Author Topic: Dennis Wolf's back looks wide & thick 6 Weeks Out Mr.O 2011  (Read 5860 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Dennis Wolf's back looks wide & thick 6 Weeks Out Mr.O 2011
« on: August 08, 2011, 09:05:47 PM »
(pics courtesy of MD)

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: Dennis Wolf's back looks wide & thick 6 Weeks Out Mr.O 2011
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 09:07:27 PM »
i see some purplish skin from anadrola  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 09:12:13 PM »
all delts and wrinkles on his back

"He's got wrinkles on his back, wrinkles on his back/
Oh Damn, he stayed in the water too long, throw him back/
He's got wrinkles on his back, wrinkles on his back!" 

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 09:29:56 PM »
Wrinkles on the back, wrinkles on the back, looking like a fool with your wrinkles on your back!!!

He does look wide as fuck though. Those wrinkles will be gone in a few weeks.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 09:32:07 PM »
Small forearms

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 09:32:19 PM »
Wrinkles on the back, wrinkles on the back, looking like a fool with your wrinkles on your back!!!

He does look wide as fuck though. Those wrinkles will be gone in a few weeks.
Sadly, his delts overpower his back in the FDB pose...

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 09:42:11 PM »
Sadly, his delts overpower his back in the FRDB pose...

agree, all delts and clavicles. F@ck me he is wide though.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2011, 09:45:40 PM »
his forearms arent small, everything else just so big.  Thats why I dont like dennis wolf alone pics, they should put generic 5'5" roidmonkey BBer next to him at all time for perspective to see how big he actually is

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2011, 09:54:56 PM »
 All width, cool looking physique for sure.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2011, 09:56:47 PM »
T Taper....

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHH

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2011, 09:58:34 PM »
He may moisturizing skin before taken pics (tissue paper on floor ;D)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2011, 09:59:17 PM »
T Taper....

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHH

yeah, he needs a wider waist..

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2011, 10:05:24 PM »

Care to hate a little more?

::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2011, 10:28:58 PM »
Looks like Jay Cutller but with a waist half the size
V

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2011, 01:24:42 AM »
Dennis Wolf should be next Mr. Olympia!
Wolf is better than Cutler,Heath,Greene and Warren!
His back is improved enough to give him a win at next Olympia and he still has the best structure of all the other Olympia competitors!
Kay and Cutler have the widest waist ,Heat is narrow and has no chest , Branch is just plain Horrible , now that his back has improved the only weak body part of Wolf are his calf and that his a minor weakness compared to other Olympia competitor considering that calf development was never a factor in the past during Ronnie reign and Dexter victory at the Olympia!
If Wolf show up in condition at the Olympia he shoud win hand down!

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2011, 01:31:23 AM »
Cut his back in half and it seems the lower annd upper part don't belong to the same person. But with all the 'slin he's on, I predict his conditioning still won't be as good as in 2007.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2011, 01:38:48 AM »

not everyone has to have low lat inserts and backs with average delts so they "blend in"...

BB is about appreciating the variations in a physique which means being able to judge aesthetics regardless of how its put together...

if anything, his delts should be awarded!...hes got back and delts!...looks freaking awesome!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2011, 02:10:21 AM »
I don't understand the hate for Dennis Wolf. Especially from you, GangstaL. Wolf holds SO MUCH muscle on his frame and still manages to keep a tiny, tiny little waist. He's a physical anomaly to me, really. Lol. With a back as wide and thick as his, people still pick him apart for havin' high lats. Well, he does the best he can with what he has. And, quite frankly, that back of his looks 100x more impressive than Jay's WIDE waist, Kai's HUGE BUDDHA BELLY, Branch's ARMS, etc. ( I can go on and on ).  In my eyes, Wolf NEEDS to be Mr. O. He has it all !! I don't know how any TRUE Bb'ing fan could NOT see that. He has no calves, you say ?? Well, neither did King Ron ! And neither did Dexangelo ( Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reference ). I don't think anyone would complain if he were to hold the Mr. Olympia title. He deserves it.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2011, 02:16:30 AM »
I don't understand the hate for Dennis Wolf. Especially from you, GangstaL. Wolf holds SO MUCH muscle on his frame and still manages to keep a tiny, tiny little waist. He's a physical anomaly to me, really. Lol. With a back as wide and thick as his, people still pick him apart for havin' high lats. Well, he does the best he can with what he has. And, quite frankly, that back of his looks 100x more impressive than Jay's WIDE waist, Kai's HUGE BUDDHA BELLY, Branch's ARMS, etc. ( I can go on and on ).  In my eyes, Wolf NEEDS to be Mr. O. He has it all !! I don't know how any TRUE Bb'ing fan could NOT see that. He has no calves, you say ?? Well, neither did King Ron ! And neither did Dexangelo ( Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reference ). I don't think anyone would complain if he were to hold the Mr. Olympia title. He deserves it.
take a look at his back again...it's really all delts, plus he lacks that DETAIL, what really trully defines a great back is if it looks like a Rand McNally Map...anything else is just a big back...
Levrone was missing chunks of back detail, he just had a wide back

What it is, is that Wolf is structurally great, so I hold him to that standard---DEVELOP YOUR FUCKING BODY TO A HIGHER STANDARD MOFO! OR GTFO!
Lazy ass mofos like him...he is nothing more than  another Dillett

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2011, 02:24:15 AM »
take a look at his back again...it's really all delts, plus he lacks that DETAIL, what really trully defines a great back is if it looks like a Rand McNally Map...anything else is just a big back...
Levrone was missing chunks of back detail, he just had a wide back

What it is, is that Wolf is structurally great, so I hold him to that standard---DEVELOP YOUR FUCKING BODY TO A HIGHER STANDARD MOFO! OR GTFO!
Lazy ass mofos like him...he is nothing more than  another Dillett

Your so fuckin' retarded sometimes, GL. Lol. Of course he lacks detail ! LOL ! It's what a bb'er presents ON STAGE that's important. This " bathroom shot " is only a preview. And he's still quite a few weeks out from the O. Ever heard of water ? Well, that's what he's holdin'. Drop the water and, PRESTO, you got detail ! Wow ! ;)

Wolf looks so much better than the majority of the pro's out there. You don't seem to think so, but in the end, who cares what you think ! The judges love him ! And, thank god, your not a judge ! There wouldn't be one white bb'er on your scoresheet with good numbers ! LOL !

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2011, 02:30:54 AM »

Your so fuckin' retarded sometimes, GL. Lol. Of course he lacks detail ! LOL ! It's what a bb'er presents ON STAGE that's important. This " bathroom shot " is only a preview. And he's still quite a few weeks out from the O. Ever heard of water ? Well, that's what he's holdin'. Drop the water and, PRESTO, you got detail ! Wow ! ;)

Wolf looks so much better than the majority of the pro's out there. You don't seem to think so, but in the end, who cares what you think ! The judges love him ! And, thank god, your not a judge ! There wouldn't be one white bb'er on your scoresheet with good numbers ! LOL !

Wolf looks better than all the pros and he knows it.  what do you not understand?  given that, he does just enough to keep his top 6 placings like shawn ray.  is that too hard for you to understand?  the difference is wolf has the skeletal structure to pack it on like ronnie coleman. 

good for him.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2011, 02:31:10 AM »

It's a preview to the same damn thing, always the same...the song never changes...

Hopefully the new crop of bbers can sweep this purple skinned monstrosity out of the way.

The judges don't love him, that is why he've never been top two, and drop his ass to 16th in 2009, the judges see him for what he is (I can't believe I agree with the judges). He's hit or miss, and doesn't show the true hallmarks of a champ---which I'm afraid Jay does.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2011, 02:36:42 AM »
his current contest pics(2nd at Arnold Classic 2011)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2011, 02:37:38 AM »
This is the most impressive he's looked precontest in a long time, maybe ever. Lower back is much improved and so is the RLS.

If he nails his conditioning, he could be top 3 in the Olympia.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2011, 02:37:55 AM »
looks hundred times better than a philsulin