the hell was that shit. A lot of white people are pussies they have no clue what to do in dangerous situations. Why? Because they're rarely in these kinds of situations. He just lets this guy punch him in the face a bunch of times.

Maka, I know you're fo sure the type of guy that would not find himself in this situation, but, for normal people like me that are not able to deal with such a paleolitic behaviour there's no chance.
Look, we wrote books about law, created occuptions for people that work for us and keep this type of persons in jails, which is the only place where they deserve to stay, together with their breed.
North of Italy

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 10:03:19 AM »
he was prob protecting his StarTrek toy collection in his bag pack

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 10:06:10 AM »
he was prob protecting his StarTrek toy collection in his bag pack

i expected more from you nails.  where is stark?  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 10:12:30 AM »
negros still complaining about getting shafted for their 40 acres and a mule

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 10:13:30 AM »
LOL! :D
The white guy must be a real Christian because he did what Jesus preached : " If sameone strike on one cheek turn to him the other also" Luke 6:29 ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2011, 10:22:09 AM »
was that the white guys Toyota Prius that he got laid out next too?

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2011, 10:30:56 AM »
Maybe cos theres a bunch of block guys standin by watching, if he does beat the shit out of the guy they all jump in? ::)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2011, 10:35:10 AM »
amazing how evil and violent this world has become did you hear the kid laughing saying take your camera out...
those guys only attacked that guy because they knew he wouldnt retaliate
choice is an illusion

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2011, 10:35:40 AM »
Maybe cos theres a bunch of block guys standin by watching, if he does beat the shit out of the guy they all jump in? ::)

you watch too many planet of the ape movies

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2011, 10:39:09 AM »
you watch too many planet of the ape movies

Funny that ive never saw any planet of the apes films  ;) but i have been in a bunch of scraps where the other guy runs to his mates whenever you slap them about ;)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2011, 10:55:39 AM »
Poor soul.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2011, 12:00:49 PM »
I have been in the situation before, a mate and myself against 10 other white blokes - I took a couple of lame punches and slowly got out of there, fighting back and I would of taken a severe beating mob style....
K

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2011, 12:04:32 PM »
I have been in the situation before, a mate and myself against 10 other white blokes - I took a couple of lame punches and slowly got out of there, fighting back and I would of taken a severe beating mob style....

Happend to me once. I was followed by several negroes into a parking lot. I kept my hands up and deflected a bunch of good shots. I just kept backing up and protecting my face. I could of gotten it a lot worse. I didn't let them get me to the ground were they might kick me or stomp me. I had a huge goose egg on my head that was it.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2011, 12:12:54 PM »
Happend to me once. I was followed by several negroes into a parking lot. I kept my hands up and deflected a bunch of good shots. I just kept backing up and protecting my face. I could of gotten it a lot worse. I didn't let them get me to the ground were they might kick me or stomp me. I had a huge goose egg on my head that was it.

Well I guess you and I are not like the rest of the 6'4" 300 lb mma/black belt Get Biggers on here that would of knocked them all out one by one  ;D
K

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2011, 02:57:27 PM »
Here is the thing, I haven't been in any of those sorts of scraps, yet. And I deal with criminals...
And most of the time I roll by myself, no crew...
So, I asked, WTF do y'all do to get yourself in these situations to begin with? Really,because most of the time, with the people I deal with, there was some beefing going on before hand, some sort of signalling---challenging, and it can be as subtle as a look (which is stupid), words, drunkeness, stupidity on both parties, something.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2011, 02:58:55 PM »
after i emptied my gun into the dude, i'd beat his lifeless body with my locked back gun until the lawmen pulled me off him.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2011, 03:19:21 PM »
after i emptied my gun into the dude, i'd beat his lifeless body with my locked back gun until the lawmen pulled me off him.

This.

and if it was Texas or Florida and you had a mostly white jury you probably wouldn't even serve a day!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2011, 03:26:52 PM »
Fighting back against 2 or more guys is generally suicide if you are on your own and they have any clue about how to fight\attack you.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2011, 03:44:27 PM »
Here is the thing, I haven't been in any of those sorts of scraps, yet. And I deal with criminals...
And most of the time I roll by myself, no crew...
So, I asked, WTF do y'all do to get yourself in these situations to begin with? Really,because most of the time, with the people I deal with, there was some beefing going on before hand, some sort of signalling---challenging, and it can be as subtle as a look (which is stupid), words, drunkeness, stupidity on both parties, something.

You want to know what happend to me? I was on the track team 17 years old at the time. I drove to the highschool on a Sunday to get a run in. I did a few laps around the track and decided to go for a distance run. This is in Western N.Y so it was still cold at the time I was dressed like a snow man. I go for 3 mile run on my way back a car cuts me off in someones driveway I am running on the sidewalk. Out jumps out this kid I went to highschool with. He was a senior when I was a freshman. I was actually friends with him. One of the few black kids at our school we were on several relay teams together he ran track to. He comes up to me and says I pushed his aunt! I thought he was fucking joking I would never touch an old lady! I thought he was goofing around because I new him and we had a pretty good relationship. I said something kind of smart. He got in his car and took off. Well I get back to the parking lot and two cars pull up. Out pours about ten negroes. I'm like what the fuck this is serious now. First kid that walked up to me I threw a haymaker. I connected but It wasn't enough to put him down. His other friend grabbed a hold of my big jacket and pulled it way up. They were cracking the side of my head. I kept my hands up covered my face pretty good. 2 other guys came over and started taking swings. Not a soul was there to help me! Well after about a minute of this someone came running out of the school and said they were going to call the cops! They took off!

I was so upset I was shaking and crying. These guys that attacked me were way older than me and stronger. I went home told my dad what happend. It looked like someone took a potato and stuck it on the side of my head. Think Rakhman. Well my dad was fucken furious. We went to the cop shop and pressed charges. I had to go to the hospital I had a concussion.

A few months Later I see the original kid the one who I new playing basketball. Well I watched for awhile and my anger really started to grow. I picked up a good size stick. When he got done I followed him to his car. I yelled hey guy remember me. He turned around and I smashed the stick over his head. It broke in half! His head was as hard as a bowling ball. He fucken hit me so hard right in the nose. We swung hard at eachother 2-3 more times. We both got hurt bad. He hopped in his car and went to the police station. We both had to go to court. The judge ended up throwing out both of the charges. The judge wanted us to shake hands. Guess who wouldn't shake my hand  ::) Now you know why I'm a racist bastard sometimes.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2011, 03:53:21 PM »
My senior year In college I'm on the football team. Good friends with everyone. The negroes took a liking to me. They liked my style I would get  alot of chicks but I never bragged about it. I was super humble. They said I was one of the most down to earth people they new. Well all is good and well until a few weeks before graduation. The biggest toughest guy on the team our starting defense of end 6'4 250 pounds decides to put a knife to my throat!! He was in an argument with someone else he thought the kid was being racist  ::) He had a tedency to be a real bully. We would call him Deebo. He used his size to get what he wanted. Well I told him to cool it man it's not a big deal. He pulls out a big folding knife and puts the blade to my throat! I tell him you aren't gonna kill me you son of a bitch! I new he wouldn't cut my throat thank god he didn't! He put the knife down and we started to wrestle. I had more wrestling experience I was getting the better of him. Out of no where bam! punches me right in the eye. I'm like fuck that I get a running start and land a solid shot! It got broke up. We actually had to ride in the same car back to school because the cops were on the way. This guy was suppose to be my friend. Again he proved to me that black people have an uncontrollable tendency for violence. He ended up apologizing but it was never the same. I had a black eye for graduation day lol.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2011, 04:07:24 PM »
^so, mofo believes you transgressed on him? Or he made that up to start beef...
Maka,  i believe you are a good dude, but maybe you might percieve yourself differently than others do.
A cool mofo generally has no problems with anybody, white or black, Latino or Asian. As they can see it, it exudes from within.

I can't answer for those dudes, nor what they did was correct...but many times, "certain" people have jealousies built up within them, their own insecurities. But, I know one thing---like energies or forces, tend to attract one another...a person can sometimes not percieve the vibe they give off until it's too late.

If you get into too many of these same scraps or issues, it's not just them it's you as well. what draws you or them towards each other?

**as far as the first incident...dumbasses usually have bad "Intell", as I was once accused of sleeping with some dude's wife, turns out it was another light skinned dude, who was 6'2.