Author Topic: London's Burning! Live Play by Play  (Read 153219 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: London's Burning! Live Play by Play
« Reply #150 on: August 09, 2011, 01:21:03 AM »
:-X

"A naked woman is seen next to a police officer in London after again apparently being made to remove her clothes"

I thought UK had no obese people?

Tottenham is isolated, I mean just yesterday I was on the tube, on the Picadilly line and people were just commuting as normal. Fact is, this is just about Tottenham and chavs gone wild.
I hate the State.

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #151 on: August 09, 2011, 01:23:23 AM »
Tottenham is isolated, I mean just yesterday I was on the tube, on the Picadilly line and people were just commuting as normal. Fact is, this is just about Tottenham and chavs gone wild.

Newspapers this morning report trouble in Birmingham, enfield and clapham.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: August 09, 2011, 01:24:03 AM »
I say we should steer them into the directions of the financial quarters and rich housing estates - lets see how fast the cops are going to save white middle aged soccer moms and their children while they are getting gang raped by a hundred times - let’s see how fast the Uk police will use lethal force when one of their criminal banker lawyers is caught in the cross fire and killed by these thugs and hooligans.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: August 09, 2011, 01:24:20 AM »
Walked through Birmignahm City centre this morning on the way to work - not really that much to see - the McDonalds window has been smashed in and an Armani shop has had it's windows smashed too. There's a Sony Centre round the corner which has been completed looted and is practically no longer there - it's all been conrdoned off.

Temple Gym should be fine though - it's underground down an alleyway and that place will be the last to get done over - it's like a fucking nuclear bunker. As long as there's electricity to keep the GH cooled in the fridge they'll be okay :)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: August 09, 2011, 01:27:22 AM »
Walked through Birmignahm City centre this morning on the way to work - not really that much to see - the McDonalds window has been smashed in and an Armani shop has had it's windows smashed too. There's a Sony Centre round the corner which has been completed looted and is practically no longer there - it's all been conrdoned off.

Temple Gym should be fine though - it's underground down an alleyway and that place will be the last to get done over - it's like a fucking nuclear bunker. As long as there's electricity to keep the GH cooled in the fridge they'll be okay :)

Thank fuck for that

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 09, 2011, 01:28:49 AM »
Cant imagine the looters thinking its a great idea to steal a couple of 150 pound dumbbells anyway

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: August 09, 2011, 01:31:09 AM »
Cant imagine the looters thinking its a great idea to steal a couple of 150 pound dumbbells anyway

Too much like hard work.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #157 on: August 09, 2011, 01:35:48 AM »
never thought of the possibility that Zack Kahn is in the riot did you...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #158 on: August 09, 2011, 02:11:10 AM »

He was with Hoopz a few months ago....
take a look at his tats, you see the Superman symbol everywhere, the dude is a egomaniac, I'm starting to believe that he IS running  a criminal racket, and that he DID order hits on people.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #159 on: August 09, 2011, 02:16:32 AM »
He was with Hoopz a few months ago....
take a look at his tats, you see the Superman symbol everywhere, the dude is a egomaniac, I'm starting to believe that he IS running  a criminal racket, and that he DID order hits on people.
I just cant get over the size of the fucker  :o she looks like a little girl next to him

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #160 on: August 09, 2011, 02:44:16 AM »
How exactly would an American be carrying a gun in the UK?

That's what Saddam said.... Look at him now  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #161 on: August 09, 2011, 02:50:50 AM »
I just cant get over the size of the fucker  :o she looks like a little girl next to him
Who is she and why is she with the fat man with drawings on him....

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #162 on: August 09, 2011, 02:51:11 AM »

If they do, hopefully they'll wait for Dorian to finish his set first.

London's a beautiful city. Shame this is happening.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #163 on: August 09, 2011, 03:07:03 AM »
If they do, hopefully they'll wait for Dorian to finish his set first.

London's a beautiful city. Shame this is happening.
I was there for the English bodybuilding show in end of March
In near Leicster square is lovely and the shopping parts
But I had to meet an English guy called Peter over at place called Shadwell station to get something off him
So I get out of the taxi and walk upto one guy on a street with about 200ppl on it and say 'You must be Peter'
He says how did I know and I said well your the only white guy here besides me
London is fucked man

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #164 on: August 09, 2011, 03:18:12 AM »

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #165 on: August 09, 2011, 03:45:31 AM »
it realy is an inner city black problem,,,, the attitude of these people stinks, they will never contribute to anything positive in our society, arresting these leeches will cause even more riots through...

if it were me, i would come down on them all like a ton of bricks!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #166 on: August 09, 2011, 03:51:53 AM »
it realy is an inner city black problem,,,, the attitude of these people stinks, they will never contribute to anything positive in our society, arresting these leeches will cause even more riots through...

What to do though? England, same as here is all too politically correct. the current English prime minister is weak, your home secretary is a posh woman and Boris Johnsson has no say really.
Hey I love the real England, norfolk, English hard workers in the north east, real Londoners
But black culture has fucked it up. At least here its not so bad, if you want to shoulder barge an african on the street nobody would look at you in shock but its coming, they will rise here too, just aswell we have the IRA

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #167 on: August 09, 2011, 03:59:03 AM »

There's just not the resources available to the government to tackle this with any force. Even if convicted, most of the rioters will be back out in less than a year, if they serve time at all.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 09, 2011, 04:10:25 AM »
too many black and liberal lawyers on there side,,, nothing will happen until the white working class rise up against all this shite....

all we need is a national party that isnt ran by racist thugs, but by actual right thinking intelligent people... 

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #169 on: August 09, 2011, 04:11:40 AM »
too many black and liberal lawyers on there side,,, nothing will happen until the white working class rise up against all this shite....

all we need is a national party that isnt ran by racist thugs, but by actual right thinking intelligent people... 
I wouldnt call Nick Griffen a thug. But yes, ye do need to make a stand, we will be

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 09, 2011, 04:16:14 AM »
he's thick as fuck tho.... couldnt string a sentence together unless its been wrote down for him...

im talking more level headed people, who have an actual argument...

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: August 09, 2011, 04:17:27 AM »
The current government is too weak to alienate any voting blocks. If there's a second Tory term with an outright majority, they might consolidate their core constituency and move away from the center.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #172 on: August 09, 2011, 04:47:16 AM »
he's thick as fuck tho.... couldnt string a sentence together unless its been wrote down for him...

im talking more level headed people, who have an actual argument...
But the do-gooders dont have an actual arguement either. How could anyone realistically justify allowing their country to be overrun by 3rd world scum? It beggars belief like

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 09, 2011, 04:56:08 AM »
your right, wont get an argument here about that.... theres no argument at all for them taking over, its just such a mess...

newmom

« Reply #174 on: August 09, 2011, 04:57:05 AM »
I blame this bird