Author Topic: Another financial collapse tomorrow?  (Read 5147 times)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Re: Another financial collapse tomorrow?
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2011, 04:44:38 PM »
move to australia - 5% unemployment, minimal sovereign debt, resources boom, stable english speaking democracy...and great climate & hot women

My buddy is leaving in a day or two to move to Melbourne.

If I move, do I have to renounce US citizenship? What are the pro's and con's of moving?

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2011, 04:48:11 PM »

If I move, do I have to renounce US citizenship? What are the pro's and con's of moving?

You will only have to give up your U.S. citizenship if you take citizenship in the country you move to. There are some other things (pledge allegiance to a foreign nation, serve in a foreign army etc.????) that can cause you to lose it, but you should be able to find that stuff online pretty easily. On a U.S. Government website - not getbig for fuckssakes.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2011, 04:48:39 PM »

And why would you want to move?
You can't take a lil hardship?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2011, 04:49:54 PM »

I may be heading to the great white north very soon.
T

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2011, 04:55:09 PM »
Ultimately a lot of people are going to have pain in the 21st century. Oil is a finite resource. Once peak oil becomes a reality for everyone the populations of the world will come down drastically. Maybe China will be number 1. That is if there is enough oil to support their billion plus population. Of course then there is India with a population that's just as big. They all won't be able to live high on the hog like Americans did in the 20th century. There is not enough easily available oil for that. Period!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2011, 08:13:12 PM »
I live in Da  Bronx.     It's like that movie Zulu here.  

I am armed to the teeth.   But it's not enough.   Got to GE out of this jungle.  

lolz

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2011, 08:24:06 PM »
Capitalism has "jumped the shark"... America is showing the world how meaningless material things can be. The Britney Spears, Kim Kardashians, Jersey Shore boys are leading the airwaves of how retarded worshipping products really is. The only way to cut the head off this snake is to collapse it down, create some serious hardship and let the strong survive.

Nibbles

• Getbig I
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2011, 09:37:21 AM »
Capitalism has "jumped the shark"... America is showing the world how meaningless material things can be. The Britney Spears, Kim Kardashians, Jersey Shore boys are leading the airwaves of how retarded worshipping products really is. The only way to cut the head off this snake is to collapse it down, create some serious hardship and let the strong survive.

Sure, that's why everybody jumps the line in every country that I've ever visited.  The competition for having the best is part of the human DNA.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2011, 11:48:57 AM »
Sure, that's why everybody jumps the line in every country that I've ever visited.  The competition for having the best is part of the human DNA.

Its a disease. Eliminate the sociopath gene and there may be a chance for us not to kill all of humankind.